2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chloroform is volatile and evaporates! And there were no other components found that were indicative of someone accidentally mixing regular cleaning products. Home run!

really brought together the whole chloroform theory for me! Man, I wonder what the levels would have been had they tested a month earlier!

Ok I'm not mad at JB he is doing his job. He is a defense attorney!! I don't hate him at all.

I totally believe Tim Miller. They knew since they had Casey in their house. The anthonys knew deep down that there was no nanny, or kidnapping or whatever.

During one of those phone calls, i think while on hold waiting for the 911 call to go through, not sure, that Cindy actually asked Casey if she did something to Caylee, of course Casey said 'mom you know i wouldn't do anything to Caylee".
I wonder if Casey had made threats previously to do something to Caylee and in the course of this action it has never been revealed. After all Casey was a liar and b.s.er so maybe they never took her seriously.

whew Just went out bike riding with hubby and had lot’s of pages to catch up on. I did some speed reading and am now in the mood for bananas and worried about hubbs developing a wandering eye and feeling sorry for TM, again.....so anything else happen in the last 1.76 hour?

no. Cheaters don't generally care if their wife is pretty or not. They cheat because they need that rush or power or lust back.. not because they have an ugly wife. I wonder what his pretty wife thought of going in to foreclosure on their houses.. bet she wasn't too happy.

Sorry, but this reminds me of a very old song that goes like "If you wanna be happy or the rest of your life, never make a pretttttyyyy woman your wife". LOL. Could not resist.

I also have a legal question:

Could it be possible for KC to suddenly decide to plead guilty to something to save herself from the DP this far into things? Or, if she is convicted on some of the lesser charges, could she possibly get out on bail during an appeals process? or even if she is found guilty of anything and her attorneys appeal, is she allowed to be out on bail during the appeals process? Thes are probably dumb questions but thought I'd ask anyway!

I missed what he said earlier - about what Jose said to him at the house. Anyone hear it?

Jose told Tim Miller to look for Caylee, but not to ask ICA any questions. Very strange approach to try and find a missing child...KWIM?

Anyone know how to get text alerts of the verdict in Canada? Seems like it only works on USA cell networks...

We could be "stuck" with the WS email alert, which is fine with me because my emails come into my BB.

Oh my. They really knew? I can't imagine. What a huge charade they played, especially Cindy.

I think that they knew but were heavily in denial. If Caylee was never found they would still be holding on to hope that she was alive :(

Remember CA "said" they were looking for Zanny 6 weeks before the trial started.

MOO

People tell me something - does JVM just have folks from the nut squad on her panel? I mean I respect her having Mark NeJame on who is probably waiting for NG to come on - and Tim Miller, but other than that - c'mon!

What complete rubbish and I don't know how people can still say the things they are saying that are patently untrue and not be sued! Lennie is still in there with the same old theory, Jane Weintraub, Judge Sedlin aka the weeping judge, and believe I heard LKB shrieking tones in the background while I was a good distance from the TV.....

Oh thank heavens - here's Nancy Grace - note to self - do not switch TV on until one minute before NG starts and precisely the exact moment she ends her show. The rest of them are just so off the wall - unbelievable.

BBM... ITA! The only reason that I DO leave it on in the background is on the off chance that any of them have someone on who is reputable or can add a valid, not biased account of something that REALLY happened in this case!:fence:

After reading about the Anthony's family interactions, it appears this was a yelling family.

Yelling is about power-over not resolution. Perhaps LA is not a yeller and has indeed been an outsider which with this group seems to be a civil choice.

Sorry, but this reminds me of a very old song that goes like "If you wanna be happy or the rest of your life, never make a pretttttyyyy woman your wife". LOL. Could not resist.

I also have a legal question:

Could it be possible for KC to suddenly decide to plead guilty to something to save herself from the DP this far into things? Or, if she is convicted on some of the lesser charges, could she possibly get out on bail during an appeals process? or even if she is found guilty of anything and her attorneys appeal, is she allowed to be out on bail during the appeals process? Thes are probably dumb questions but thought I'd ask anyway!

BBM

PFFT ! That song's not old ! It's all relative.

still takes me back to LA comment asking if it was like the other time ?????

Would love to know what that and the no I haven’t told them anything and we forgive you anything you told them.

I heard him. Tim says that the Anthony's knew on the 4th day that he was there that Caylee was dead. I have never disagreed with Tim on anything, but this I will disagree with. I do not think they knew, they knew about as much as we all did because Baez told Casey not to talk. Yes, they knew she had the answers, but if she wasn't talking to them about it, they couldn't have known.

They knew the car smelled like a dead body had been in it.
They knew ICA was a pathological liar and they knew there was NO truth in her story..
They had already started lying about it being Pizza in the car. They knew.
CA was already saying publicly that Sheriff Beary was retiring and was persecuting ICA because he wanted to go out on a big case!
If Caylee was missing why would they not welcome TM with open arms, CA was busy saying she would search everywhere to find her when in actual fact she didn't go anywhere and would not allow TM any information from ICA.
What family does not want TES to go out and search and is not willing to give TM some idea of the local area and where to start.

I think that they knew but were heavily in denial. If Caylee was never found they would still be holding on to hope that she was alive :(

Remember CA "said" they were looking for Zanny 6 weeks before the trial started.

MOO

Mem, I don't believe anything they say, especially that they were still looking for the nanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KellzBellz01