2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please explain to me why people just don't leave the water bottle top OFF rather than screw it off, sip, screw it on, screw it off, sip, screw it on, screw it off, sip, screw it on, screw it off, sip, screw it on... over and over and over again. Annoying!

Jb needs that dramatic pause in order to gather his thoughts and continue his lies and attack credible witness testimony. Now he is calling the nanny her imaginary friend. Wow, he really bought into the grief therapists magical thinking nonsense.

Our own Tricia! :blowkiss:

websleuths Tricia Griffith
Baez pointing out family dysfunction. This is the strongest point the defense has in my opinion

I had a dysfunctional family, but I didn't kill anyone.

So they are admitting Eric Baker is imaginary? I wonder who she is claiming is the father now?

I know this isn't going to be popular, but Jose is scoring some good points. I definitely am saying no DP now.

i understand what you mean but closing is not evidence

anyone can stand up there and critique every aspect of the case but does the evidence reflect what he's saying... anyway that's what I hope the jurors consider

Am I the only one that believes that Baez has done better than I expected on swaying the jury. I really worry because even I, although I've followed it from day 1, sometimes see his points and think today he's provided a few hits to the SA's argument especially the chloroform following Myspace.....all of this is MHO and I am way too soft.
He isn't totally flopping, IMO, but remember we still have the State's rebuttal.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#josebaez strongest points r on chloroform. State Will get focused on w rebuttal. Patience, State has this. #caseyanthony @issueswithjvm

"It's like going to the movies and sitting there and waiting", says Baez.

What a coinkydink! That's what I'm feeling right now. lol

Question: why would the tape be stuck to the skull, if it had originally been stuck to the skin of the face?

The duct tape was stuck to Caylee's hair.

The ME had to literally scissor it out.

Yes, JB she is INSANE!!! You should have thought of that 3 years ago! Too late now!

Baez knows that he has no legitimate arguments for his client and is slinging insults any which way he can. This is sickening beyond belief!

I HOPE you're right, because I'm afraid the jury will be very much in sync with him up until now.

That's right JB - Something isn't right! :gavel:

:gavel:

Baez: "Can you imagine an hour and a half, sitting in a parking lot, waiting for this girl who never appears?" An hour-and a half!"

Can you imagine leaving your dead child's body in a car in Florida for three days?!?

Again helping the DA's case, he can't help it, he doesn't get it, it sounds bad for your client JB!

"An hour and a half! That's like going to a movie!" ~Jose

Huh?

No that's like listening to you drone on and on...

I see we quickly got a new KC pic for center of imagi felt poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member