2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up but not for getting a text re: what the verdict is but to let me know there IS a verdict..We then have 30 mins to see it LIVE..I won't be going any place that won't let me get home in that amount of time.

I used this site:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/serv...rack=orl-mark-promo-news-casey-anthony-alerts

I signed up for those texts a few days ago and have been receiving timely updates. But I did NOT receive one today. The last one I got frm them ws last night at 6:06pm saying jury was sent back. Did anyone using O Sentinel receive a text today? I just want to make sure they are dependable for when the verdict does come back. TIA

Just had a thought..........

I have a cousin who I don't talk to hardly ever that is a guard at Lowell.

Might need to re-connect to get some inside scoop if ICA goes there.

My cousin sister who I talk to via FB sometimes used to be a sargent there till she had a stroke and had to retire.

Reminds me of Diane Downs. She went out and got pregnant so she could appear largely pregnant during her trial, so as to look a more sympathetic figure....awww, she's a mom-to-be, awwww. Unfortunately for HER, her daughter was able to recover from the gunshot injuries (extremely severe) in time to testify at her mother's trial. Poor precious little girl. I saw this portrayed in the movie starring Farrah Fawcett as Downs. They asked the little girl right there in front of her mother...who shot you? She answered clearly...my mom. Absolutely heartwrenching :( After that, it's no surprise that the fact that Downs was pregnant apparently didn't impress the jury.

The movie 'Small Sacrifices' is really good. KC does remind me of Diane Downs. I think I might watch it tonight or tomorrow while we wait for this verdict.

Does the jury go out for lunch, or has lunch been brought to them yet? Seems like we would hear some small details like that.......

I want everyone to know I know when the jury will return with a verdict. It will be today around 1:00 central time, and the reason I know this is because I have a dr. appt and I won't be able to get to a tv for about 2 hours. Mark my words, this is when the verdict will be returned!

:panic:

No, the verdict will come in tomorrow at 2:00 when I'm at the dentist office.:twocents:

I think the insinuation is that CA and ICA were both alike in that they were both molested by their fathers and both had female "GYN issues" because of it. Further, the suggestion is that any nurse or child abuse expert would easily make that connection by what CA said on the stand about she and ICA being "alike".

I find that suggestion ridiculous myself, but I think that's what's being inferred.

I have a college education and didn't make that leap. I don't think the jurors are going to make it, either.

Thank you for the link! This is very interesting when you think of the penalty phase. There was one person who was holding out due to Peterson's good deeds and lack of criminal record.

What good deeds can be established for Casey? Will this jury consider these things? Who would claim her good deeds? I do not think the jury would consider anything Cindy says about good deeds...:waitasec:

Isn't KC a felon? Does the jury know KC is a felon?

Bznme: I dont think most Defense lawyers ever go there really. If their client is lying they do what they must.

Turnadot: Thats my point exactly. I said all along that what JB did in defense of CA isnt anything any other attorney would do. thank you.

Does the jury go out for lunch, or has lunch been brought to them yet? Seems like we would hear some small details like that.......

They had lunch brought in, there were some tweets...about 45 minutes ago or so...

Tweets said there was a huge cart of CHIK-FIL-A.......
I am soooooo hungry for junk food. That's all I ate for 3 days off at home watching this thing.
It's back to Lean Cuisine today.
I really want Chik-Fil-A

I'm just sick about what those jurors must be going through right now. As I've been watching this trial I've been secretly wishing I was on the jury because I think she is guilty as sin. I believe in the DP, but now that I try to put myself in the jurors shoes, would I be able to actually sentence someone to death. As a Mom I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around a Mom actually planning and then taking the life of her child. UGGHHH!!! IMO she is a terrible Mother and person in general, but did she MEAN to kill her child or was she trying to drug her so she could go out and party? OMG, I cant even take myself to such a dark place, it makes me physically ill. Oh well I will quit rambling now. I just pray Caylee will get justice.

We need some other method than text alert.. I have read that others as well as myself that their phone is not able to get alerts.. I do not want a text when verdict HAS been read, I need a text with the 30 minute window to rush home IF I am out.

I need a site that doesnt send "alert" but I can acutally put in my cell number and have a regular text sent to me.. I am almost at the point where I am going to ask my fellow websluthers to let me give them my cell number and they text me the 30 minute alert.

I am home today for the most part but at 445 pm I HAVE to take my daugher to cheer practice which will be from 445 to 730pm

I have set up for text alerts and got one last night when they were retiring for the night. I would be willing to text you when I get the alert. THE alert should be 30 minutes notice.

I was thinking of doing the same thing lol
For some reason, my alerts aren't coming through. My son i getting htem on his phone, but not mine :(

I get alerts almost every hour from Vinnie Politan! I signed up for his tweets to be texted to me and so far they are right on time so i am pretty certain i will get the text before the verdict. Some other alerts i signed up for haven't even sent one text yet!

I'm so glad they don't deliberate into the night because i wouldn't sleep!

269053_248372535179891_174731405877338_1167564_1865103_n.jpg

There are 24 photos from this morning here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.248372471846564.80351.174731405877338

OK, this one reminds me of the old movie "What ever happened to Baby Jane?" and is just scary in what it reveals about her:
264229_248372805179864_174731405877338_1167574_3989735_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member