2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! Did she think i would never get found? What was she going to sa about it when she did talk to GA and CA? That it was stolen by Zanny?

I think she was hoping someone would steal the car. It would either disappear for good or at least whoever stole it would get blamed for any new smells. Problem was no one wanted it.

Timer 55 and new plans.

Many here talked about the possibility of Casey moving ahead with new plans. The phone call to the military guy, MH?, in California. Trying to get out of town so she would never have to explain where the baby was. Posters reported that ICA said to the guy that she had something really important to tell him, but NOT over the phone.

Just remembering.
something her mom and LEE knew IIRC
He drove it home with the windows down, in the rain, due to the smell of decomposition being so bad...
ahh yes! so IT was cooler!

Tim Miller spent 112,000.00 dollars on the anthony search!
That is just the tip of the iceberg! and because she is a grieveing grandma people think she should get a pass! it's been three years! it didn't just happen.
She is still in cover up mode! why? ICA is behingd bars. done. right?

Jury decides guilt and judge CANNOT override that

jury recommends penalty and judge makes final decision

In rare cases, a judge can vacate the jury's verdict if he determines that they did not follow the law or his instructions when reaching it.

But GA knew the smell of death, pinpointed it, recognized it, knew that's what it was as did the tow yard man.

Just seems so strange that they both would just write it off and not call 911 immediately.

There will always be nagging concerns for me over that situation.

-How did GA "know" to bring gas with him to the tow yard?

-If he "knew" the car was out of gas, why did he try to crank it first?

-Why didn't Baez ask Burch, "Of the last 500 people who have come to your yard to pay several hundred dollars in towing charges, how many of them brought gas?"

-GA's an ex detective whose daughter and granddaughter are missing. He finds her car abandoned and towed, reeking of the smell of death. He simply rolls the windows down so he can stand to drive it home where his wife, who's a nurse and also knows the smell, can clean the trunk and wash the clothes in the car?

AND GEORGE JUST GOES TO WORK?

NEVER THINKS TO CALL LE?

Don't get me wrong, I'm completely convinced that ICA killed her child, but I can't give poor ole George a pass of not being complicit.

The jurors Anonymity has been guaranteed by the judge. We at WS established a rule from the first day of jury selection that we would not allow any sleuthing of jurors. That carries through until a juror steps forward publicly and identifies him/herself.

Please do not continue this discussion.

Jury decides guilt and judge CANNOT override that

jury recommends penalty and judge makes final decision
With the exception of the DP. Only a jury can recommend death. The judge can, however, assign a lesser penalty than the jury's recommendation of death.

no still would have required a trial unless she plead out.

When she was brought up on the check theft charges there was a big uproar because then she would be going into this trial with 7 felonies.

Also charges about Zanaida Gonzalas had to be put on hold because Morgan wanted to do a deposition (thereby trapping her into making statements under oath) and JB wouldn’t allow it.

That reminds me when is the trial for the defamation suit of Zenaida Gonzales?
Anyone know?

I didnt think the Judge could change the verdict of the jury?
Why have a Jury? JP cant sentence her to death if the Jury dosent!
JMO

It doesn't change the verdict ,it changes the sentence. The jury votes and makes a recommendation of LWOP or DP. The Judge can go with it,or give his own sentence.
The verdict would stand.

Do NOT discuss how to "out" jurors! This has been a rule since jury selection and is still a rule today!

You can get a big ole fat TO for this sort of thing!!!

If the jurors out themselves in the MSM, then we can discuss what they said. But even then, we will NOT discuss their personal lives beyond what they wish to share with the world.

End of story.

Chloroform is volatile and evaporates! And there were no other components found that were indicative of someone accidentally mixing regular cleaning products. Home run!

really brought together the whole chloroform theory for me! Man, I wonder what the levels would have been had they tested a month earlier!

I don't believe in Chloroform theory. Household products contain chloroform. The traces of chloroform can be explained by CA's cleaning of car to get rid of the smell.
I think that was a fabrication by SA.

<snip>

-Don't get me wrong, I'm completely convinced that ICA killed her child, but I can't give poor ole George a pass of not being complicit.

Because GA knew ICA didn't have a job, knew she was at the end of her thieving opportunities because CA had just confronted her about stealin g from grandmother before she disappeared and he knew she'd stolen his gas cans.

Makes perfect sense to me.

I don't believe in Chloroform theory. Household products contain chloroform. The traces of chloroform can be explained by CA's cleaning of car to get rid of the smell.

You don't believe the exper testimony that none of the other compounds that would be found in a cleaner containing chloroform were found? ONLY chloroform?

-Why didn't Baez ask Burch, "Of the last 500 people who have come to your yard to pay several hundred dollars in towing charges, how many of them brought gas?"

<snip>
It appears that Casey had run out of gas before. I remember the discussion that the gas gauge didn't work in that car. In fact, she had George's gas cans in her car, remember?
I suspect he thought that's why the car was abandoned. Cranking it first simply confirmed his suspicions.

Just curious..

why do you think Casey specifically typed in "how to make chloroform"?

LE confirmed that CA did NOT clean the car, only sprayed Febreze and put dryer sheets in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pferrin
http://www.wftv.com/video/28442059/index.html at the 9:50 mark LDB is talking about jailhouse tape of GA when he says he would swap places with kc if he could...looking at kc lips it looks like she says.."why didn't he then?" Sims kicks her chair again. can't believe she actually expects her parents to take the fall for her. yuk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casey also mouths at the 29 minute mark, when LDB says that "Casey would have you believe it was her father's fault", and, she *mouths*, "It was his fault".
I saw that
Give that kid a kiss for me! :floorlaugh:

When GA went to the tow yard and found ICA's car with the smell of death, makes no sense to me that GA, as a former LE officer, didn't contact 911 immediately. OR, that the tow yard man, who had smelled that odor before, who was right next to GA when he opened the trunk didn't call 911.

Has there been any explanation for that?
Cause cindy said so! Why else do ya think she gave the tow lot $500 bucks!
call 911 and save your $$$$ she knew they HAD to get it home!
Remember she also said "why didn't she pick the car up"? I wanna know who "she" is!- no one I suspect.
and then at one pt CA is asking her something and she's like "mom stop...no"
like she was done with the lets blame it on Jesse Amy Ricardo...
BBM

Not hardly.

World record mile is about 3:45.
duh 55 min to run??? 6k?
55 min something!!!
but yeah she did change it cause she knew she was leaving the house.

it's like when you finish your book of the month club and have a round table.

maybe we aren't done...who knows?
I don't know what I'd do if we ended up having CMA thread someday.:okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members