2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
does anyone have a thought on why we haven't heard from LDB since the verdict?

Probably cause she wants to keep her job. She can't. Ashton can cause he retired.

Lawson Lamar the district attorney for that area is the only would who could give statement and he did shortly after trial.

I think they had to re-write the statement real quick. (moo)

Heres the email I sent to ABC:
Im sure my email is nicer than some you have received. In regards to any offers that your company may be contemplating as to Casey Anthony - Im sure your company would not want the financial blow associated with any interviews, programs or movies about this murderer.
A boycott of everything ABC would leave a bad taste in your CEOs mouths as the aquittal verdict has left in the mouths of every citizen in the US. Please dont dirty the ABC name with anything connected to this horrible woman.

I am still not sure since I'm not watching Greta's show this evening, however did yesterday.

AL was just on Joy's show and now Zenaida (and Morgan) are on.

I was watching Timmer55's live stream and when AL came on Timer immediately went channel surfing lol

does anyone have a thought on why we haven't heard from LDB since the verdict?

Don't know for sure but if it were me, I'd be on the couch eating Chunky Monkey ice cream right from the carton and wearing pjs that I hadn't changed since the verdict came down.

Juror (female) said on Greta that the State had very strong circumstantial evidence - I muted - re: chloroform - she said the State just went with that but eviidence wasn't strong enough to go with that --- uh does the number 10,000 mean anything

I think they may be the older generation who can't follow the trial. Last week my mother was saying, "Oh, just let her go and fix her so she can have any more children." Tonight she came to dinner and put her face in her hands. I asked her what was the matter. "She said she was depressed over that mother that killed her baby and threw her in the trash." Next week will be "How nice she's going on with her life." That's the 1/3 you're probably talking about. lol

LOL Lambchop. Okay, so your mother is definitely in the "third" column.
My 80 year old friend, Libby, said that she believed Cindy was telling the truth about the chloroform. I asked her where she got that from and she said, "Well, I haven't really been watching but I don't want KC to have to die".
Me: "Okay, so you don't want her to die and also think she is innocent?"
Libby: "I don't care if she did it or not. I just don't want her to die".

This is what we are going to have to put up with folks! Geraldo's fan club.

What gets me are the jurors who say, "We know she did it, the state just didn't prove it." Obviously if they KNOW she did it, the state did prove it. I don't understand how they can have it both ways.

What an excellent point. IIRC, the jurors, or most of the jurors stated they hadn't followed the case much in the media, so how would they know she did it if the case didn't prove it to them.

Amazing how CM attacked the media but hasn't missed a network. Guess we won't see him on NG huh? If he did I guess I napped again.

He said something about the media following them around since day 1 and refer to someone as "she" (i didn't hear whole thing) I was wondering if was talking about KBelich

Good nite all, and HAPPPY SLEUTHING, you idot bloggers-Just kidding had to throw it in though.

I have not watched anything on this case since Jeff Ashton was on Dr. Drew. I refuse to watch any more. I do like to get my updates from here though. :innocent:

Same here.

Juror (female) said on Greta that the State had very strong circumstantial evidence

Was this a juror who deliberated or an alternate? If an actual juror, did she explain why the "very strong circumstantial evidence" appeared to be disregarded?

Was this a juror who deliberated or an alternate? If an actual juror, did she explain why the "very strong circumstantial evidence" appeared to be disregarded?

It's the female Juror "jennifer ford" that's doing the rounds - she was saying that she just thought the state was "just going" with the chloroform theory but that there wasn't enough evidence (for the Jury) to go with that (paraphrased) ---- and "no" don't think she elaborated on what the strong circumstantial evidence was.................imo somewhat cya

Juror (female) said on Greta that the State had very strong circumstantial evidence - I muted - re: chloroform - she said the State just went with that but eviidence wasn't strong enough to go with that --- uh does the number 10,000 mean anything
Are you serious? Now I'm mad all over again.

STRONG CIRCUMSTANTIAL = BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT=GUILTY!!!
It sound like these jurors didn't listen to any of the instructions. Arghhhhhh!

To me- I it is pretty sad when you need a law to tell people they have to report a child is missing or death

JMO Ryan from HLN news discussing the Caylee Law. If this law had existed maybe KC would have reported it. (not exact quote) Give me a freekin break! ahhh I don't think so....

Good nite all, and HAPPPY SLEUTHING, you idot bloggers-Just kidding had to throw it in though.

:bedtime:

I am heading out too.:eek:fftobed:

If ICA gets out someone send me a text. LOL

I did get one last night (after I fell asleep) about the extra 4-days. That wasn't worth waking me up.

Thanks everyone for the up-dates.

:bedtime:

I am heading out too.:eek:fftobed:

If ICA gets out someone send me a text. LOL

I did get one last night (after I fell asleep) about the extra 4-days. That wasn't worth waking me up.

Thanks everyone for the up-dates.

Have a good night! :seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010