2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet there are a million objections during this argument. I think he will stop at nothing, even contempt of court to put forth his phoney argument.

You just posted what I was thinking!

JB fixing his cordless mic, Oh dear he'll be all over the place.

bobkealing bob kealing
#closingarguments Mason appears largely passive and uninvolved. Looks like this will be all #Baez just like opening.

I'm officially embarrassed for this jury having to see the imaginary friends!

Imaginary friends

Attachments

• imaginary.jpg
    imaginary.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 77
  • coverup.jpg
    coverup.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 59
  • bye bye.jpg
    bye bye.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 54
  • more faceless names.jpg
    more faceless names.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 55
  • zanny.jpg
    zanny.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 56
Since when does a mother have to take her child to OB=GYN? That's a first for me. JB is presenting it as a routine exam...WTH?

Would anyone like any anti-eyeroll drops before we begin?

Get ready for the waterworks folks. She's been given her instructions although not needed as she will start gushing tears the minute they start talking about HER.

JC look at all those boards! They are really going to try to convince the jury imaginary people are real!

ICA looked appalled when DT began taping paper over her picture. LOL!

MOO

wm

And did any one else hear the Judge say "What is THAT!?" I am on WFTV.

Oh and now Baez is going to get a cheap shot in?--I was not allowed to show you Casey because of SA!?

2008 - 2001 = 7 years
22 - 7 = 15 years old in the photo
Is that so hard to figure out??

No but it is pretty funny some might say Iorinic they asked JB to do the math....
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I just knew JB would pull something. This problem with displays is just the beginning. Betting most of his 4 hours will be taken up with objections and sidebars :rolleyes: He obviously never learned to play within the rules.

JB has to try anything...wftv is saying he doesn't back down, he keeps on trying...

I bet there are a million objections during this argument. I think he will stop at nothing, even contempt of court to put forth his phoney argument.

The State needs to be careful so it doesn't appear to the jury that they are being unfair to the defense by not letting them speak.

HHJP is fidgiting a lot. I can hear him rubbing his hands together.

I hope that graphics company that was written up several times, as doing the defense graphics posters, now regrets their decision to take on this job. If I needed graphica done, no way would I take my job to that company...

Just another one who will suffer because of KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy