2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt that if she had had a few more days she would be gone to CA and they would find an empty stinky car and start a search and she would tell Hawkins that she escaped sexual abuse and to not let anyone know.

Didn’t she even leave a purse in the car so it would look like a carjacking?

Wasnt that her "Work Purse" ???

You are so right. I've mentioned in here before that I have my son's ashes at home. My friend referred to them as 'precious material'. Whoever we have lost we know the importance of doing things 'right'. We go to the family, the wake, funeral, or celebration of life to pay our respect to that person! Linda drove that point home by the mentions of what happened to Caylee instead. Only on a second listen of her closing argument today did I pick up on the meaning of the cement base of Caylee's playhouse....to protect her from the wet and insects crawling on her.
Wandering and ranting here.

so agree with you both.....just to add a funny though and hoping not to offend: After I had my father cremated his ashes were still in a box on my dining room table waiting to go to be next to my mom and when I plugged in the vacuum one day my son yelled “Look out Grandpa"

Tim Miller spent 112,000.00 dollars on the anthony search!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pferrin
http://www.wftv.com/video/28442059/index.html at the 9:50 mark LDB is talking about jailhouse tape of GA when he says he would swap places with kc if he could...looking at kc lips it looks like she says.."why didn't he then?" Sims kicks her chair again. can't believe she actually expects her parents to take the fall for her. yuk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casey also mouths at the 29 minute mark, when LDB says that "Casey would have you believe it was her father's fault", and, she *mouths*, "It was his fault".

You are so right. I've mentioned in here before that I have my son's ashes at home. My friend referred to them as 'precious material'. Whoever we have lost we know the importance of doing things 'right'. We go to the family, the wake, funeral, or celebration of life to pay our respect to that person! Linda drove that point home by the mentions of what happened to Caylee instead. Only on a second listen of her closing argument today did I pick up on the meaning of the cement base of Caylee's playhouse....to protect her from the wet and insects crawling on her.
Wandering and ranting here.

Even more stirring was when LDB compared the "amazing mother" who was overcome with anxiety when her (deceased) child, who was always terrified of storms and the dark, would face his first stormy night without her... The mother sat at his gravesite with an umbrella trying to comfort him into the grave.... she compared her actions to ICA who, completely unfeeling, tossed her child like garbage, into a swamp, for animals to devour.

I think she died in the house also maybe insetead of JB putting the blame on George he should have picked Cindy!
What you say makes alot of sense..
Cindy wanted to be rid of george until she found out she'd be forced to give him 1/2.
Everything sure seems like an act to me.
It's all about appearances.
She wasn't on the stand falling on the sword! if she was she'd have said she googled how+to+make+chloroform
-she didn't

Did jury ask for any testimony or videos for tomorrow morning? TY.

The last thing I had read is that the jury had not requested anything, although they do have several pieces of evidence in the room with them already, it might just be because it might take a while to go through that first. HTH.

As a person who has been to ground zero, just 2.5 months after the attacks, I can say the energy I felt there was very strong and something I will always carry with me. To say that anyone could stand there and simply think "Yup, bad stuff happened here" is really minimizing it (and I don't mean to offend).

I can still smell ground zero, and although I am not a chemist I am 100% convinced it was the smell of decomposition. I agree that is not positive energy but when you can see, smell and touch something it brings you to a deeper understanding of it, IMO. And, along with that horrific smell and twisted buildings, there were notes....notes of love from all over the world. There were teddy bears, there were candles, there were letters and pictures from people who lost their loved ones. It was moving, it was very deep and tragic.

I guess my point is that Ground Zero has a very very strong energy, and although it may not all be positive it is something I am glad I did because it brings me closer to those who were lost and brings a deeper understanding of our world ( good or bad).

I hope that makes sense, I probably should have just sat on my hands because ground zero and 9/11 is a very passionate issue for me.

I hear you loud and clear. The protesters would be wise to stay away!

TM on HLN saying they were only 8 ft from Caylee's body. He made the best decisions he has ever made on this case as far as searches are concerned. He knew he was in trouble when Baez showed up and said you can do everything you can to help but don't ask my client any questions. He also said the spent over $116,000 in searching for Caylee. He does have a bitter taste in his mouth. He was dealing with difficult( my word) people and he regrets to the extent that he could have been helping other cases as well, with more cooperation.

Judge Strickland was the first Judge. He recused himself after JB complained that Judge S had made a comment to someone who was an online blogger- Marinade Dave, about his website, which was following the ICA case .. it was harmless but rather than have any suspicion about it he passed the case on to Judge Perry....

the first judge got tossed out cause of a blog he posted on or a blogger he spoke to something like that i think his name was strickland. They ended up with Judge Perry lol LOl big mistake lol

Excuse me he excused himself lol
Did he not also say (notice my Baez-like question structure) that the truth and Miss Anthony are strangers??? :crazy:

I think the only reason they didn't is because she is the one who actually called 911. If it wasn't for that tape you better believe they would have.
IMO they are playing her right now.
Just the tone in LDB's voice.
It's coming!
moo

Tim Miller spent 112,000.00 dollars on the anthony search!

Wow! I had NO idea he spent that much! What a shame that much money was spent while the family was doing everything they could to thwart his efforts and there were/are so many families out there that would truly appreciate even 1% of that money to help find their loved ones.

I wish we knew more about ICA before 12/07.

If anyone does please post!

I just read "Mommy's Little Girl" this weekend and there was more info in there about her earlier life, as well as Cindy's. It was what decided/clarified it all for me, actually.

On Fox News just now, Dr Baden: "According to the literature.... a one shot killing of a child isn't considered to be 'child abuse.' :eek:

Who does he think he is kidding?!

I suppose it is treating the child with great respect then :rolleyes:

Why are he and LKB peddling their rhetoric with such intensity and ferocity on the airwaves? I don't get it.

ETA: He is still spouting the flawed forensics.

Cindy wanted to be rid of george until she found out she'd be forced to give him 1/2.
Everything sure seems like an act to me.
It's all about appearances.
She wasn't on the stand falling on the sword! if she was she'd have said she googled how+to+make+chloroform
-she didn't

I agree with you on that also I felt like George just took up space in that home
no wonder he was looking for love.

I have never liked CA at all and i did not buy the tearfull drama on the stand
JMO

So you think timer 55 was a reminder she had to get out of town before Caylee's birthday?

I think when she realized that she was going to have to make excuses for CA not seeing Caylee after she died, she said, "I have 55 days until I will HAVE to face Mom", Caylee's 3rd birthday

This is because the Anthony's wanted everyone to think Caylee was alive.
or to make certain the ACTUAL cause of death was long gone!
come on!
The body was found while she and George were out of town!
ironic?
what 2 weeks before Christmas?

Ashton's during his closing had me glued to the trial....I lked how he explained KC's changes to her lies. I don't know if I agree with his interpretation of what timer55 meant though. Does anyone agree with him on that?
I thought it WAS NOT that cause she told LEE it was caylee realted.
She was a runner. Runner's like to have 55 sec miles
jmo

so agree with you both.....just to add a funny though and hoping not to offend: After I had my father cremated his ashes were still in a box on my dining room table waiting to go to be next to my mom and when I plugged in the vacuum one day my son yelled “Look out Grandpa"
Give that kid a kiss for me! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members