2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray all our worries about Juror #4 and perhaps even Juror #5 are unfounded. Sometimes the ones you worry about most are the ones you need to worry about least.

I did like reading that jury didn't look at DT or ICA. I hope that's a good sign and continues. Did they ask for any testimony, etc. for tomorrow? If they aren't looking at DT maybe they think she's guilty and just need to hash out charges.

BBM. I've heard why some are worried about juror #4, but I've never heard anything about juror #5. Can someone explain to me what the problem with juror #5 is? Thanks. :)

You don't believe the exper testimony that none of the other compounds that would be found in a cleaner containing chloroform were found? ONLY chloroform?

Then that contradicts that CA cleaned the car with cleaners.
Maybe I'm mistaken but I'm under the impression that it's a known fact that CA used cleaner to get rid of the smell.

Some are saying penalty phase could last up to two weeks if one of the highest charges is guilty...that might really affect the one juror even if her trip is July 17th, not 7th...

I hope they don't go for 2nd degree to avoid another phase of the trial...even if subconsciously...

My pathological liar, cunning ex-H cheated on me more than once (yes, I'm ugly :crazy: ) and there was a time I seriously could have accidentilly run him over 5 times like that scorned lady in TX (I think they were from TX) who confronted her cheating husband and mistress in the hotel.
good thing you didn't. A friend of mine at work back in the day did that. It didn't kill him... she is still caring for him... she didn't go to jail, but she did ya know?

Some are saying penalty phase could last up to two weeks if one of the highest charges is guilty...that might really affect the one juror even if her trip is July 17th, not 7th...

I hope they don't go for 2nd degree to avoid another phase of the trial...even if subconsciously...

There is NO upcoming trip for any of these jurors, regular nor alternate. This rumor will never die; it has a life of it's own.

I have been wondering about this. Will there really be two weeks worth of ‘presentations’ for and against and then jury time?

Or, does all that happen much faster and then judge takes 2 weeks to decide?

Just trying to plan my next few weeks.

Maybe I'm mistaken but I'm under the impression that it's a known fact that CA used cleaner to get rid of the smell.

she used Fabreeze and dryer sheets.

Do NOT discuss how to "out" jurors! This has been a rule since jury selection and is still a rule today!

You can get a big ole fat TO for this sort of thing!!!

If the jurors out themselves in the MSM, then we can discuss what they said. But even then, we will NOT discuss their personal lives beyond what they wish to share with the world.

End of story.

Thank you so much!! I would die if someone tried to out me if I was a juror. :(

Febreeze. Not cleaners.

But GA knew the smell of death, pinpointed it, recognized it, knew that's what it was as did the tow yard man.

Just seems so strange that they both would just write it off and not call 911 immediately.

No he can not.
i think he can - not sure
Alabama is the only state that allows its judges to do this without guidelines, proportionality review, or even an explanation, which is usually "I just feel like he deserves the death penalty." Only two other states allow judicial overrides, Delaware and Florida, but criteria and guidelines are in play.

http://www.lifedeathmatters.com/2011/03/another-judicial-override-in-alabama.html

Everyone get a good nights sleep as justice day is tomorrow.
The jury will wipe that smile off ICA's face for good.

I am remembering something like that too, now that you mention it. In that story, wasn't there something about Zanny would return her by that day...or????
How the heck did ICA remember her lies?

LOL... It's like a full-time job keeping up with all of her lies, for sure! As IIRC, she claimed that Zanny would return her on her 3rd bday, that's what she had told LA in the ICA 2.0 story while out on bond :waitasec:

I read somewhere that it's within 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stevewho