2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what that baliff is talking to the attorney for GA/CA about

...Caylee... We heard you baby....Justice is coming...Your Earth Angels spoke for you

Purple power!! That is the color of the day. Going to my closet right now to change into purple. Even spectators, reporters coming out of the court room in their purple. Purple Power!!!!

Where is momtective??If we ever needed the tequila shots it's right now!!!!!

To think Caylee died just so ICA could buy some stupid crap at Target, turn on some boys at a club, and get a lame unoriginal tattoo is the saddest, hugest waste of all. What a trade, a precious life for some pathetic loafing.

Well...consider the idiot who perpetrated this senseless murder. She's a pathetic, uneducated moron, so it's not surprising to me that she didn't have higher ambitions (or better taste) :twocents: I've no doubt that even if she hadn't murdered her baby, or even if she had gotten away with this, she still would have led a pathetic life. Her friends were all educated and working very hard to start their lives. Casey wanted to have what they had but simply wasn't willing to put in the work to get it. The fact that she couldn't be bothered to go back to finish that 1/2 of a credit in order to get her high school diploma and the fact that she didn't try to get another job after she got sacked speaks volumes to me. I really believe that Tony would have ultimately gotten sick of her and her leeching on to him and would have dumped her. Then she would have been back to square one. Even with all of her scheming, she still couldn't come up with a more ambitious plan for her life. It's really pathetic IMO.

I started crying today more than in the last three years. It's a release of all this heavy pain this case has put upon me, and all of us. Thank You to the State's Prosecutors for honoring Caylee. Pray now that the jurors can reach a verdict confidently and quickly.

Wow. I have to admit I was a little nervous after listening to Baez last night. The jurors don't know all that we do, and he made some points that they could believe in.

Linda just rocked it though, and I'm not worried anymore.
It's my birthday today, and I just got the best gift! Thank you Jeff, and Linda.

:Happybirthday: :cake4u: :bdscroll: :gift:

And THAT was the reason I voted for LDB in the thread "who should do" it. JA was good too, but I knew she would bring it on home to us for Caylee.

I think Linda even had my husband crying. I heard him sniffling so I looked over and his eyes were glossy, even saw him make a swipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech