2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like JB is going for a filibuster, like legislators do. He thinks if he talks long enough the jury, prosecution, and the media are going to give up and go home just to get him to shut up.

Best Freudian slip IMO:

"he can't lie..AT ALL!" (Baez' brain: no wait. do-over! okay - time in!) "He can't tell the truth...AT ALL!"

which is it, Mr. Baez?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1114 (625 members and 489 guests)

He needs to quit while he is ahead. Forget about blaming this whole murder on GA, seriously. He is going to lose the jury here, IMO. He just does not know when to stop. IMO.

picture.php
horns?

My DH, who has not followed the case much, is persuaded by JB's closing here.

Wonder what the jury thinks?

Salem

My DH thinks the jury should be insulted by being called stupid.

He makes absolutely no sense. He contradicts himself all over the place. I don't see him doing a good job ????? The jury will have time to think -- and they will see he's full of "garbage"

Not to be one to disappoint the crowd, Baez brings out old faithful that kept him going during the trial like an energizer bunny.....the gas can.

My DH, who has not followed the case much, is persuaded by JB's closing here.

Wonder what the jury thinks?

Salem
My daughter...who really hasn't followed this case at all...wondered if the jury would come back tonight with a verdict of "guilty". I told her I hoped that they would give a little more thought before reaching a verdict on 1st degree murder.

I mean if you can't "save" your client and convince the jury of your client's innocence in under an hour, I think there is a good chance that they are G U I L T Y !!!!

Wow, now JB says ICA disposed of Caylee, and the state should have charged her with improper disposal of a body and they didn't

Did he really? He previously said GA did all of that not ICA. That's been their story from the start. If he is admitting this then he puts that baby in the trunk which they have also denied all along.

So is CM up before Prosecution gets final closing statement? Or other way around?

Baez has had enough Freudian slips to fill an entire Sears lingerie department.

Gee I'm not in LE but I know that tape can be traced back to the roll and given that GA is exLE I'm sure he didn't use the same roll on Caylee's face and keep it to use again...ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa