2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There must be a mistake. KC returned to jail on October 14, 2008. Mason did not become an official member until ALyons decided to leave which was after the fraud hearing in December of 2009. Remember the letters came out around the time AL left, so I think it was February/March timeframe. If CM met KC at home it was before October 14, 2008 and he then made a statement to the media, after that date, that he believed KC was guilty. So there is something wrong with that statement. Senior moment or misquote???? The above are guestimates on the timeframe but close.

I have to laugh. JB is saying that he believes the story KC told him....which one??? First, it was the nanny, then the "sippy cup" gang, now my mom left the ladder down, left both doors open in the back and my dad covered it up and told her not to call 911. And, of course, she would need to find a place to hide out because we want people to think everything is normal.

I sometimes think that this was the whole plan from the beginning and when Dr. Spitz met with the A's at the house, after Caylee's remains were found, the drowning possibility was placed in Dr. Spitz' head by defense. That is why they did not want SA to get a report from the doctor. Had SA gotten one, they would have known where JB was headed all along. GA bought it, tells RC sealing his fate.

What bothers me is if the A's knew why would they have gone on TV and pointed fingers at everyone? Take in money for a missing Caylee? Call TES in. Just CA's telephone call to T. Miller suggests that she did not want them to search for a dead Caylee because CA already knew Caylee "drowned"? All those contributions were based on a lie? Were people scammed out of their money? We could see the signs that the A's suspected Caylee was not alive. Little things slipped out, CA saying "She's not in the woods" for one.

If KC told KB it was an accidential drowning, given his own statement about "in the end we would understand" I don't understand why he didn't tell the A's not to set up a foundation to collect funds for a missing Caylee. Did he willfully contribute to some of those statements about finding Caylee knowing she was dead?

I do not think this is over by a long shot. I hope the media realizes that the stories are not with the A's. The stories are a challenge for a good journalist to unlock the lies which have been presented to the public by this family. Hope someone out there makes this their priority to out all the liars in this case. It's a classic all right. jmo

I would love for this to happen. Is there not ONE journalist out there who cares about the truth? I'm thinking maybe Anderson Cooper, or is it Cooper Anderson, LOL anyway I'm sure everyone knows who I'm talking about. I'm pretty sure no one on HLN will step up.

I said it around 7/5 and I'll say it again. It feels good.

"Here is what I feel is so ironic.

Cindy finally has won. She repeatedly said she couldn't loose her daughter after also loosing Caylee. So she won.

Really?

Has she had a little inkling sometimes paining her soul, that she lost her daughter somewhere along the way after all? Despite all that she did, and I know she did everything she thought she could do, and more, I feel she has also lost Casey. She loves her daughter but Casey doesn't love Cindy anymore. I predict she will never call, she will never visit. Cindy will never hold any of her babies, she'll never meet her new friends. She'll not know where she is or how she is doing. I really am sorry to say that I don't think Casey wants anything to do with anyone from her past again. I predict she will turn against the family even more as soon as she is allowed to begin to talk. She will make up more lies about them, and bring up things from the past, twist stories and lie lie, lie. Ironically, Cindy and George will have to deal with the loss of Casey after all."
MOO

I totally agree. She won't go back. Just to punish them

Okay, CM said he met with KC shortly before he joined the team, went to her home, toured her room. Not that he met with her at home. The way he runs his sentences on that is what it sounds like but it is not what he said or meant. I have to disagree with what he said about her family testifying against her on the stand. They were very pro KC.

Go to 7:41, I think he IS saying he met with her in her room. "I went to her home, her room...where the photographs are, talked with her..."

Go to 7:41, I think he IS saying he met with her in her room. "I went to her home, her room...where the photographs are, talked with her..."

CM did not join the team until March of 2010. She was in jail at that time. He did say he met with her and went on to say he was in her home, her room. It's a little deceiving but he did not meet with KC in her home because she was locked away still licking her wounds from those jailhouse letters that had been just released. lol

I have always thought this is where the "abuse" allegations came from. Her revenge on him!

I agree. It's a shame her revenge tactic worked on the jury. I for one hope the names of the jury are made public. I think it's important for the country to make sure none of these 12 jurors EVER sit on another jury again.

I agree. It's a shame her revenge tactic worked on the jury. I for one hope the names of the jury are made public. I think it's important for the country to make sure none of these 12 jurors EVER sit on another jury again.

They are all coming forward themselves. The Foreman is on ABC tonight at 7pm PT. Think they would pass up the money? I think it was Beth Karis that said maybe they came to this verdict because it's more of a shock and will make the jurors more money for their interviews. I don't know if I agree completely, but I really wish they would have gone with their hearts and did the right thing. They got sucked up in JB's BS :banghead:

I did hear the LE in front of court on tv say that she has served her time, once released this coming week she is not on probation, she is free to travel. Its over

I agree. I think Casey will be on a plane Sunday to Mexico for the best vacation she's ever had in her life. I doubt Casey will stay in the states. Which is fine by me. No one in another country is going to care about hearing her "story" and pay her millions. The only chance she has at making any $$$ is by staying in this country. And she must, as well as her DT, realize that staying in this country is not safe for her. Over 1 million people have signed on to pass Caylee's law. It's a proven fact that all of the country but 12 misguided and brainwashed jurors know that she willfully killed her daughter. No one believes she's innocent but those 12 jurors.

So I say. Make a little neighborhood in some remote location, such as death valley. A neighborhood of say 13 houses. The 12 jurors can live there with their families and children with one house for Casey. Casey can be the town babysitter. Ta-da. Problem solved. She's not out among our society and the jurors can deal with the murderer they set free.

I agree. I think Casey will be on a plane Sunday to Mexico for the best vacation she's ever had in her life. I doubt Casey will stay in the states. Which is fine by me. No one in another country is going to care about hearing her "story" and pay her millions. The only chance she has at making any $$$ is by staying in this country. And she must, as well as her DT, realize that staying in this country is not safe for her. Over 1 million people have signed on to pass Caylee's law. It's a proven fact that all of the country but 12 misguided and brainwashed jurors know that she willfully killed her daughter. No one believes she's innocent but those 12 jurors.

So I say. Make a little neighborhood in some remote location, such as death valley. A neighborhood of say 13 houses. The 12 jurors can live there with their families and children with one house for Casey. Casey can be the town babysitter. Ta-da. Problem solved. She's not out among our society and the jurors can deal with the murderer they set free.

Er- umm - didn't HHJP say she had to stay within Florida until the hearing the SA is having to hear a request for a payback of investigative charges? Or had I already fallen into my own black hole and it was something else echoing around?

Er- umm - didn't HHJP say she had to stay within Florida until the hearing the SA is having to hear a request for a payback of investigative charges? Or had I already fallen into my own black hole and it was something else echoing around?

I think you were in the black hole a few days. Which is okay, we all joined you, my side had a tornado going on. :eek:fftheair:

IIRC, HHJP asked if she would be present, then said she didn't have to be if they did not want her to be. I believe the DT said she would not be. I could be remembering wrong, but I am not going to go find a video and watch it again. I refuse. I will be stuck in the black hole forever if I do.

No, I don't think so. I believe they waived her appearance. I seriously doubt Casey will stay in the states. And frankly I think that would be best. I really don't want to see her out and about followed by media all the time as if she's a celebrity. In big huge sunglasses no less.

I just hope she fades away and isn't allowed to make millions off killing Caylee.

JB and CM waived her appearance. It can be handled by her attorneys. You know, they are good like that.

No, I don't think so. I believe they waived her appearance. I seriously doubt Casey will stay in the states. And frankly I think that would be best. I really don't want to see her out and about followed by media all the time as if she's a celebrity. In big huge sunglasses no less.

I just hope she fades away and isn't allowed to make millions off killing Caylee.

BUT - she has the deposition in Orlando for the Zanny case, on the 19th, isn't it?

BUT - she has the deposition in Orlando for the Zanny case, on the 19th, isn't it?

There's no way she will show up. Casey knows the rules don't apply to her. And she has that not guilty verdict to prove it.

I'll be shocked as hell if she shows up. I'm sure she will be a no show. The Morgan law firm will never get an opportunity to depose Casey.

But KC is not ill. She is a sociopath. She can work, she can function. Just because she does not want to work is not a reason to collect. Schizophrenia is disabling. KC is not disabled and has been examined by doctors who say she is competent. Plus she would never admit that she has a problem. jmo

Kudos to you and your post!!!!

There's no way she will show up. Casey knows the rules don't apply to her. And she has that not guilty verdict to prove it.

I'll be shocked as hell if she shows up. I'm sure she will be a no show. The Morgan law firm will never get an opportunity to depose Casey.

I agree. In fact I suspect that she is already gone from at least the county if not the state. I think release date will be a big nothing and the court will announce she was released to an undisclosed location and they will not say when.

Listening to the THs right now, I think she's already been released and they're not going to reveal it until Sunday when she "supposedly" is due to be released. She is probably getting a complete makeover as we speak (new hair, new nose, etc)... high profile or not-she should be treated just like any other inmate. She created this mess & should have to pay the price. I as a Florida tax payer don't like the thought of spending another penny on her.

I agree. In fact I suspect that she is already gone from at least the county if not the state. I think release date will be a big nothing and the court will announce she was released to an undisclosed location and they will not say when.

You took the words right off of my fingertips!!

BBM-There are only a couple of ways to have a good time in Mexico, and the following is MOO based on my travels, my family members living in Mexico, and my Venezolana coworker who was able to visit deep into the country and away from tourists:

-You must have money in order to live in or stay in any city and be protected from the federales and the crime bosses/perpetrators...ala Andrew Luster.
-You must have money to be considered among the "upper" class and mingle with the same, or live in a relatively crime free area such as Guadalajara.
-If no money to live there, you must stay on a resort or face the criminal element outside of the resort. Such a resort is packed with-wait for it-Americans.
-If you are spanish speaking or South American, you may be able to get by a little easier off the resort and travel into the countryside, but if you are stopped for your papers, see step one, dealing with the federales.

Basically, you gotta have friends to stay with or friends in high places, or be willing to live in a lower income/higher crime area. Gringos stand out. And the Mexican people are not blind, deaf and dumb. They know who she is and will mess with/extort her accordingly....just as I hope we would make her life miserable here...I LOVE the idea of her going to Mexico!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme