2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's time for Bill O-Reilly to come on again here....guess I'll watch that since I didn't see it earlier.

It's the female Juror "jennifer ford" that's doing the rounds - she was saying that she just thought the state was "just going" with the chloroform theory but that there wasn't enough evidence (for the Jury) to go with that (paraphrased)

OMG -- unbelievable!! What more would they have needed?

Were they listening???

imo

I do too!!!! It was huge. more motive than her wanting to be free .

I think the SA said they could not bring up the fight because Cindy had denied it under oath, but I think they should have asked her anyway "Isn't it true that there was a fight and you tried to choke Casey the night before June 16th?" It would be sustained but it would be out there, as a motive. Which I think the SA was sorely lacking, IMO.

They also were so afraid to put anyone on the stand who was not squeaky clean, yet they counted on the Anthony family as their main witnesses???

Was this a juror who deliberated or an alternate? If an actual juror, did she explain why the "very strong circumstantial evidence" appeared to be disregarded?

Juror #3 said it was easy to discredit the chloroform and once the chloroform was out of picture, it was easy to acquit. She also briefly mentioned the chloroform "searches" on the computer.

I don't see anyone commenting on JB'S interview with BW-wasn't that tonight OR am I guessing no one watch-LOL

The defense would have used Cindy, George and Lee to show that she was making stuff up or "spinning yarns" (as Ashton said about Kronk).

Because Cindy, George and Lee all have such a stellar reputation for veracity, right?? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

JF juror #3 needs to just go away the more she talks the angrier this whole verdict makes me My friend was impressed with her. Me too I'm impressed any one of the 17 can string enough words together to form a coherent sentence.

JMO Ryan from HLN news discussing the Caylee Law. If this law had existed maybe KC would have reported it. (not exact quote) Give me a freekin break! ahhh I don't think so....

Why of course she would have. Casey was a law abiding citizen. Well, aside from murdering her own child and that little stealing phase she went through.

Juror #3 said it was easy to discredit the chloroform and once the chloroform was out of picture, it was easy to acquit. She also briefly mentioned the chloroform "searches" on the computer.
BBM

What happened to: Duct tape.......triple bagging body........body in car trunk........body tossed into woods like trash? And most of all, not reporting the "accidental death"? :waitasec:

Bill O'R

Geraldo on...

Bill asking him if he has changed his assessment.

GR: yes, reassessed position.

JF juror #3 needs to just go away the more she talks the angrier this whole verdict makes me My friend was impressed with her. Me too I'm impressed any one of the 17 can string enough words together to form a coherent sentence.

I said the exact same thing to my daughter today. The more JF talks the worse she makes the jury look.

Wish Linda Drane Burdick would go on a few talk shows. Would love to hear her thoughts.

This may have already been addressed (haven't read through to the end of the thread), but apparently she/her family are from nearish to where I live and there was an article in a local paper where someone from her family (can't remember who) was interviewed and she said that LDB didn't have permission from the state to discuss the case with the media.

I'll try to find the article again.

GR: would have been satisfied w/manslaughter conviction; SA was overreaching (not JA-but his boss); did she have help, not have help; how do u know she didn't drown and >panic.

B O'R: concede, t prosecution probably overreached
today mom wanted to talk to her, she said no

JB told GR an 1 1/2 ago

JB told GR:

take her someplace safe
we plan on getting her mental health treatment

GR: i assume take her to some facility

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors