2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost feel sorry for him, he sounds like he's going to cry-I would never want to be in his position-true, he chose it, but no one could defend ICA...

He does sound choked up. His voice sounds squeaky and shaky to me. Husband says he sounds fine.

Baez saying the prosecution is only in it for the cameras in a high profile case is so offensive to me.

2lvlrh4.jpg

20svn07.jpg

:maddening:I'm so livid I can barely write. How dare he accuse the State of the very thing HE is guilty of!

I'm glad I missed his stuff before they broke for lunch. :rolleyes:

He would have been better off coming out and just looking at the jury and saying; "Ehhhhhh, I got nuthin." :dunno:

talking about fanasty and taking it to a new level-durn sounds like someone we know-your client

....a guy from Canada..... hmmm not sure I like how he said that.

Wonder if the HHJP will slap him with more sanctions/contempt for breaking the rules when this is over?

I wonder if he's trying to emulate the passion JA showed in his closing... He's just coming off as whiney & pathetic in comparison.

There's no proof if you discount the chloro search, chloro in car, hair, dead baby in car, duct tape, baby dumped like trash, and Mommy partying like it's 1999.

Studies nonsense eh Jose? If it wasn't for scientist experimenting with nonsense things we wouldn't have any of the technology we have now! Bet they made fun of Thomas Edison too. Grrr!!!

JB had a jaw-dropping moment in this trial.
I've had several, thanks to you, JB.

Oh now Baez accuses not only Greeks, but Canadians of conspiring against ICA.

Ding Dong sounds like he's going to cry - his voice is shaky.

I love how the state of Florida and every witness is deemed shady and questionable to him, when he is defending the biggest liar and scammer in the country!

The IT guys will figure this out... not a problem.

"For the cameras?. . ." Is he serious here? OMG stopping my hands from typing words that want to come out so bad. Never been banned don't want to start now because of . . . .JB.

He's not worth it.

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
#JoseBaez #closingarguments "not a single link between Casey and Caylee's death" #HLN

:eek: Did he not hear the state's case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member