2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wrongful death suit can be files against casey by CA & GA
via WTFTV

karen, no. People expected her to be found guilty. If they did find her guilty it would have been in the news for about a few weeks and here and there over the next year and people would have moved on. Not guilty means people are outraged, wanna hear from the jurors which means more attention to this case and it will stay in the news longer. More ratings

GA and CA wearing black and white... I'm wagering ICA will be wearing black and white.....
ETA: check out my pics I uploaded showing them always color coordinated. I got tired after the first 2 weeks of trial. No contact with each other? HA!

Brad Conway sure disappeared after jury selection, didn't he?

OMG Juror #3 just said on WFTV said they didn't have much freedom for 6 weeks, beautiful pools she could see outside her window but couldn't go swim in. I'm going to throw up.

She didn't think for one minute that Caylee is NEVER going to play in a beautiful pool anymore :sick:

I just wish ONE of the Anthony's would file a civil suit against her...

I know, pipe dream....

I started doing this last night. I will NOT watch any networks that do interviews with any of them. So far, I have ABC, Bill O'Reilly & Fox News Channel on my list in addition to their sponsors and charities, one of which unfortunately is the Wounded Warriors Project, one of the charities near & dear to my heart. My emails have been flying out of my computer telling each of them why they will not receive my support. We, the people, could put a stop to the flow of blood money at a murdered child's expense. Do we all have the integrity to demand it? I do. I have blocked the channels on my TV so as to not even accidently tune in to them. :rocker:

That is a great idea!
I wonder if we could make a thread or sticky for that?

OMG, Rosalie Bolin is there! Maybe Casey will live with her.. :)

And steal her checkbook and her husband....even if it's just through the mail. hahahahaha You get what you ask for.

Pawn shops in her area could use the business.

Anthonys came in and went right back out.

#CaseyAnthony.
by bobkealing via twitter 6:48 AM

The A's (IMO) are just as culpable here. No one is going to file anything. They have their precious casey back.

Good morning to all.

I really don't think even if Casey is set free we will actually see her walk free. CM would have to be suicidal to walk arm-in-arm with Casey out that front door. I'm guessing she'll be transported out and we'll probably never even know. That's just my guess.

I feel like when this sentencing is over I can get some personal closure on this either way.

It's good to be here with you all.

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
BREAKING: Attorney files bar complaint against #caseyanthony atty Cheney Mason for making obscene gesture. Soon on OrlandoSentinel.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhijones