2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manipulating the evidence? I think JB forgot who said & did what in the trial. JMO

Just simply WOW!

Instead of intelligently bringing up discrepancy in evidence he is personally attacking every single witness and the state... Dr. G botched the autopsy, Mr Fantasy Man Dr Warren, the heavy set guy, the Canadian computer expert who committed fraud, the attractive friend Maria Kish, the desperate prosecution, etc etc.

He deserves to get contempt and be disbarred.

Martin Luther King? What was that reference about?

He is referencing that the defense expert forensic pathologist, Dr Spitz, served as forensic pathologist on the commission that investigated the death of Dr Martin Luther King in the '60s. In addition, Dr Spitz served on the commission that investigated the death of President John F. Kennedy.

I know this isn't going to be popular, but Jose is scoring some good points. I definitely am saying no DP now.

The fat lady has not yet sang...wait for the SA's rebuttal - smashed to pieces...

The preganancy photo just proves she's a con. mo

He is shockingly unprofessional!! His closing arguments say much more about his character than anything else. Lies, half truths, omissions, and personal attacks. I havent seen a whisper of ethics or even a line he won't cross. And he's asking the jury to believe him and his poor little client. Good luck with that! People aren't stupid.

Is JB REALLY trying to say it wasn't a person who put the duct tape on Caylee? Was it the coyote then? Or maybe the plant roots placed the duct tape on Caylee?

time for JB to quit before he digs himself any deeper.

jmo

Yup the skull rolled onto 3 pieces of tape and it stuck to the mandible. :waitasec:

IMO, JB should have skipped his reference to ICA's lies during his OS---and his OS altogether...why would you want to remind people what you said during OS that you didn't / couldn't deliver?

I hope a DVD does come out of this trial for the drinking word game.

Respectfully, which ones?

For me, the one that stands out the most is George not calling the police if he smelled decomposition in the car.

Also, the MySpace/chloroform explanation.

I'm not saying "I" agree...I'm just saying that the jurors don't know all of the things that we know.

Imo, he is angering some of the juror's, especially when he gets too dramatic in his critisism of the SA. Belittling the evidence is not good. He is going overboard and telling how they should deliberate.

I'm worried about juror #4 really eating up all this that JB has to offer since she stated that she doesn't want to judge.

Me too, Mara. Are there any Twitter reports on what she's doing during JB's closing?

In the beginning, I thought jb was doing a pretty good job with his closing arguments, but then he started calling all the witness testimony he couldn't explain as being lies and the witness's as liars. Another weird thing, I think jb's team did read the websleuth comments because he said that the prosecution was throwing all their theories against the wall and seeing what sticks. A web sleuther made that same statement about jb. He just said that the duct tape could have gotten on caylee's face by some means other than by a person putting it there! Maybe aliens put it there? He'd should have quit while he was behind!

Please explain to me why people just don't leave the water bottle top OFF rather than screw it off, sip, screw it on, screw it off, sip, screw it on, screw it off, sip, screw it on, screw it off, sip, screw it on... over and over and over again. Annoying!

JB is a fantastic orator.

so was hitler. just saying.

I've heard the Hitler speeches, and he didn't sound like he was about to cry, though. I'm getting a headache listening to Jose. Do you think the jury is falling for this?
hitself.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member