Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will miss you Dr. Fessel.

Does Casey need to appear tomorrow or can Baez or Chaney represent her? I'm just a thinkin' that they may move her out of jail on bond today or tonight to avoid a larger circus....Probably the wrong place to ask this...feel free to redirect me or delete this...:waitasec:

I honestly feel the jurors were too lazy to fill out the forms. Too much work having to prove to the judge why they found her guilty. Plus $$$ was in the back of their minds. Hey free trips to Disney, etc.

I am VERY interested in hearing Jesse tomorrow. Has he spoken about the family issues before? That they deliberate tried to frame him... wow. I had understood in July/August 2008 Cindy was throwing around his name around but possibly from info from Mr Caseym the PI... who got it from a psychic,

I saw him a little today. He seems like a nice guy. She won't be staying at his house that's for sure. lol He seems to have really, really loved that baby. Very sad.

CA threw his name out there almost immediately. I remember that from 2008. They wanted him looked at as kidnapper and murderer. JB wanted Roy Knonk looked at for the same. There's just no shame here.

Does Casey need to appear tomorrow or can Baez or Chaney represent her? I'm just a thinkin' that they may move her out of jail on bond today or tonight to avoid a larger circus....Probably the wrong place to ask this...feel free to redirect me or delete this...:waitasec:

She has to appear for sentencing. I am still holding out hope JP makes her serve a little more time.

I will watch the sentencing tomorrow and then that is it. If I hear any of the family is dead or arrested I will watch it.

Done with the case.

I feel the same way. But this thought is what sustains me. The DT has embraced her and brought her into their 'little family.' So she is going to cling to them, the way that narcissistic sociopaths do. And she will become their problem now. I hope Mason does 'put her up' for awhile. That will give me some solace. I want the DT to be stuck with her for awhile. I hope she asks if she can babysit the grandchildren. Let's see how much they really believe in her innocence.

I think JA is about to be on GVS, one of my dogs barked but I think thats what she said

Greta is going to have Jeff on next, Clint House was on there talking abt Caylee's law.

You guys are grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat. I've been so down since the verdict and this thread made me laugh out loud....Diesel's looking up at me like wooof???

Have a good night....maybe tomorrow the horsefaced dwarf will drop dead. Well, I can dream can't I?

She has to appear for sentencing. I am still holding out hope JP makes her serve a little more time.

Nah, let her go out into the world right now, while everyone is so outraged. Let her try and be the 'star' she thinks she is right now. Serves her right.

She can bleach her hair, change her name, and she will still be recognized. Only Krazies will seek her out.

You have auto complete functions on these new fangled computer gizmos also you can turn these features on and off. They have them for passwords and forms and searches and URL's etc... Also things like safe searches so if you try to see if your *advertiser censored* name is already taken and you don't see it it may be you have safe search on... not that anybody here would do that...:floorlaugh:

Please someone correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that I read that Google did not have "auto-complete" until 10/08, many months after the searches on the A's computer.

I really don't think she will go free tomorrow. JP has shown no indication that he is light in his sentencing. He can easily sentence her to finish out a 4-yr term, which would somewhere around 24 months total. I think he will give her 6-12 months...

Nah, let her go out into the world right now, while everyone is so outraged. Let her try and be the 'star' she thinks she is right now. Serves her right.

She can bleach her hair, change her name, and she will still be recognized. Only Krazies will seek her out.

Hey I was thinking she could go live with that woman that is married to the serial killer.. Kind of like another person to add to her collection.:innocent:

To find your *advertiser censored* name you're supposed to take your first pet's name and the street you grew up on. Dang! What was the dog's name in Ohio? That plus Hopespring. Crimininy I'm Sniffer Adams.

lol. I would be charlie riverview (for my dog) and cleopatra riverview if i put it for my cat

OK, i was in another part of the room there and didn't hear.

Did Marcia Clark said it was OK to fine a Defendant who is acquitted? Is she off her nut?

The alternate juror is on Greta now. I'm so tired of seeing him.

Well if he is getting the five figure sums he demanded he's doing pretty well for himself. He may never shutup at this rate.. $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csiapril77