2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When GA went to the tow yard and found ICA's car with the smell of death, makes no sense to me that GA, as a former LE officer, didn't contact 911 immediately. OR, that the tow yard man, who had smelled that odor before, who was right next to GA when he opened the trunk didn't call 911.

Has there been any explanation for that?

GA knew it was not KC. CA had communicated with KC via text messages. jmo

Can the judge over ride a life sentence and impose a death sentence?

YES...jury decides guilt on each charge

for penalty they vote and it doesn’t have to be unanimous and they tell the judge and he decides. Some judges always do what they want...some always follow jury recommendation and most try to do what they think is right.

If this came back First Degree they can vote 6 for death and 6 for LWOP

Since his instructions did not include penalty I guess they have to sit through all of penalty phase presentations if dp is an option

Not only that but they did NOT want TM out there finding a dead Caylee. CA refused to give TES an article belonging to Caylee that they could use the scent for tracking....
DR. G would have been able to find a COD at that time I believe.
I won't go into why.:innocent:

just that he was very relieved to NOT find his daughter or granddaughter in the trunk and as far as they knew they (CA) had been talking to ICA every day and knew they were in Tampa and JAX and Universal and wherever else she said.

At that point they really didn’t know what to think.

But GA knew the smell of death, pinpointed it, recognized it, knew that's what it was as did the tow yard man.

Just seems so strange that they both would just write it off and not call 911 immediately.

I wonder why the charges for lying to police officers was not handled previously? Isn't that something that could have been decided to without a jury?

Yes, Yep, Yeah!!!

I don't know if he would, but he does have some history with the DP. Back in the day he used to be a prosecutor and he prosecuted a case of a female killer and won her a nice all inclusive vacation to Death Row. Later, when she was executed, he attended the execution. So that gives me a teeny bit of hope!

Judge Perry's history shows that he always, with the exception of one death penalty case, follows the recommendation by the jury. From what I have read, he has decided against the death penalty for one defendant after the jury recommended death, in his career.

The irony is indeed rich.
Judge Stan Strickland has never imposed a death sentence.

Why then did she say Caylee had been missing for 31 days...? She knew precisley how many days...It was a countdown remember she asked her MOM for just

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!

:waitasec:Funny ICA KNEW exactly and Cindy didn't isn't it?

I finally decided to stop lurking and join you all- the wait is driving me crazy, and who better to wait with then fellow Caylee fans?

My heart is heavy tonight...not only for Caylee, but George as well. I didn't really have an opinion on the other Anthonys going into trial- I didn't know them. Coming out, I see what Casey's lies and actions have done not only to baby Caylee but to the family she left behind as well. Not only did George lose his much loved granddaughter- he believed for a time that she was alive, only to eventually put 2 and 2 together and realize that not only was she dead, but Casey had done it. Casey, whose mothering he had questioned. To top it all off, Casey's defense lawyer calls him an incestuous child molester who is partly to blame for Caylee's death in what is arguably the most publicized trial in years. How this man could sit there yesterday and listen to JB slander his name and his memories of Caylee without so much as a head shake- how? How can one man go through so much?

I'm not saying the Anthonys are perfect- far from it. But I can only imagine my own family going through a circus like this and we wouldn't smell like roses either. And of course I am just sick and horrified every day for what happened to Caylee. I see the pictures of her with a play kitchen, wearing dress up clothes, and I know who provided her with those things. And I thank God George and Cindy, imperfect as they may be, gave that baby happiness and a life Casey didn't care to provide.

Sorry, this is neither here nor there. Not exactly timely, either! But these are the thoughts that have been weighing on my mind and no one around me gets it. I just hope and pray the jury makes the right decision.

My pathological liar, cunning ex-H cheated on me more than once (yes, I'm ugly :crazy: ) and there was a time I seriously could have accidentilly run him over 5 times like that scorned lady in TX (I think they were from TX) who confronted her cheating husband and mistress in the hotel.

your user names concerns me overmuch, as per the story you are referencing, and where the case you are speaking of occurred.

ah well, i'm not a dude, so i guess i don't have to worry.

(sidenote: my boyfriend cheated on me in HS, and i drove to find him, and then the girl, and didn't even remember the drives after i did it! i always wondered if that is what happened to that woman)

LOL i just looked the book up and its on sale its 25 cents lol 95 percent discount
can that be?

I want to read this book!

I bought a used copy on amazon last week for about $3...it is still that price used on amazon, where did you see it?

Yes, Yep, Yeah!!!

I don't know if he would, but he does have some history with the DP. Back in the day he used to be a prosecutor and he prosecuted a case of a female killer and won her a nice all inclusive vacation to Death Row. Later, when she was executed, he attended the execution. So that gives me a teeny bit of hope!
I thought he could, I wish we had a track record for him, it would be interesting.

I wonder why the charges for lying to police officers was not handled previously? Isn't that something that could have been decided to without a jury?

One would think, in regards to the defense theory that Casey would have at least admitted to these charges and dealt with them before trial:waitasec:

I don't think it fairs to well for her to have her lies completely out in the open and indisputable, while the judge sits and says that Casey says she is not guilty of ANY of the charges.

But GA knew the smell of death, pinpointed it, recognized it, knew that's what it was as did the tow yard man.

Just seems so strange that they both would just write it off.

yes both of them should have done something. Tow guy probably just didn’t want to create trouble for himself. GA probably (was told by CA that he) needed to talk to ICA and figure it out. It was that night that CA called 911.

I am not sure I agree (because I think ICA is too lazy to count the days), but JA made it sound so factual...

IIRC, JA got it from LA himself, during his testimony about the NEW story that ICA told him (when she was out on bail), the one about the whole Zanny taking Caylee from ICA @ JBP, saying that she was a bad mother, that it was to teach her a lesson, etc?:waitasec:

I finally decided to stop lurking and join you all- the wait is driving me crazy, and who better to wait with then fellow Caylee fans?

My heart is heavy tonight...not only for Caylee, but George as well. I didn't really have an opinion on the other Anthonys going into trial- I didn't know them. Coming out, I see what Casey's lies and action have done not only to baby Caylee but to the family she left behind as well. Not only did George lose his much loved granddaughter- he believed for a time that she was alive, only to eventually put 2 and 2 together and realize that not only was she dead, but Casey had done it. Casey, whose mothering he had questioned. To top it all off, Casey's defense lawyer calls him an incestuous child molester who is partly to blame for Caylee's death in what is arguably the most publicized trial in years. How this man could sit there yesterday and listen to JB slander his name and his memories of Caylee without so much as a head shake- how? How can one man go through so much?

I'm not saying the Anthonys are perfect- far from it. But I can only imagine my own family going through a circus like this and we wouldn't smell like roses either. And of course I am just sick and horrified every day for what happened to Caylee. I see the pictures of her with a toy kitchen, wearing dress up clothes, and I know who provided her with those things. And I thank God George and Cony, imperfect as they may be, gave that baby happiness and a life Casey didn't care to provide.

Sorry, this is neither here nor there. Not exactly timely, either! But these are the thoughts that have been weighing on my mind and no one around me gets it. I just hope and pray the jury makes the right decision.

:welcome4:

Okay, I had this question running through my mind so many times when I heard the timer55 theory...When did she actually create the password? Was it after Caylee was gone? Or is that just a coincidence that ICA thought would sound good after she had sat in jail thinking through details for more lies?

Timer 55 explained here;-
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo5eGV9AS0w"]YouTube - ‪TIMER 55 CASEY ANTHONY PASSWORD‬‏[/ame]
She created it after Caylee went 'missing'...

On Fox News just now, Dr Baden: "According to the literature.... a one shot killing of a child isn't considered to be 'child abuse.' :eek:

Who does he think he is kidding?!

I suppose it is treating the child with great respect then :rolleyes:

Why are he and LKB peddling their rhetoric with such intensity and ferocity on the airwaves? I don't get it.

ETA: He is still spouting the flawed forensics.

Dr. Baden is an idiot and just parrots what his wife tells him to say....They are both idiots if you ask me...

My heart is heavy tonight...not only for Caylee, but George as well. I didn't really have an opinion on the other Anthonys going into trial- I didn't know them. Coming out, I see what Casey's lies and actions have done not only to baby Caylee but to the family she left behind as well. Not only did George lose his much loved granddaughter- he believed for a time that she was alive, only to eventually put 2 and 2 together and realize that not only was she dead, but Casey had done it. Casey, whose mothering he had questioned. To top it all off, Casey's defense lawyer calls him an incestuous child molester who is partly to blame for Caylee's death in what is arguably the most publicized trial in years. How this man could sit there yesterday and listen to JB slander his name and his memories of Caylee without so much as a head shake- how? How can one man go through so much?

I'm not saying the Anthonys are perfect- far from it. But I can only imagine my own family going through a circus like this and we wouldn't smell like roses either. And of course I am just sick and horrified every day for what happened to Caylee. I see the pictures of her with a play kitchen, wearing dress up clothes, and I know who provided her with those things. And I thank God George and Cindy, imperfect as they may be, gave that baby happiness and a life Casey didn't care to provide.

:welcome: You will get hooked on posting! I have been slowly coming out of lurkerdom myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member