2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
makes sense??? really Baez?
not to me dude

he's really reaching. but as i've said over and over, he has nothing to work with. he's giving it the old college try though. i know it's a very unpopular position on this board but i give him props for giving it the old college try.
mind you i am not saying he's succeeding. but he is trying. lost cause.

oh, wow he just really lost me by trying to blame cindy and george for the fictional accidental drowning. he's actually trying to get her off the child endangerment on top of everything else?? next thing we know he'll be saying everything kc said to LE was the truth. wow.

Wow CA still love that "wonderful" daughter of yours??? See how easy it is for her to turn on you. Betca thought you would be exempt and only GA and LA would be attacked. Guess again ...

CA said Caylee was still alive during a Frye hearing, correct? These jurors did not hear that, did they? I am getting really confused here. IMO.

Baez points to his poster of her 'imaginary friends' and says it makes sense?

Here comes the bus for Cindy. Toot Toot. " How much guilt must she feel for leaving up that ladder before Caylee drowned..."

State has impeached CA on the ladder statement. Another swing and a miss, JB.

So, he is insinuating that CA lied about the ladder too?

A drunk guy on the street who just chloroformed his child and smothered her with duct tape. He deserves sympathy as he dances away smiling and heading toward the club. :tsktsk:

Oh, so that's the Aha Moment! Thanks for pointing that out! :floorlaugh:

why would Caylee be so impatient to swim that she went all by herself when she had just spent time in the pool the previous night?

I promised myself that I would listen carefully to his presentation to see if he could draws some conclusions of evidence presentation I missed. I have found his trail hard to follow. And for me so far no AH HA moments. The one thing I do keep thinking during all of this is Timer55. That was a big hit for me. I believe now that it was absolutely not an accident.

Baez has me lost as last year's easter egg. This is frustrating!

Only person KC cared about was the reflection in the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela