2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I cannot wait for all of those smug faces on the defense team to be wiped off! Permanently!

:gavel:

10 minute recess, then jury instructions (perhaps 45 min to 1 hour), the deliberation begins

When the judge makes reference to the need for him to isolate the jurors from people who want to book them for media interviews, Baez chuckles.

What the Lynard Skynard song about stick a needle in your arm?

Is it the ooh that smell song?

All I can hear right now is the part "Stick a needle in your arm"

My heart is pounding! I am kinda speechless at this time too, but don't worry too much as I'm sure I'll still post. lol :rocker:

And without any silly pictures! "Huge waste!"

wftv apologizes for not removing expletives

such is life

I wonder if JP will impose whatever punishment he's going on JB after the jury instructions, or after the verdict is back. I'm guessing after jury instructions?

I'm going to guess after the verdict and sentencing. Once it's all over and done.

0704a.jpg

10 minutes until jury instructions!!! YAY Caylee baby your justice is coming.

My husband just said about HHJP: "I just love that guy"... and he hasn't even followed this close.

all i can do is say WOW the State has my admiration on how they pulled everything together and kept this about Caylee. they did an awesome job!!!!!

How good was that closing? So good that Baez immediately asked for a mistrial. BINGO.
Shot through the heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member