2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap: masterful

:blowkiss: to LDB for her hard work for little Caylee

Tell me LDB isn't finished! I left the laptop for 1 minute to do a step in my experiment! One minute!

I'm crying , wiped out and totally ravaged after that last rebuttal. Bringing the focus back to our beautiful Caylee.

Can someone please send me the link that our member posted this morning on you tube. Judge Perry. Pm me.The thread is moving too fast. I can't believe this day is here!!!

How good was that closing? So good that Baez immediately asked for a mistrial. BINGO.
Shot through the heart.

HHJP will excuse the the alt. Going to be secretly excorted out. Still going to keep them sequestered till verdict comes back

OH the alternates are going to remain sequestered until a verdict is given.

Defense makes a motion for mistrial due to inappropriate comments.

JA said that there was no evidence where it came from to create a burden on the defense

LDB stated that the defendant had changed her story once the remains were found. This is improper based on statementss that were never made since Miss Anthony did not testify.

JP: motion for mistrial will be denied.
Mr. Mason: turn the speaker up.

CM: LDB missed specifying something.

JP: Make sure these are the same verdict forms we discussed yesterday. I need them back.

Instructions say they are to remain in the court room and I am to give them instructions. That's what I generally do, but this case is special because of the media and public interest.
(talking about alternate jurors who normally would go their way)
I have made arrangements that I will excuse those individuals but they're taken to a part of the building and they'll still be sequestered until there's a verdict. There are bookers who are trying to book jurors for shows.

Any objections?

No.

I was an alternate juror once. It sucked. It was a 2-day trial, and about 3 hours of deliberation. I had to sit in a room by myself, doing nothing, for 3 hours. Couldn't discuss anything, there was no one there. I couldn't imagine just sitting for days, unable to discuss anything.

I'm willing to bet CM & DCS know what the outcome is going to be. They look & sound very sullen. :rocker:

Very wise of HHJP to keep the alternates, I don't like it for them, but it is necessary, just in case something whacko happens, and to keep media away until a verdict is reached.

Forget kicking the extra point, that was a two-point conversion in all its glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove