DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB trying to object again - Burden Shifting

OVERRULED!

:gavel:

:banghead: It's amazing to me that for all that ahem...crying, that she was just doing for what, the last 20 min? That as soon as she lifts her head, it doesn't appear that she's been "crying" at all, instantaneously her nose is no longer red, she can breathe thru it, etc... does she really think that she's fooling anyone who has actually cried?:banghead::waitasec: Usually I appreciate having the split screen w/casey cam, however, TODAY, I just can't stand to look at her & her imaginary emotions.... sickening:sick:

JB objects again

HHJP overruled

I think when JA gets done JB won't have a closing arguement.

ICA's eyes give away her contempt for JA and the truth that he speaks. For Caylee!

ICA's mouth is tightly closed and she is nose breathing. If she was really crying her mucous membranes would be swollen and she would have to be mouth breathing.

soo true!

Good for LA -- choosing not to attend. He's making exactly the right statement to ICA and his whole family. Now he needs a job on the other end of the country.

I bet he shows up for the defenses closing though.

I know this will not be a popular opinion but I just need to say that even if we don't like the behaviour of the other three people in this family, it has been proved that none of them had anything to do with this little girl's death. They probably have reflected on each of their actions and do a fair bit of beating themselves up over what seems so obvious to us from the outside. I guess in short, I have compassion for them and hate to see them further villafied, it's been bad enough. IMHO.

Except for the fact that Cindy continued to support her daughters lies while knowing full well that her daughter was lieing about her father abusing her. For that Cindy can rot in hell with her daughter.

CA and GA are not sitting next to each other today. Lawyer in between.

Dr. Furton studied the carpet. It was decomposition. could the smell of been from other things in the trunk that smelled? Of course. But those other things don't smell like the competition. The smell of decomposition is unique. there had been a dead body in the back of Casey Anthony's car.

Dr. Furton's main area of interest in human scents in living humans, yet he agreed that the smell coming from the car was human decomposition. Milk cheese create odors, but he had to admit that the items in the car which was the garbage (TH spoke of salami, cheese), but he agreed that what was in that garbage was not sufficient as a source of the odor. Dr. Huntington said that the odor still smelled two years later. when you remove a bag of garbage from the trunk the order goes with it. The smell was there because Caylee's body had been there.

A single hair was found in the trunk. it was an artifact when you heard more than you ever wanted to know about it, was a hair of the type that is only found from human decomposing bodies. You heard a lengthy testimony from Steven Shaw about a test they did, where he literally told you I was trying to create of an artifact, I tried every method I can think of to try and re-create an artifact, and he couldn't do it.

Listening on laptop and watching HLN on mute...you just see JA waving his arms around...:)

I thought they do say something after defense goes...? I remember the schedule of the day was state, defense, state...but I don't know for sure.

Yes, it is my understanding that each side has 3 hours, but the State may choose to divide the time and rebut what the Defense says in thier closong argument.

the point is that that hair was from a dead body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members