2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is playing dirty! He asked for the stipulation about disparaging remarks and now he is making a NUMBER of them against the state. Unbelievable.

Salem
I'm sure the judge will remember that when he penalizes JB at the end of the trial

I am sorry but I think he is making a complete fool of himself with all of this, he thinks he is being one of those wonderful dramatic attys we see in movies or something, this is his FIRST big case, and he wants his "moment" at the expense of ICA. IMO.

I wish HLN would put a timer up so I can see how much longer JB has.

LOL

Noooooo! Haven't you heard that little diddy:
'A Watched Pot Never Boils' ?
A timer on the screen will make this jabbering seem even longer than
it already is! LOL

He totally LOST them on making fun of the 'HOPE. I would spit in his face. I am SERIOUS!

Is he saying the report with the computer searches isnt true because it doesnt FIT his version??? I'm soooo confused!!!

all this feigned hypocritical righteous indignation would be funny if not so infuriating

mirrormirror.jpg

Actually premeditation could be the application of 3 pieces of tape. Enough time to stop yourself means premeditation.

According to Jean Casarez the jury loves JB. Always smiles at him and says good morning. I sure hope that isn't true and is a figment of her imagination. he is making me sick.

Hoping for a conviction? Baez trying so hard to work up some anger, doesn't ring true to me. But I'm Baez-ed. :loser:

JB is trying to play JA with this performance now

:laughcry::hypno::banme:

Does JB have a reason why everyone on the PT including officers of the court and LE are all lying?

.If I was on the jury I'd be thinking JB is a somewhat "unusual".

I have sat and listened to Baez and I am completely LOST!!! Where the hell in this case is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilda