2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really believe ICA truly thought this was going to be a mistrial and they'd let her go free.

Their big mistake was when they tossed out the other judge little did they know they were getting Judge Perry!!!!!

Timer 55 and new plans.

Many here talked about the possibility of Casey moving ahead with new plans. The phone call to the military guy, MH?, in California. Trying to get out of town so she would never have to explain where the baby was. Posters reported that ICA said to the guy that she had something really important to tell him, but NOT over the phone.

Just remembering.

Chloroform is volatile and evaporates! And there were no other components found that were indicative of someone accidentally mixing regular cleaning products. Home run!

really brought together the whole chloroform theory for me! Man, I wonder what the levels would have been had they tested a month earlier!

I think it was used on the 15th
moo sitting in that Florida sun so long... no way GA could have driven it home without passing out!- unless it had evaporated.
I think they used it to get the adipocere out! as a solvent.
They also use chloroform in the morge. to clean up bones and in scieb=nce to make the real skull displays so white.Crime and trauma scene clean up teams use it too.

Timer 55 and new plans.

Many here talked about the possibility of Casey moving ahead with new plans. The phone call to the military guy, MH?, in California. Trying to get out of town so she would never have to explain where the baby was. Posters reported that ICA said to the guy that she had something really important to tell him, but NOT over the phone.

Just remembering.

Yes, I think he was her escape clause. If she could have got to California a whole new set of lies could have been used and she could have cut off all contact with the A's eventually...

I think it was used on the 15th
moo sitting in that Florida sun so long... no way GA could have driven it home without passing out!- unless it had evaporated.
I think they used it to get the adipocere out! as a solvent.
They also use chloroform in the morge. to clean up bones and in scieb=nce to make the real skull displays so white.Crime and trauma scene clean up teams use it too.

He drove it home with the windows down, in the rain, due to the smell of decomposition being so bad...

Timer 55 and new plans.

Just remembering.

I remember that!

Hey she could tell him she had a baby she left her back with mom and tell mom
she was in calif with baby... and no one would ever know Caylee was dead or missing....

I think that they knew but were heavily in denial. If Caylee was never found they would still be holding on to hope that she was alive :(

Remember CA "said" they were looking for Zanny 6 weeks before the trial started.

MOO
She has lost all credibilty with me.

What family would not want to have the remains? I'm not real sure about this family's values, does value stop at death?
There is protocol in human culture and one point in that protocol is that we ritually bury our dead.
You are so right. I've mentioned in here before that I have my son's ashes at home. My friend referred to them as 'precious material'. Whoever we have lost we know the importance of doing things 'right'. We go to the family, the wake, funeral, or celebration of life to pay our respect to that person! Linda drove that point home by the mentions of what happened to Caylee instead. Only on a second listen of her closing argument today did I pick up on the meaning of the cement base of Caylee's playhouse....to protect her from the wet and insects crawling on her.
Wandering and ranting here.

What judge did they get rid of and why? I'm glad because I like JP.

Judge Strickland was the first Judge. He recused himself after JB complained that Judge S had made a comment to someone who was an online blogger- Marinade Dave, about his website, which was following the ICA case .. it was harmless but rather than have any suspicion about it he passed the case on to Judge Perry....

What judge did they get rid of and why? I'm glad because I like JP.

the first judge got tossed out cause of a blog he posted on or a blogger he spoke to something like that i think his name was strickland. They ended up with Judge Perry lol LOl big mistake lol

Excuse me he excused himself lol

CA has been lying and manipulating or trying to manipulate anyone and everyone since day 31. IMO she is as guilty and untruthful as ICA. Run George run when this is over.
she won't even allow her own mother to speak of ICA anymore.
I believe almost everyone in her famiily has chosen not to associate with her and this started long before Caylee.

I am not sure I agree (because I think ICA is too lazy to count the days), but JA made it sound so factual...

But he made a great point by pointing out that ICA said "I haven't seen her in 31 days"...rather than "since June 16th". She was counting, no doubt.

You are so right. I've mentioned in here before that I have my son's ashes at home. My friend referred to them as 'precious material'. Whoever we have lost we know the importance of doing things 'right'. We go to the family, the wake, funeral, or celebration of life to pay our respect to that person! Linda drove that point home by the mentions of what happened to Caylee instead. Only on a second listen of her closing argument today did I pick up on the meaning of the cement base of Caylee's playhouse....to protect her from the wet and insects crawling on her.
Wandering and ranting here.

(((((((((((MargoD)))))))) warm hug!!!

Timer 55 and new plans.

Just remembering.

I felt that if she had had a few more days she would be gone to CA and they would find an empty stinky car and start a search and she would tell Hawkins that she escaped sexual abuse and to not let anyone know.

Didn’t she even leave a purse in the car so it would look like a carjacking?

I pray all our worries about Juror #4 and perhaps even Juror #5 are unfounded. Sometimes the ones you worry about most are the ones you need to worry about least.

I did like reading that jury didn't look at DT or ICA. I hope that's a good sign and continues. Did they ask for any testimony, etc. for tomorrow? If they aren't looking at DT maybe they think she's guilty and just need to hash out charges.

BBM. That really is SOOOOO true!!!

Not only that, but after TM was on TV discussing the Suburban drive location and how wet it was at the time they planned to search it, CA got on TV and said that the only thing wet back there was where TM spilled his vodka.
She is vicious.
:banghead: cause she knew that's where caylee was!
I gave you 30days! ~ and probably "the 30 day script" THAT slipped out
on the 911 call and she didn't know it was recorded just no one picked up on it I guess.

:waitasec: I heard NG say this on her show ... I did NOT see any of the DT "crying" ...

BBM: Do you or anyone else have the video of this ? TIA !

:waitasec: NG is about 'ratings' and 'drama' ... she would have you thinking that JB and CM were "crying" .... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Nope, sorry. I do not have a clip. It was when she showed one of the many clips of ICA in court today though. The main focus on the shot was ICA, but you could see DCS to her right wiping her cheeks with a tissue.

Someone here mentioned a previous trial/case/charges against ICA.

Could someone kindly give a nutshell of the particulars of that event.

TIA

Check fraud charges from where ICA wrote check's from her friend Amy Hizenga's (sp?) bank account while Caylee was missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Macogle