2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought JB said he couldn't talk about a drowning.

police were not looking for a drowning when your crazy client said kidnapping!!!

How much time anyone know? I hope the Judge stops them at the 4 hours. Mason still has to get up .........

I think they're at 2:15 right now, so we have a lot of punishment to go yet :(

Oh yes JB. VERY RARE that there is a pic of Caylee opening a door. Good grief.

JB: "There's nothing sexy about a drowning".
Whaaa? Who said drowning WAS sexy?

Sooo very unacceptable JB.

That burns me up when JB says "There's nothing sexy about a drowning."

This isn't about sex JB.

"There's nothing sexy about a drowning." ??????!!!!!!!!!!!!

What in the blankety blank is he even talking about? This has gone from entertainingly crazy to scary, creepy inappropriately crazy.

They, LE, should've looked in the pool because . . . They knew there's nothing interesting about a drowning.

R YOU KIDDING ME,nothing sexy about a drowning..I can not believe he just said that!!OMG

OMG he is blaming CA and using her lying to his advantage again.

But out of the other side of his face, we are to believe that if only Yuri had listened to CA about the pool in the beginning, then it all would have been solved. . .blah, blah, blah. . .

Is Baez suggesting that Casey tried to tell them (LE) that Caylee drowned while at Universal?

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
“Make crime pay. Become a Lawyer.” - Jose Baez

JB: "They were neglectful for not making sure the door was locked"!?????

WTF doesn't ICA have SOME responsibility to bear in any of this????!? Im so upset I can hardly type! :mad:

Noooo she's a victim of dozens of coincidences, meanies like LE and the SAs, mean family that taught her to lie. See, everyone wakes up in the morning on a mission to frame, molest, and imprison ICA.

Nothing sexy about a drowning. Did I just hear that correctly? And there is something sexy about a skeletanized body with duct tape on her face decomposing in the back of a car and thrown in the swamp like trash. Now that's makes total sense. How could I have missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV