2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff A is doing his best to not laugh outloud. It is funny to see him with his big grin on his face.

Ohhhhhh LDB is going to be a force to reckon with when she does the rebuttal. She is not going to go easy on Baez and the defense.

Casey looks stoned. Someone must have slipped her a Valium or something to help her "ugly cope".

My husband just flipped the bird to the TV.

Mine got so aggravated, he stompped outside shaking his head at Jose and is now MOWING the lawn! It was mowed two days ago!!!!!!!!!!:floorlaugh:

I can not wait for JB to be done with this crap! And I wonder if the jury is thinking the same thing?

Anyone with ears HAS to be ready for him to be done.

moo

His voice cracks when he gets real excited.

I think the hangar store should be next to the Bikini shop. mo

More insulting Arpad Vass. He's got a financial motive and is a divining rod kook, not a scientist, just trying to stretch the borders.

There is not a single link from Casey to Caylee's death.

That's her daughter and was in her care when she died. That's not a link?

objection 4 sustained...be snarky to opposing counsel

:eek: the level of absurdity and desperation is how much JB is trashing Dr. Vass! :eek: If JB's career survives this case, he better hope he doesn't need Dr. Vass to testify for him one day.

I wonder if JA really was making faces during the first part of JB's endless lecture? Anybody have a JA cam? But it's okay for JB to disparage the state by calling their claims a "fantasy."

I know this is moving fast but does ANYONE have a link where I can seriously watch JA instead of having to look at JB??? Please, link? Please

How appropriate using wire hangers to in the defense of Mommy Dearest

how can jb get by violating jp rules 4&5.
better yet why isn't jp saying anything.

I guess the link of ICA being the mother of the child and the last person to see her alive isn't a link?

Wow, I'm surprised the prosecution didn't object to Baez bringing up the interest Vass has in divining because I'm pretty sure the judge didn't let Baez go down that road during Vass' testimony.

OMG!!! Desperation to win a high profile case!!!! That's you Jose!!!

OMG, that really pizzed me off!

I want the State to come back and say

"And as to us wanting to WIN, Mr. Jose.....
The word isn't WIN, it's JUSTICE.
Yes, we want Justice!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members