2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice shot of people leaving the courtroom, they seem to be walking very quickly. LOL

so glad I stocked the freezer with Lean Cuisines for this whole trial

Locking up for lunch. Whew. Has anyone ever needed a break more than now?!??

Sidebar is open.

link to sidebar

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142962"]2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

"Who cut the cheese"....argggh....What a smelly finish before the lunch break for the jury....I hope the jury isn't having anything with cheese for their lunch...

Nobody cut the cheese Jose, it was a little bitty girls body rotting in the trunk that caused the smell.

I think his constant attacks on everyone involved in this case will not bode well with the jury MOO.

I agree with you. I'd also like to add that his belittling of the jury throughout the trial will most likely not go over well. He even managed to get one more condescending remark in this morning when he said something along the lines of, "none of you are experts in law (you, meaning the jury)". He might be right, but it's incredibly rude of him to point that out. :twocents:

If it is noon in FL and JB only took 45 minutes how long will they go today? If they recess for an 1.5 hour lunch, that makes it 1:30 FL time and with 3 hours and 15 min to go - if JB uses all the time and I expect him too - that puts the rebuttal on at 4:45pm EST.

How long are they breaking for lunch?

ay yi yi, gonna be a long day.

JB's magnet line up of who smelled what. ( I smell a new gameshow in the works)
ROFL- JB quote: "Who cut the cheese"?

LOL! Maybe it could just be a challenge in one of the reality shows. You know, like the ones on Survivor when they have to eat gross stuff without throwing up? They could challenge people to smell Casey's trunk without tossing their cookies.

JB keeps saying he will get back to that in a minute.....he will be up there forever....if he follows though with all the .....get back to's in a minute.
One of the biggest rules in public speaking is to NOT do this.

There is absolutely no reason to say "I'll get back to that" or "I'll talk about that in a minute" - NONE

All it does is put off your audience. They will now just be WAITING to get back to that - WAITING for you to talk about it.

There is no reason to tell an audience that you will talk about something later - JUST GET THERE AND TALK ABOUT IT!!!

Again, JB does not have the skills he needs to even properly perform his job much less perfect his craft.

Hey everyone, can anybody explain the purple thing to me?

thank you for the link!!
Purple was Caylee's favourite colour.....

I bet she is having a fake meltdown to delay everything, Can they proceed without her in court?

HLN always shows the Chevy commercial with them singing "You are my sunshine". I remember singing this to my now 23 and 18 year olds and they would just smile and giggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli