2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it. JB is breaking the Closing Argument Rules.

Back on Dr Vass...earlier JB called him MR. Vass.

Anyone he discredits the jury should pay close attention to what the witness testified to.

"not a chemist" and "qualitative vs. quantitative" within 2 sentences. I don't know if I can take it much more...

How can JB defame and accuse all these people of being liars or purposefully evasive?

Always calling others liars. Shameful.
Not about winning. It is Bout justice for Caylee

images

He sounds like his voice is quivering...he sounds like a child when they don't get there way.

"For the cameras?. . ." Is he serious here? OMG stopping my hands from typing words that want to come out so bad. Never been banned don't want to start now because of . . . .JB.

I thought I smelled JB's stinky closing, but then I saw a turkey vulcher eating a skunk in the back meadow.
Whew!
[Tiki looks for Fabreeze]

Is it normal to call the SA and all their witnesses liars?

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Baez says they don't have a single link to Casey to Caylee's death. #CaseyAnthony #closingarguments -jfell

No it's about Caylee!!!!!!!!!!! The only ones who know that are the ones sitting at the prosecution table. LDB is boiling mad!

So unprofessional. It's everyone's fault but ICA. I'm surprised he hasn't started taking digs at the poor baby yet.

Oh he is talking about himself. Throw it against the wall and see what sticks. Did he get that from WS

Yes, he first said it to the judge the day after someone here said it.

Little vulnerable Caylee didn't have a chance of fighting for her life, is that what she deserved, this man is a joke!!

This is the one point I believe JB has, the 84 searches possibly not being there. But, no matter the # of searches, chloroform was definitely searched for. IMO.

I wish HLN would put a timer up so I can see how much longer JB has.

Is this a comedy act or someone up for the death penalty in a murder trial? He is a joke! If I didn't know better, I would actually feel sorry for Casey. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay