2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far we know that Casey is a lying sl*t, Jose thinks Maria Kish is hot and the car was pretty stinky

Yawn

The only way I'm going to get through this is with you guys helping me stay awake! :floorlaugh:

JB asks why did ICA borrow a shovel from the neighbor when they had 4 or 5 in the shed and then goes to say she borrowed the shovel to break the lock on the shed to get the gas can. WTH? Make up your mind JB!

Stumble, mumble, charts, disjointed (just a few of the words that immediately come to mind watching this).

Insulting to a rational thinker's intelligence and common sense.

moo

How many things is he gonna "come back to"? I'm really glad he only has 4 hours. I have no doubt if given more time he would use it.

why does he need to talk about the physical descriptions of people? Heavy set man, beautiful young lady, etc

From my personal experience with anyone narcissistic, they tend to dwell on other's appearances because they are so judgmental and concerned with their own. JB is a GRADE A narcissist, but we already knew that...

Bet you 10 bucks the shovel guy's wife JUST turned to him & said ;
"that's it ! You're going on a diet !"

Why DID she borrow a shovel from a neighbor when they had 4 or 5 in the shed if it was for an innocent reason?

Why was there no soil if she used it for an innocent reason?

If the smell in the trunk was from the garbage in the trunk why didn't the police who went through the garage smell it?

via twitter

TeamNancyHLN: Only alternate juror #2 taking notes. Jurors 4 and 6 have their arms crossed in front of them. #CaseyAnthony

Hmmm... antone wonder why in the world someone would put trash in their car and then leave it there rather than throwing it out? I could imagine it would be a convenient excuse so if someone asked why a car smelled she could say 'oh, its probably that trash I forgot was in the trunk'.

Will get back to that-speculation-will get back to that-speculation

OMG...did he really just say "cut the cheese"?

It would be funny if one of the jurors had indeed reported stolen gas cans. Because, according to Baez, no one in the whole United State reports stolen gas cans.

He did not just say, Who cut the cheese! Good Lord, I cannot believe this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487