2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does HHJP continue to allow JB to get away with this carp?? Why?? Just remove the jury and read him the riot act. Caylee deserves for the judge to be unbiased. Not happening here.

Baez will continue to do this crap because there isn't any consequences. Who cares if the judge orders it struck, it is out there. Hopefully the jury is seeing just how low the defense will stoop to win a big case.

IT doesn't matter whether 84 or 1, there was still a chloroform hit! IMO.

Now he says this "is not the truth" so tell them the truth. What is the truth? Only ICA knows but my money is on the State for being closer to the truth than anyone else.

Salem

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony Jose is saying the Canadian computer expert testified falsely, committed fraud, tried to pull a fast one. Wow!
1 minute ago
»

Now, he said FRAUD of the prosecution! He will be Disbarred. IMO JMO...always my opinion...he is bending the law while breaking the law...IMO JMO...My Opinion as always.

:maddening:I'm so livid I can barely write. How dare he accuse the State of the very thing HE is guilty of!

Patience, young Grasshopper! :seeya:

If all of us are seeing through this BS, and the pattern that Baez has accused nearly everyone on the State's case of some huge conspiracy, - you have to then also believe that those Jurors are also not stupid.

In fact, I believe they're quite disgusted with Baez' antics and have been for some time now.

I couldn't be LBD. I'd throw something at his damn posters.

More insulting Arpad Vass. He's got a financial motive and is a divining rod kook, not a scientist, just trying to stretch the borders.

There is not a single link from Casey to Caylee's death.

That's her daughter and was in her care when she died. That's not a link?

I know. He said Dr. Vass called divining rods "scientific." Is this true that Dr. Vass said that?

he acts like he is so put upon that he had to call the truth to light

Outrageous. . .well you got one thing right, JB!

Jose's "sarcastic attitude" in his Closing Argument is NOT going to go over well with the Jury ...

It's one thing to "try" to challenge the "science" and "forensics" ... but it's another thing to constantly "badger" the "Expert Witnesses" ...

The constant sarcasm about "financial gain" ... and Dr. Vass -- so unprofessional and so unethical -- basically JB's tactics and "commentaries" are "sleezy" !!! :loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734