2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee is the only member of the Anthony family wasn't impeached, but JB thinks that Lee fathered Caylee???

"...but Dr Spitz is a MAN of science..." (my caps, JBs emphasis)

So..... Implying Dr G is not qualified on basis of gender?

Hmmph...so what.

He's not a chemist.

Baez touching the pregnant belly of a blow up photo of Casey with his finger tips.

Am I the only one that believes that Baez has done better than I expected on swaying the jury. I really worry because even I, although I've followed it from day 1, sometimes see his points and think today he's provided a few hits to the SA's argument especially the chloroform following Myspace.....all of this is MHO and I am way too soft.

Can someone text JB the full article HHJP gave him on points for Closing Arguments? He must have handed his copy to KC.

I don't think he's doing horribly and I know a tiny, tiny bit about the law. Other than his character attacks on the state and their witnesses & tripping over some words, he hasn't done as badly as I was expecting ... yet.

I don't think, however, that it will end in a hung jury. I still think they'll find her guilty ... if it does end in a hung jury, it will be 11 to 1 ... my prediction FWIW.

He is doing one thing for his client. By being so dull, so abrasive and so completely unpleasant to listen to, the jury may choose to convict on a lower charge such as 2nd degree murder, just so they never have to hear the sound of his voice ever again. If they go for 1st degree they get weeks more of his "fantasy" defense.

Wow saying only LA was honest. I disagree. I believe LA lied on the stand as well, maybe not as much but he was by no means completely honest, IMO.

Same thing for you and your client. She's a liar. You admit it. But we're supposed to believe HER when she says Caylee drowned.

Dr. Spitz broke Caylee's skull then didn't test the contents he said were important findings. I remember.

IIRC, he didn't NEED to test the contents because he could tell by looking what it was. He is THAT good. :innocent:

He has calmed down and actually made a point. Cindy should have known that Casey is pregnant. He really did score a few points there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member