2011.07.07 Release Date Announced: Casey Will Be Released Wed. 7/13 or is it 7/17?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Congrats and GOOD JOB on kickin the drugs Imawitch!!
That is awesome and it also takes guts to post it !

Congrats and GOOD JOB on kickin the drugs Imawitch!!
That is awesome and it also takes guts to post it !

well, I kinda thought I might be able to answer some questions when It comes to questions concerning felons. parole, county jails, prison life, etc Im not proud of my mistake, but I owned up to it, and now when I am needed I speak to women in county jail as a mentor, etc.

anyhoo, 4give me mods of im off topic

I hope they play this song outside the courthouse when she is released.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rdmG0k8S8k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rdmG0k8S8k[/ame]

jmo, but it wouldnt surpirse me if she has already been released, or gets released secretly as she is high profile.

when I was in county jail, before pulling chain to prison, Im sure yall remember the woman who shot the music star celina, or selena?
well that woman was housed in a cell across from me..she was hated by the the spanish women because she shot celena, or selena is it?
anyhoo, the news was saying she would be moved from county to prison on a certain day, but the jailed lied to thr press and moved her to prison on another day, because she was high profile.

so I know it happens, jails will mislead the public when it comes ot moving inmates.

If they didn't, I would be surprised. I wouldn't be surprised if the DT didn't have three or four cars lined up and just as many inmates released coming out with a jacket over their head, all at the same time. Guess which one was KC and which way did she go??

If they didn't, I would be surprised. I wouldn't be surprised if the DT didn't have three or four cars lined up and just as many inmates released coming out with a jacket over their head, all at the same time. Guess which one was KC and which way did she go??
I don't know, I think the DT loves the attention and press following them, no matter how much they pretend to hate it. They WANT to get that picture of them walking out of the jail with Casey on their arm...isn't that what CM said when he first joined the case.
I think JA said it best (forget if it was Today show or Dr. Drew) but he pointed out the irony of the DT bashing the media, when they were the ones that were always doing interviews and catering to the media at first. JA said it even became a problem in the SA eyes. He also said that the SA never catered to the press and the media never hounded them when they came into or left court each day, coincidence?

Isn't Jose originally from Puerto Rico? Maybe she'll finally get her vacation there!

She's not welcome here!! Last night a local talk show showed the JVM clip where she interviewed Lippman and he mentioned PR as one of her possible destinations; needless to say people are now outraged.

There's actually a local case where a 8-year-old boy was murdered a year ago and no charges have been pressed (the mother is the main suspect). The mother has been dubbed "the PRican Casey Anthony" because of some similarities (party girl, no grief, covering up the murder). Maybe she will welcome Casey with open arms if she ever comes here.

I have this nagging sneaking suspicion that she's already out. Released to somebody's custody under house-arrest till the official release date. Just to pull one over on the media and the public, and to avoid any mayhem.

And to just wash their hands of her....except for the paperwork thru her attorney.

JVM the other night said..

If you can believe the media....

JB has relatives in Pôrto Rico and had said something about her going there.
She also said that the Jail was not going to release her out the front doors of the jail, they were going to put her in an unmarked car and drive her to an undisclosed location like a Airport parking garage or some place like that...

Already she's a logistical nightmare. Can you imagine what JB and CM are going through just trying to get her a place to live? Anybody she moves in with is going to get nuked by media coverage. Anywhere she goes, the media is going to be there with video and zoom lens.

A gated community is not going to help, most are manned by unarmed guards and nor would a community that pays for their privacy be willing to put up with her being there.

Her attorney's might be able to secure her a place of her own by using their own funds, but then they have pay her utilities and for 24 hour security. And even off duty cops don't work for free and I doubt there are any that would stick their necks out that far for $30 an hour.

I think JB and CM are going to have to bite a bullet and will wind up taking care of her financially. I bet they didn't see that far ahead when they looking through the dollar signs stuck to their pupils.

I take a lot of comfort in that thought! I was also thinking that her DT would have been better off if ica got a lesser charge like manslaughter.. that way it would still be a big win for them but they don't have the messy task of taking care of her.

Do they really realize what a mess it will be? Oh this willl be such fun to watch ...
:great:

Can she do that ? Isn't see a convicted felon ? Check charges.
I didn't think convicted felons could get a pass port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karla Homolka moved to the Caribbean for a while after she
was released but of course Canada had weaker laws than the USA

The obvious solution to the "when..where..how to.." release Casey is to transfer her to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Lost Hills Station in Malibu and let her go from there sometime around midnight.

It will be easy for the media to find her after release. She has to appear at the law office of John Morgan for her deposition re: the civil suit of ZFG.

Wishful thinking here, but maybe the feds will take her from the county on the IRS problems.

It will be easy for the media to find her after release. She has to appear at the law office of John Morgan for her deposition re: the civil suit of ZFG.

Wishful thinking here, but maybe the feds will take her from the county on the IRS problems.

I'm sure she is planning on hanging around and doing the media tour.. better strike while the iron is hot.

Casey is going to have a VERY VERY hard time finding a job (like she would want one) she has felonies on her record. So she's basically screwed, what ever way you look at it.

She's not screwed, she's going to rake it in with the book, movie, tv deals, interviews and the rumored reality show.

That is, unless the entire country gets serious about this boycott.

Even though her pittance payment of $20 per month for her fines seems too small, it puts her under control of Judge Perry for a very long time. If she misses a payment she can be arrested for contempt. I have no doubt that is why he set up her payments to go for such a long period of time. She remains under his control, to an extent.

Like she would ever "work" for a red, hot minute. She will sponge off society, sucking all the celebrity status she can. Then she will have a string of unsuccessful relationships. Eventually reconciling with CA. Pathetic.

You have to believe in karma in this world, Lord knows it has helped me reconcile a lot in my years....but the poetic justice here is just like OJ, she will attract a crowd of 'hangers-on', and they will be just enough CRAZIER than HER to use her up and spit her out. Psycopathy breeds psychopathy, and the only thing she will attract are others just like her (or worse), and believe it or not, there is someone out there crazier than her, more narcissistic than her, that will enjoy devouring her soul. IF she doesnt end up in a swamp herself by one of these other wackos she will attract, yes, she will end up back with CA, a la 'Grey Gardens'.

Those thoughts are good enough for me right now.

I have this nagging sneaking suspicion that she's already out. Released to somebody's custody under house-arrest till the official release date. Just to pull one over on the media and the public, and to avoid any mayhem.

And to just wash their hands of her....except for the paperwork thru her attorney.

I am thinking the same thing and if she isn't it will be done at night.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean
Back