2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Everyone and Happy Fourth of July!

Let's all hope today is a "better use of our time" than yesterday was. I find it hard to describe how I felt as I forced myself listen to Baez go on and on and on and on - well you get my point!

I've just been reading through the posts and wish I had listened to the radio show last night. But fortunately friends asked me over for dinner.

But curious to know why RH thinks the LE would even be looking for duct tape when they searched the home. Didn't they search it twice? The first time they searched Caylee was not yet found - so they wouldn't know it was of interest. And yes it was used at the command centre and probably left there. By the time they conducted the second search I don't think it was unusual there wasn't any of that brand left - they had been using it to put up flyers for months so what am I missing about that?

The only thing I did do post Baez last night was listen to Bill S. He thinks it will take LDB 15 minutes at most to erase Baez's closing from our minds.

Nope they wouldn't know. Unless someone told them to get rid of it. So much speculation of CA telling DC to go to those woods. How would CA know? :waitasec:

It wouldn't surprise me if that same someone also told them to get rid of the duct tape.

I honestly think that after 6 weeks, most of their minds were made up to be either pro-defense or pro-prosecution before the closings. The ones who were pro-prosecution will disregard everything the defense said. Hopefully it's a majority that can convince the others to see the light!

I'm going to be honest. I make it a point not to watch the news because frankly it depresses me. I see enough at the hospital. BUT this case I have followed from the beginning. I can remember catching the story about 2 days after it broke and there is just something about it that has all of America watching I think.

I cannot stop thinking about that poor baby girl. I am praying for a guilty verdict.

Good morning, everybody! Hoping one of you can help me out .... There have been so many links to really good videos about the different players in this trial. The other day someone posted one about Judge Perry and it was great! I "sent" the link to a friend who lives in Orlando and is a big fan of his, I inadvertently failed to send the link and now can't find it again. It is the one that shows him in the courtroom as a young prosecutor, all decked out in a three-piece suit! Does anyone have a link they can give me for that video? He was the featured "star"!

This one? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk4sUzKv7GI"]YouTube - ‪Anthony Case: Judge Perry "Hammer Time" / Can't Touch This‬‏[/ame]

Re: Whether or not Casey had ever seen a gyn. I've been going to the same ob/gyn (although not as an ob patient) for thirty years. Never have I seen a teen in his office. Young mothers and ob patients. Women in their 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, and older. But never a teenager. I don't see anything unusual about a teen not going to a gyn unless her parents know that she is sexually active and/or having a serious "female" problem. I hope that Casey was embarrassed when JB blurted out these personal matters for all the world to hear.

Good morning, everybody! Hoping one of you can help me out .... There have been so many links to really good videos about the different players in this trial. The other day someone posted one about Judge Perry and it was great! I "sent" the link to a friend who lives in Orlando and is a big fan of his, I inadvertently failed to send the link and now can't find it again. It is the one that shows him in the courtroom as a young prosecutor, all decked out in a three-piece suit! Does anyone have a link they can give me for that video? He was the featured "star"!

I don't remember a video but there is a FB page soemone has that says it's HHJP FB. It's really not HHJP page and the guy says it is not. But the picture was on there. I don't have the link to it, but you might can search FB for it.

Hope that helps if no-one has the link you are requesting.

I honestly think that after 6 weeks, most of their minds were made up to be either pro-defense or pro-prosecution before the closings. The ones who were pro-prosecution will disregard everything the defense said. Hopefully it's a majority that can convince the others to see the light!

I've thought that very thing. Closing arguments are important but I believe it was Bill S. that said in the end, it doesn't change the outcome of the trial.

And to add to my previous post, why would LE be looking for duct tape before December?

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
The court clerk is doing a mic check. "the verdict is..." then all noise stopped. Everyone in media room piped up. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
13 minutes ago

YouTube - ‪Who Casey Anthony's New Judge Has Sentenced To Death‬‏

Carp!!!! I don't know how to bring the link over! Help.........

It's plausible to me that he used the entire roll, therefore there was none to find?

It's also plausible to me when this info came out about the duct tape at the command center or even when the body was found with that duct tape on it that the A's disposed of it if there was any left....Mostly Cindy, but George too was in cover up mode from the get go.

Yes, how on earth can they not discuss it, it is the one thing they have in common? Do you really think they don't? I wonder if they make special friends and talk about it one on one. In my experience, we didn't but it was only one week.

I wasn't on a jury for this long, but mine lasted 2 weeks and we never discussed anything about the case. We had lunch together and would talk about food and jobs and kids, anything but the case. Nobody wanted to ruin the trial........

Godd morning sis! :D

Good Morning Beautiful One!

My head is fried this morning - lack of sleep and from two songs ringing in my head all day yesterday. The first was that old favorite "you talk to much - you worry me to death" as well as at the same time - " I fell into a burning ring of fire ".....two at once is a sure sign I've short circuited! :great:

Is it just a rumor that FG will finish closing arguments today? I would be so surprised if LDB did not give the presentation today,

Just a thank you to you all for posting throughout the trial, my daughter, SIL and grandson arrived safely and only here for a short time so I've been unable to follow live. I've managed to sneak on here during the night :) as well as managing to catch a few moments on TV here and there (nothing like WS coverage).

I did catch closing arguments and was in tears while JA hit it home for Caylee.

So close to justice now... I feel ill with the tension but i'm sure ICA sleeps fine UGH...

Caylee you profoundly touched the heart of many, You will be in our hearts and minds today and everyday... JUSTICE is coming..

Can I ask a major favor here? If there is someone who would call me if the jury comes back sometime today before 5? After the Judge gives it to them, I am needing to crash, and am worried I could miss the verdict. If someone would do this I could get you my phone number. Mods, excuse me if this is not allowed, I have been sick, but, have been following the trial and so want to see the verdict live. Thanks!

And by the way - I sincerely hope the fellow who has the July 7th trip actually turns out to be an alternate juror and can be excused to be on his way....

Picture's up....can see the defense attorneys already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member