2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can you imagine how nasty CM would be if this case would have went the other way? MOO

Wonder how many appeals they had ready to file.

O/T I just realized my dd is straightening her hair and using her webcam as a mirror. :lol:

What else is JA saying?

Or even the doc showing vistor log

This thing about no cause of death is rather sill, imo. Juror#3 keeps preaching it to justify the not guilty verdict, among other things. You don't NEED a cause of death. I've seen many cases get a conviction with no body.

Exactly. Scott Peterson to be exact. Serial killers with bodies buried in their backyard.
Juror #3 watched too much CSI evidently and didn't have the .... ability to listen (or look) at the evidence and make the logical conclusion. Like Jeff Ashton said, the picture of the skull with the duct tape said it all. That's your cause of death, Missy.

GVS Fox/News

Spectator outside court room brought up, how can you put duct tape on wet hair. (drowning theory) Said was this jury in the same trial she sat in for 5-days.

Did I misunderstand something? 've been known to do that, for the record

Lol...no problem, that or I did. It seemed as tho' you quoted my post as one who was glamorizing Casey...?

I would be the last one to ever want to see any of the DT cast of characters ever portrayed on anything...let alone ICA!

As far as I'm concerned there should NEVER be a single cent of profit from Caylee, a child who was murdered (imo)...:sick:

Discussing petition for Caylee's law...

JA: It is inconceivable that a parent wouldn't call 911.

JA: It's a questions of what jurors what to hear. We felt that the evidence that we had was good enough.

Joy Behar finds it incredible a "Caylee's Law" doesn't already exist.

I agree!

What gets me are the jurors who say, "We know she did it, the state just didn't prove it." Obviously if they KNOW she did it, the state did prove it. I don't understand how they can have it both ways.

Good point.

what gets me are the jurors who say, "we know she did it, the state just didn't prove it." obviously if they know she did it, the state did prove it. I don't understand how they can have it both ways.

bravo chilly, bravo.

Can you imagine how nasty CM would be if this case would have went the other way? MOO

Wonder how many appeals they had ready to file.
He probably would have cussed the Constitution then and maybe mooned someone.

Just want to say : Casey was NOT a good mom, Caylee WAS A GOOD DAUGHTER!

Why does the attorney ML even go on tv....he can never say anything.....attorney/client privilege......it's always the same old thing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61
Back