2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I am THRILLED she is playing this phone call for the jury again! Remind them who she really is.

Hello jurors, meet the real Ms. Casey Anthony. :great:

This is the REAL ICA!!!!!!!

I swear if this wasn't free, I'd pay a lot of money to watch it!

and the inmate takes the stand and testifies.....LOL

The use of this audio is the most effective presentation of evidence in this case to date.

Linda is using the TRUTH for her closing rebuttal.

This is all she needs.

She is letting the truth speak for itself!!

What is the deal w the chloroform searches? I am only at the beginning of listening to LDB but it does not seem the SA is emphasizing them so much. I was struck too how yesterday JA did not mention them.

Does JB have a credible argument that it was not searched 84 times? That the program showed false results? Is that the only real problem with them? JB conceded yesterday she searched chloroform, bc of the boyfriends myspace posting,

I just hope that issue won't cause problems if JB is right about them, ie that the jury won't get to first degree without the searches. Still I guess chloroform was found in the car, that should be enough even without the searches

And yet they were there to find a missing child. They were not there to solve a murder. Regardless of the smell.

Again, any who did smell it put it as secondary information. Any who didn't. . .well I will speculate they were not close enough to smell it.

Bottom line. . .going back to your initial post, prosecutions foot is just fine in my eyes.

But, in Cindy's call to 911 she did say..it smells like there's been a dead body in the da#& car. So, you would have thought they would have checked the car....

OMG! This is sensational. Baez is so upset that he can't shoot down LDB's emotionally charged closing.

I'm crying with all of you.

Dear, dear Caylee.

BRILLIANT IDEA to replay this phone call from He!!.

The real true Casey comes shining through.

"OMG...A waste, a huge waste"

Should now be followed up with "Maybe I'm a spiteful *****"

and then

Caylee singing "You are my sunshine" to grandpa on Father's Day

and rest.

(oh cool- my post automatically starred out my accidentally unedited 'b' word!)

I missed the Rainstorm story...please tell me. LDB is amazing.

Ms Karioth- grief counselor, told of a mother who called her ,distraught- she had recently buried her child and it was storming outside; she wanted to go and sit by his graveside to keep him company as he was afraid of storms and the dark, and had never been alone in one before.
Her point was that is real grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member