2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good Lord!

Here comes the first phone call from jail.

DAMAGING!!!!!

But her mother threw her in the woods all alone where she was rained on with bugs and animals....

Her breathing is quick now. She's grinding her teeth, clenching her jaw. About to snap. IMO

From her own mouth, I love it! KC you are sunk by your own doing...

I think the jurors relate well to her & feel like she's talking "to" them.

Yes, the HUGE waste tape....

And now I'm crying about the mother, a real mother, who in grief still wanted to be with her deceased child that was afraid of the dark. I sure hope that in some way that mother has found peace...I pray she has.

This is the common sense that the jury needs to remember, piece by piece by piece that LDB is putting together.

casey-anthony-caylee-evidence-0921-5DiscoverySept212010.jpg

playing the first call home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!

:great::great::great: THE JAIL HOUSE PHONE CALLS ...

I am glad they are re-playing them ... these calls speaks VOLUMES !!!

:great::great::great:

I missed the Rainstorm story...please tell me. LDB is amazing.

Something about a woman of a dead child, who was in denial and wanted to sit out in the rain to keep her company, or something. I forget entirely. It's probably in the grief thread somewhere.

brillant Linda Yes end with this phone call then play Caylee singing you are my sunshine...

LDB ....loving your losing rebuttal! Little Caylee is right there in all of our hearts.....thousands come to support the Prosecution in this case to bring justice for our sweet beautiful child who was just becoming verbal...

The irony is rich~ we all want to help find your daughter why are you lying to us....concsiousness of guilt - she was buying time...give me one more day....31 days are meaningless? Did I hear that the SA were trying to prove that she was a *advertiser censored*? Conducting her own investigation....really? track down ZTN to help the defendant....backtracking more apparent kc lying about everything.....out of her original written statement everything is a lie except Caylee birthday....everyone grieves differently responses to grief are varied as the day is long but responses to guilt is oh so predictable~! what do guilty people do? avoid/run/mislead family & LE divert attention from themselves and act like nothing is wrong....that is why you heard what happened during the 31 days -not to hate kc....but to show you what she did in that 31 days was in no way indicative of grief.......Ms. Anthony did not have options to run away (ie: catch a plane)......this was a time of desperation for her....she had no option to go anywhere except away from her family - that is why she ran from - the ones who would be asking all the questions......the friends are easy to placate...they are not paying attn to my dad had heart attack....object-sustain.....she was running from her family during those days.....those people wanted to know where is Caylee....object

the 31 days answer for you the real question in this case......who killed Caylee.....question is no longer Caylee......DT tells you something is wrong because kc has imaginary friends......those were LIES! a lie designed for a specific purpose to get kc out of a jamb.....for longest time Caylee is alive.....until her remains were found.......I had nothing to do with it...(may we approach -NO).....the lies change....now the theory is that there was some sort of accident.....you know from evidence in this case.....her death was no accident......on 6/16/08 Caylee maybe died by accident.......(play clip of audio.....sit down with Mothers who rolled over on babies/beat their kids to death/people who did horrible unspeakable things to their children - but they lie and lie.......days later when they finally come forward - people don't believe them because thecy have already lied...OCSO kept asking over and over was this an accident? NO Caylee is alive......CA suggested an accident involving the pool specifically....
play clip of CA say someone said she drown in the pool....kc responds surprise surprise....reactions and response to this is completely
Dr. G said 100% time in a drowning they call 911....they anguish over the death of a child....especially if you want to believe that kc was an amazing mother....who said this people who don't have kids? Relationship questions ie: did Caylee run to her mother? of course she did....every child loves their mother....she ran to her grandparents too......she provided shelter and clothes makes her a great mother......no that makes her an adequate mother....the food/shelter/clothes/room/backyard were all provided by grandparents....that is why she was healthy and happy...

what parent ......grieving parent we heard of an amazing mother who went to the grave in a storm because the child had never been alone in a storm....(kc shakes head).....if an accident Caylee would have been found floating in a pool instead of floating in a swamp down the street.....if GA was home he wouldn't be here/we wouldnot (object- overrule).....he never dump her in a swamp......GA said he would trade places with his daughter in a second (object- sustained)....kc furrows brfow and attempts to wipe a tear? the way remains found show complete complete indifference to a child.....shows how the person really felt about her in condtion of remains found......picture of little playhouse in backyard w/landscaping and mailbox w/name on it put a stone base under the (object- overrule) so Caylee didn't have to sit on wet ground or insects crawl on her......

jail videos heard GA over and over trying to get kc to talk to LE to Ocso, fbi, ....if he was so diabolical why would he want her to talk to the cops? makes no sense.....disposal of remains speak volumes about how kc felt about caylee....the phone call to her parents the night she was arrested on 7/16/08...(object- 2nd closing argument - overrule)....pay the phone call of kc from jail -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove