2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I had this question running through my mind so many times when I heard the timer55 theory...When did she actually create the password? Was it after Caylee was gone? Or is that just a coincidence that ICA thought would sound good after she had sat in jail thinking through details for more lies?

I just read "Mommy's Little Girl" this weekend and there was more info in there about her earlier life, as well as Cindy's. It was what decided/clarified it all for me, actually.

LOL i just looked the book up and its on sale its 25 cents lol 95 percent discount
can that be?

I want to read this book!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pferrin
http://www.wftv.com/video/28442059/index.html at the 9:50 mark LDB is talking about jailhouse tape of GA when he says he would swap places with kc if he could...looking at kc lips it looks like she says.."why didn't he then?" Sims kicks her chair again. can't believe she actually expects her parents to take the fall for her. yuk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casey also mouths at the 29 minute mark, when LDB says that "Casey would have you believe it was her father's fault", and, she *mouths*, "It was his fault".
she definitely wanted ga to take the blame for this..anyone but her. GA prolly was always the bad guy for kc and ca...and he still is. I was sad to read his suicide note where he talks about how ca was smarterand he couldnt make her happy. KC really expected GA to fall on the sword. Glad he didnt.

oooohhhh pretty

running outside to watch pretty fireworks

back soon

The author, Diane Fanning, is a member here and posts her blog on "WomeninCrimeInc."

This may have been addressed, but isn't ICA's constant nodding and mouthing tantamount to testifying? Why did HHJP let it go on?

wow.. she definitely says that! and I'm no lip reader!!
When she is talking about 1/2 my bond Cindy says she wished she could get her out and ICA says you can.
no way could they get enough money to get ICA out- It appeared to me the truth might but she swore she wouldn't tell.

y'all do not think I think ICA is innocent. I just think she needs a cell mate.

I'll give it a month after the verdict.
CA will be charged with something.

IMO GA's suicide was also that he knew has gone along with CA and
can't handle what he is doing to Caylee by not coming forward.
He is Cindy's puppet. Remember HE went in without her.
if that was not okay with her, he wouldn't have done it.

She wouldn't even allow him to speak on greta about seeing Caylee the 16th.
She reported their activities that day not him!
kinda telling no?

I think when she realized that she was going to have to make excuses for CA not seeing Caylee after she died, she said, "I have 55 days until I will HAVE to face Mom", Caylee's 3rd birthday

It doesn't make any sense. I would think she had to be trying to decide to get out of town and where to go. The problem was she attached to Tony and didn't want to leave him.

When GA went to the tow yard and found ICA's car with the smell of death, makes no sense to me that GA, as a former LE officer, didn't contact 911 immediately. OR, that the tow yard man, who had smelled that odor before, who was right next to GA when he opened the trunk didn't call 911.

Has there been any explanation for that?

I thought it WAS NOT that cause she told LEE it was caylee realted.
She was a runner. Runner's like to have 55 sec miles
jmo
BBM

Not hardly.

World record mile is about 3:45.

Well, goodnight all. This is a Independence Day that I will always remember. In some weird way Caylee got her Independence thanks to LDB and all members of Law Enforcement and the OC Team. A poster said earlier that they feel some sort of Peace after today, I agree.

Caylee, you are loved by so many

wow.. she definitely says that! and I'm no lip reader!!

Wow! I had NO idea he spent that much! What a shame that much money was spent while the family was doing everything they could to thwart his efforts and there were/are so many families out there that would truly appreciate even 1% of that money to help find their loved ones.

And remember, that amount was from HIS pocket.

Thousands of people sent money, ordered food and water, donated other items that was needed, etc.

It's really too bad that Tim Miller can't get some type of repayment from Cindy and or Casey for this.

The only reason that Cindy even called Tim Miller, IMO, was because so many people had told her about Tim Miller and his organization.
She didn't want to call him, but, IMO, she was pushed into a corner to do so and go "with the flow" to get em off her back.
She thought she was buying some time.

This may have been addressed, but isn't ICA's constant nodding and mouthing tantamount to testifying? Why did HHJP let it go on?

I wondered the same thing. IMO, HHJP let everyone from the DT get away with more than they should have. I can see why though. It was better for him to let them get away with it than for him to have to constantly keep getting on to them and later in an appeals process they could claim that HHJP was biased.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28442059/index.html at the 9:50 mark LDB is talking about jailhouse tape of GA when he says he would swap places with kc if he could...looking at kc lips it looks like she says.."why didn't he then?" Sims kicks her chair again. can't believe she actually expects her parents to take the fall for her. yuk

Oh my...I'm not good at lip reading, but that's clearly what she said!!! Love how DS just keeps kicking her chair as if to say, knock it off - its not helping you any!

When GA went to the tow yard and found ICA's car with the smell of death, makes no sense to me that GA, as a former LE officer, didn't contact 911 immediately. OR, that the tow yard man, who had smelled that odor before, who was right next to GA when he opened the trunk didn't call 911.

Has there been any explanation for that?

just that he was very relieved to NOT find his daughter or granddaughter in the trunk and as far as they knew they (CA) had been talking to ICA every day and knew they were in Tampa and JAX and Universal and wherever else she said.

At that point they really didn’t know what to think.

Can the judge over ride a life sentence and impose a death sentence?

Yes, Yep, Yeah!!!

I don't know if he would, but he does have some history with the DP. Back in the day he used to be a prosecutor and he prosecuted a case of a female killer and won her a nice all inclusive vacation to Death Row. Later, when she was executed, he attended the execution. So that gives me a teeny bit of hope!

I have to say, I am not a fan of GA or CA at this point... and I think ICA is as guilty as they come
BUT...
It has got to be incredibly difficult to come to terms with the fact that your daughter is a cold blooded murderer. It's one thing to know she is a liar but a huge leap from that to child murderer. At least 3 yrs. ago it was a leap, now, I'd imagine, it's as clear as day to both GA and CA. But now, what do you do if you are them....your story has naturally changed from day 1.

As a side note: it's taken me until yesterday to realize the irony of Baez telling ICA "Stop acting like a 2 year old". Caylee was 2.

Sometimes it just takes a while for very obvious things to sink in.

I do depends on the circumstances!
Not killing a child per say but killing someone self defense !

My pathological liar, cunning ex-H cheated on me more than once (yes, I'm ugly :crazy: ) and there was a time I seriously could have accidentilly run him over 5 times like that scorned lady in TX (I think they were from TX) who confronted her cheating husband and mistress in the hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus