2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the instructions from judge yesterday include anything about the penalty phase?

WFTV just showed the double gun towards the camera. JB thinks he is a rock star. Probably after all the coddling and praise on HLN last night. Worthless commentary from that station.

the lady with vacation plans to Europe on the 17th did not make it on the jury..she was dismissed during selection process.

I wish someone would tell HLN...they will not give it up, they still think it is a cruise, on the 7th...reminds me of "Clue" game...

Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I just saw JB doing a little shooting gesture with both hands at the WFTV camera, like a goofy hello. Anybody else see that?

I think Ryan Smith has a crush on Sunny Hostin.

Over here in AZ TrueTV is still running infomercials. I don't know how it happened, but that channel used to be awesome...

Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I just saw JB doing a little shooting gesture with both hands at the WFTV camera, like a goofy hello. Anybody else see that?

Yup he did. He looked more upbeat than his client and Mason. Go figure.

lol now the rumor is July 14 for the juror with plans...

Someone on HLN explained that this juror can hand in her verdict and then they let an alternate take her or his place as long as that juror has agrees with verdict . then the juror can leave for vacation!

They're gnarly.

I've also noticed ICA's hands because my hands were gnarly at a very young age just like hers. My dd even noticed it when she was in kindergarten and asked me "Mommy, why are your hands so ugly?' I told her becasue that's how God made them. lol!

Little did I know at the time that I have an autoimmune disorder called Psoriatic Arthritis, which destroys the joints. I have often wondered if ICA has something similar which just hasn't been diagnosed.

wm

Susan smith should never see the light of day!
I honestly don't believe she'll ever get out. Her husband said in an interview that everytime she came up for parole he would be there to make sure she doesn't get out.

Yes He did- quite goofy-considering the seriousness of this case
and his clients position :crazy:

I have to wonder why George and Cindy weren't there till the last bit last night, nor were they there this morning.

Just how do jurors procede, say its a split vote at the beginning of the day, who makes an effort to influence the other jurors toward their way of thinking? how do they do that, who decides what to go over? i dont understand how the process behind closed doors goes.

hungry......looking for food.....there never any food in this house lately......who’s in charge of.........:blushing:

I can't believe the 'silent' videos of Caylee weren't shown to the jury. Oh well. I trust the prosecutors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay