2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of attacking the forensics directly, he attacked the witnesses directly, he did not make any points there for me. He is doing much better now with the drowning part here, the possibility of that, I will admi that. Is it enough for reasonable doubt? I don't know. The state has so much more REAL evidence here, scientific, which the DT does not have. IMO, MOO.

You have lots of pictures of your kid? Not guilty!

Sincerely,

The Jury. :rolleyes:

I am trying to not be biased and do think he has done well at some points here, when he is calmer and not making his "voices", etc. but I am getting really restless. He does NOT need to use every minute of his 4 hours here. We sill have to go through the whole Kronk stuff.

I need a special break here! IMO.

He is wedged into a one shot deal, no rebuttal. I am burnt, too. We all need a break, especially the captive audience of the jury.

OMG now he's attacking CA?
I'm embarrassed that my 12 year old is watching this with me. I keep apologizing to him saying this is NOT how our justice system really works!! THIS is a travesty. We teach our children not to lie and they'll be rewarded and then they sit through THIS???? Perfect "what NOT to do" documentary. sigh....
Yet there are Americans telling me all the while Baez is talking that what he's doing is normal for defense lawyers there.

I really had no idea. I thought Baez was an isolated incident.

Of course there are sleazy lawyers here in my country, too. I'm startiing to think there is no "justice system" but a "legal system".

In case people don't know, the Anthonys left the sliding glass door cracked all the time so the dogs could go in and out. The lady who stayed with the Anthonys, I think she was a PI, has said that and that there's no way Caylee could have opened that door.

But out of the other side of his face, we are to believe that if only Yuri had listened to CA about the pool in the beginning, then it all would have been solved. . .blah, blah, blah. . .
It wouldn't have done Yuri to look in the pool for Caylee, hadn't George already given remains to RK for disposal? This closing is so offensive on SO many levels.

I'm sorry Jose, but ICA's so called 'emotions' are nothing like a grieving mother should have........not even close.....and those emotions toward your child never gets easier, never goes away and to say she loved her child is a disgrace....look at her!

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
“Jose Baez, I suppose, was a child once.”

JB doesnt know all his Ws - who, what, when, where and why

I think JB listened to Bill S. during his lunch break. He's now on the "How Where Why" issue, which Bill S. said he SHOULD do during one of the morning analyses.

How did she die? KC killed her. When did she die? June 15th. Any other questions dumb:butthead:

Don't forget that she stole from her elderly grandmother who lives on a very fixed income.

Such a kind person.

I don't know what Jose's definition of kind is, but my guess is that it's radically different from the real definition of the word.
IIRC, it was the rent payment for her GF's care at the nursing home!

But...but...but, Baez, you told the court that Caylee drowned in the family swimming pool. Now, the cause of death can't be proven?

ICA sitting shoulder to shoulder with DS, her sitter. When Baez is up, she slides over to DS. When he returns, she slides back to him.

It is sad for ICA, she is getting close to her final appearance. That will bring tears to her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee