2011.07.07 Release Date Announced: Casey Will Be Released Wed. 7/13 or is it 7/17?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think they need to get her out of there in the safest way possible... while I don't agree with the verdict I do believe that according to the law she has done her time and is free to go. Hurting her or something worse makes us no better than her. We can't prevent anything - what's done is done. The jail needs to sneak her out as quickly as possible without a mob waiting at the front doors for her.

I hear you AZ my calculation was 6 more months too. But for whatever reason she had a high buy time in addition to her 85 percent served. No one has actually printed how they figured out her buy time.

OK, has anyone at all anywhere explained how the heck Casey gets out of Florida's "85% minimum" rule, which EVEN IF these sentences are concurrent with the check fraud sentence (and why is that??) should have required her to serve another 6 months or so NO MATTER HOW MUCH "incentive time" she was awarded?:banghead:

That's what I want to know!! When they did the math and came back with that today I was shocked. I saw her in there at least until December, and thought it best, considering the anger that is out there. She totally doesn't understand what she is walking out into. If I were her, I would be happy to stay in a little while longer.

Hey I think the best life sentence for the Anthony family at this point, since we can't fight the verdict, is for them all to live miserably forever after and deal with her emotional issues day after day after day.

Hey I think the best life sentence for the Anthony family at this point, since we can't fight the verdict, is for them all to live miserably forever after and deal with her emotional issues day after day after day.

YEP! I totally agree.

She might make a ton of money, but she has no friends, no family (after she trampled them all), everyone knows shes a killer, and she's gonna see her baby girl's face everywhere she goes. I hope it tortures her.

Not to mention, IRS liens, civic suits, court fees and fines.... LOL

Yeah these "people" deserve each other.

I just got an alert from Orlando Sentinel that court recalculated and now say release date is July 17.

please give OCSD a benefit of doubt with the new date.. its not like they were hiding her records, pulling a jack rabbit out of a hat like Jose Baez done in the past.. I trust them.

OK, has anyone at all anywhere explained how the heck Casey gets out of Florida's "85% minimum" rule, which EVEN IF these sentences are concurrent with the check fraud sentence (and why is that??) should have required her to serve another 6 months or so NO MATTER HOW MUCH "incentive time" she was awarded?:banghead:
Gee, AZ, I was banking on YOU being able to answer that!!!!

Oh, but with all the people willing to help cure her she will be fine. You know, I hope for society she is, but I think we will be hearing her name again before long. I can only imagine the fit she is having upon finding out she has to be there till sunday.

I think they will sneak her out before then, they better because people are not happy. She has to be set free though, no matter how mad people are.

I'm sure she'll find some guy (or probably several) who will see her as a damsel in distress and come to 'save' her. She'll move in with one of them, eventually. It seems most of these cold, calculating female types hook up with someone eventually (Homolka, etc.). I'm sure she'll have another child or maybe two. Her crazy mom (CA) will forgive her princess anything. There will be some new murderer who takes over the headlines, so in a few years ICA will not be in the news very often, if at all.

Sad, but the mobs will eventually move on to something else.

Oh, but with all the people willing to help cure her she will be fine. You know, I hope for society she is, but I think we will be hearing her name again before long. I can only imagine the fit she is having upon finding out she has to be there till sunday.

I think they will sneak her out before then, they better because people are not happy. She has to be set free though, no matter how mad people are.

You mean one like this!! :floorlaugh:

Attachments

• After Jury picked.jpg
    After Jury picked.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 50
I am pretty sure I heard Bill Schaefer say that JP did NOT have to give her credit for time served. Did anyone else hear this? If so, I am kind of disappointed in his decision.

I'm extremely disappointed in him..

I hope they keep sharpening their pencils and recalculating :)

I don't know if I trust this new information. I wonder if this could just be a ruse to throw the public off-track so she can be released quietly somewhere in the middle - between Wednesday and Sunday, for security purposes... Since she won't be on parole, I guess she's free to go anywhere?

in addition to good time, gain time is given to those in PC because they are locked down 23 hrs a day. wish we knew how gain time is computed. maybe that's how the 6 months some of us figured on went poof

I still don't get how she served the year probation on the check charges behind bars. is probation not a condition of early release from jail or granted in lieu of serving time to begin w/ (a first offense, or misdemeanors or non-violent felonies)?

probation is intended to enforce compliance w/ rules/laws while living in society. probation is intended to keep you on the straight and narrow while living in society. probation is an incentive to lawful behavior. so ... how does KC get credit for being in compliance w/ society while being locked down/guarded in a place removed from society and its temptations and its potential victims? that's like vouching that you haven't watched online *advertiser censored* for a year when your eyeballs were surgically removed 12 months ago

I hope that, beginning w/ the first moment of her release, every single private citizen KC (and CA) interacts w/ will slip the words Justice For Caylee into their moment. even if those words are merely whispered. at Target, Publix, J C Penney, gas stations, restaurants, bars, clubs, the drive-thru at Arby's, the bank, the post office, the car wash, Home Depot, Amscot, the hair salon. everywhere. when KC applies for a driver's license. everywhere. every day. I hope that every public venue where they appear immediately goes as silent as possible (except for the Justice For Caylee whispers) until they walk their carcasses out the door. OK, honestly, I am not averse to booing and hissing as well, if done discreetly and at a reasonable volume. everywhere, every day

She'll make decent money in the beginning with IVs and a book. Perhaps even a movie deal. Her lawyers and agents will suck up some of the money as will IRS, Zanny, and the State. She will run out of money and other than people looking to cling onto her low class celebrity not have a whole lot of real friends. She will steal again and be back in jail.

Do you know if Florida has the "3 Strikes Law"? If she violates multiple times she could wind up in prison forever. What a shame! Couldn't happen to a more evil person. And let's not forget, she's a convicted felon. She can get in trouble for a variety of things that wouldn't affect the average citizen. (One can hope.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back