2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez is gonna have an aneurysm.

Well, that would get him his mistrial.

Is JA not feeling well? on some medication? He is guzzling the water, wonder if JB can/will object it's distracting? No idea if that would be legit but that wouldnt stop Jose.

Some people have a drier mouth then others, is him drinking water really taking away from the facts he is presenting? I really hope the jury doesn't think so simply.

I have often thought and am thinking today that ICA has been given a mild sedative

I love how JA just said the smell was from Caylee. Not a decomposing body, but Caylee. She seems to have gotten lost in this, and I am so glad JA is keeping her at the front of it.

Amazing JA is giving his argument off the cuff! No charts, no notes and magnetic pictures, just pure intelligence!!

Destructive to DNA- moisture and heat. Highly unlikely any DNA to be found on duct tape.

The look on JB's face is priceless. It is EATING HIM UP that he can't get in the last word. :floorlaugh:

It's funny you say that because I was thinking the exact same thing. :waitasec: That is what I believe was the whole thing this morning before the jury came in about making sure the prosecution only did a rebuttal to what he said yesterday. Course, he covered just about every thing yesteday so I didn't see the point in the remark. But then I realized it was so he could hear his voice today, otherwise he won't get to say anything at all. :crazy:

(I want Linda to make the jurors cry)

Good! JA made the point about no DNA being present due to the conditions.

Baez is not laughing, but he is certainly making his displeasure known by frowning quite a bit at Jeff's closing.

I firmly believe JB will tell the judge at the end that this is not fair, that he deserves one more chance, to get in the last word. He is making some facial expressions of disbelief and shaking his head a bit, this is KILLING him that he cannot talk again! IMO.

Crunch, Crunch, Crunch Mr. Baez! That's the sound of Mr. Ashton chewing up your closing statements and spitting them out...into the garbage can...

You mean TRASH can right? It's ok, we all make that mistake between the two :crazy:

Don't you find when you are tired, the drier your throat is and the more water you have to drink? JA must be physically exhausted from this long process.

I mentioned this another day but maybe only a few read it. I get panic attacks and the one thing that takes my mind off of them is to drink water. In stressful situations I drink a lot. Maybe JA is just thirsty but on the other hand maybe it helps calm himself.

Right, and taking short sips between words in one sentence. It's a nervous habit. His mouth is dry, no doubt. This is a pivotal moment for the prosecution, they have to leave the jury with no doubt.
I respect Ashton and LDB for what they're doing, I have no doubt in their ability, but I just don't like Ashton's personality. Doesn't mean he isn't good at his job... he just needs to control his facial expressions.
Baez... well, he's just not equipped for this case... that's all.

His argument here is good but if I'm on the jury, the water may be distracting me at this point.

sad....poor little Caylee

happy......GO JA

Oh man, you can tell JB is just seething that he can't get up after this and try to undo what JA is doing right now. :giggle:

What about the stain in the trunk of the car? We thought we were able to see an outline of Caylee.

w15mo9.jpg

2pta3hw.jpg

153qxow.jpg

9gaj2t.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics