2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I consider myself a good writer, but I wish I was as gifted at writing as LDB is with speaking. I'm truly impressed with the way she brought it all together so smoothly, so logical, every 'scene' told a story with a seamless flow - and the knock out ending!

It takes me months to write the manuscript, then more months editing and banging on it until it tells the story I want the reader to know.

OT: What was Simms hired for, to sit next to and placate Casey?

GA in hall waiting for CA to get out of bathroom, he looks exhausted, as he well should be.

Casey though Caylee was Big Trouble so that is why she killed her.

I bet Casey is the one who picked that shirt out for Caylee.

And I think the point of the shirt is that CA and no one in the family had seen that shirt before, except KC, and that is the shirt that was found with Caylee's body.

If the prosecution reads here I just want to say thanks to Jeff, Linda and Frank who did a great job.

Also thanks to Judge Perry for all he's done.

Justice for Caylee!

Can you imagine getting handed your verdict..On July 4th..with fireworks going off outside..... ???

OMG! I cannot wait for all of those smug faces on the defense team to be wiped off! Permanently!

:gavel:

They already look defeated to me. I think JB just saw that fame and fortune he was counting on fly out the window.

Is CA in the bathroom? GA alone in the hallway..when he left it was just him and Littman walking out really fast. I wish they would keep the cam on ICA.

Linda, I am so proud of you! You brought Caylee back into the jurors minds.
You reminded the jury what this trial is all about.

Great picture of GA and his attorney in the hallway outside of court.

They did play all the curse words for the jury, didn't they? Please tell me they didn't bleep the profanity in the courtroom.

WFTV feed is showing GA standing in the hallway looking exhausted.

Wow. I never thought we would get here.

Thank you Linda, Jeff and Frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members