2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, JB is cutting the apron strings early. He told KC how he really feels, he cut cheese, smelled my poster board,

I really cannot stop laughing, when there should be no laughing matters here.

JB is a passive aggressive little ankle biter

Is JB working for the state or what??

Giving some bad visuals to the Jury. That she is a sl-t, Lier, etc.. and reminds the jury how the family desposes of the animals, and directly follows JB points out that ICA borrows a shovel.. What a connected image he planted. Not GA, not CA, but CA with the shovel!

JB - So unfair, so unjust.

Yeah so is the fact the people of Florida are paying for this sham.

I missed how long the lunch break was - could someone tell me please and thanks...

I hope the state comes back and says...."Mr. Anthony is not sitting over at that defense table...."

Did Casey tell Jose on the age of the picture 12 but say 15?

Where the picures of the hot body contest ever shown in court ? TIA

The state pointed out that parting, etc. is what YOUNG people do. Did not make her seem sl-t or nasty for parting.

It is JB who is painting that picture for the jury.

Along with the fact that JB is inept, it shows. He has the look of fear in his eyes. As he well should.

Those boards look like children's school projects btw.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
No jury reaction, breaking for lunch

CFNews13Casey

Jury is sent to lunch. Judge says it's time to review charges #CaseyAnthony -jfell
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

KBelichWFTV

No jury reaction, breaking for lunch
4 minutes ago
via Twitter for BlackBerry®

bobkealing

#baez says computer evidence infected state's case like a cancer. Break for lunch #CaseyAnthony #closingarguments
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

WHat time is lunch over with? Thanks!

Folks! Yuri smelled death in that car, Baez completely put him on the wrong side of his "who smelled what" board! Yuri's testimony helped to keep Casey in jail with such a high bond.

CFNews13Casey

It appears Jeff Ashton's wife is running to get food. Defense coordinators are also talking about getting sandwich's here. #CaseyAnthony
2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

CFNews13Casey

Court breaks for lunch. Jose Baez will continue closing argument when court resumes: http://goo.gl/oYM6u#caseyanthony
2 minutes ago
via Seesmic

Camera man in hall, DS came around corner seen camera man turned and went other way. LOL

Please Help!!

Where do I go on the WFTB website for Bill S. comments? I thought they would go to his commentary once the live feed stopped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal