2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think she will try to change her looks and her name? I think she loves herself too much ,but I really don't know where she could go and be safe ,otherwise.
Wherever she goes I would like to see her poster on every Target and JC Penny's warning everyone to look out for her,she is not allowed to enter.

I still want to know what her revenge on GA is about. If you don't think he abused her, what do you think might be the problem?

My theory is that GA tried to hold her accountable for her actions and CA squashed GA's parenting. I'm not sure, but because GA tried to verify she wasn't working at one point and CA told him to mind his own business, that is what leads me to that theory.

Thoughts?

For a sociopath it doesn't even have to be about revenge...they simply blame others for everything, never take responsibility and their lies become the truth with ease. It was simply another lie to get Casey out of a jam and she's just going down the hall with it as usual.

Does anyone think she will try to change her looks and her name? I think she loves herself too much ,but I really don't know where she could go and be safe ,otherwise.
Wherever she goes I would like to see her poster on every Target and JC Penny's warning everyone to look out for her,she is not allowed to enter.

BBM
Well, she'll have to do more than dye her hair!! Cause even as a blonde-she'd still be recognized anywhere!!:floorlaugh:
14833296-02080940.jpg

The grand jury indicted her for murder, based on George's testimony. If not for his testimony, she probably would not have been indicted. So, in her way I think she came up with the "abuse" to get back at him. She is blaming him for her own actions.

ETA: She hates her parents more than she loved Caylee. :banghead:

ITA ... she's had no use for either of them since she's was in jail and trying to get them to bond her out so she could "help look for Caylee" ... we all know how much "help" she ended up giving ...

She was very angry with Cindy for calling 911 and blames her for her arrest and then George for not lying for her at the grand jury ...

IMO, she's been done with them once she was indicted ... not taking their visits and for the most part not even looking at them in court ....

I find it interesting that she won't take a visit from Cindy when the state can't use anything she says now about Caylee's murder against her ... which was supposedly the concern with video visits in the first place ...

BBM; IF he is normal - we do not know anything :maddening:

IMO, he's begun to break free of his toxic family. I certainly hope he doesn't stay with them if Casey moves back in!

Does anyone really think that the Anthonys (and their long-suffering neighbors) would be able to handle the media/protest circus that would once more erupt if it became known that Casey had returned?

I think George will leave, but perhaps not until the family has made some $$$ from books/articles/appearances. After all, Casey has probably made it impossible for them ever to find work again.

JMO

I don't think she'll get plastic surgery..unless it's lipo or a boob lift. She's too vain about her looks. I think she'll cut her hair first chance she gets but we've seen her in short hair long hair blonde hair dark hair. And I don't think she's left the jail yet. Even if they snuck her away in the middle of the night and put her on a private jet, unless she is in someone's private home, the first person to see her will take a pic/tweet/text/fb.

Cheney Mason has said in few interviews I have seen on TV that Casey will not be going 'home' to live with Cindy and George. I don't find that particularly surprising.

Neither do I. In one of those interviews, when asked if Casey was going to stay with him, CM laughed uncomfortably and hemmed and hawed. Then he said yes, of course she could come and stay...FOR A SHORT WHILE. I thought that was very telling.

Didn't Cindy reference something about AL helping her get into law school in one of her jailhouse letters?I think the DT will try to actually help KC get her act together as it will look better on their end. They will be able to say "see she just needed the right guidance!"
However, I also think the DT won't have the time to spend in making KC into a Liz Fryer either! JB has dreams of Telemundo and being a talking head like his bud GR. CM is going to be busy with his next trial coming soon. Liz F. is a young promising lawyer who won't have the time to babysit nor will DCS or any of the other DT peeps. KC will have the tools to move on in her life in a positive way-but she won't know how to use these tools and will become bored quickly. So, without KC's own self control and will power to become a professional-it ain't gonna happen!!
That said, I think going back to Hopesprings Dr. is the last thing KC will do! I see her becoming involved with perhaps one of her security guards (I'm sure she will have some for a while) and probably becoming pregnant soon!:banghead:

She has to get her GED first.

I believe she left the jail last night. I think it was when JVM was in front of the jail and a truck with a flatbed went by. There was a Porta John on the flatbed I bet KC was hiding in the Porta John along with the other s--t.

I believe nothing that comes out of CM's mouth. Casey cannot be alone..just like cindy cannot be alone. Wherever she goes, she will be living with someone else. She was forced to spend time alone in her cell but went ballistic. JB visited often...and had ALL of his staff doing rounds for the past three years. She is a parasite and is not going to change.

I wish I could say I am stunned with the way males react to her but unfortunately I'm not. They'll be several making offers if they haven't already.

She hasn't wanted to talk to him since he testified against her in the grand jury...Not "Since he molested her" ???

:waitasec:

Of course she is going home. She has 24 pair of shoes there

Ok carry on.

KC is a narcissist. She will use her family anyway she can. I don't think she is done with them. Narcissist LOVE money almost as much as themselves. If she can get a free cot and food and needs one, she will be there. If you noticed, she didn't exactly cut off her mother. She mumbled nice things in court. She may need her in the future. Has to keep the door open. Cindy will never turn her away unless she wasn't attractive.

Narcissist love to spend money but not their own so this should get interesting. ICA has bills to pay. She has no future as far as work goes unless Baez hires her and I won't put it past him. He, CM, DS are all working on getting her a place. I expect her to stay at the Ritz for awhile at their expense. They will want her to have a very comfortable place that is secure. Nothing but the best for KC. In fact ABC may put her up there, to guarantee the interview.

I remember reading somewhere that a lipreader detected DCS was saying something to KC before sentencing about "a window or aisle seat". So, I assume they (the dt) have plans for KC to go get some "therapeutic" R&R and get a makeover and at some point come out and present her "victim" story of years of abuse after a "cooling off" period for the outraged public has gone by.:maddening:
The dt know now, even if they didn't know before, that the public is not ready to swallow KC's version of events (even if HLN is)! It's way to soon. However, they have a plan-I'm sure. Probably will say she needs time to grieve and get her head on straight and at the proper time (meaning the right $ amount) the newly restored, rehabbed, and emotionally recovered Casey Anthony will debut!:dramaqueen:
Will she ever get back with her folks? IMO Not unless or until she winds up back incarcerated and needs funds for her commissary account again!:fence:

GR said as much on B.Oreily last night. adding going to church or a nunnery. lol

GR said as much on B.Oreily last night. adding going to church or a nunnery. lol

Well-I guess going on Oprah or doing an interview in O is out of the question!!:fence:
"Still cannot believe Casey Anthony verdict just sitting here in Idaho gnashing my teeth to powder. After sentencing I will be all gums" -Gayle King, editor-at-large for O, The Oprah Magazine
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-20077153-501465.html

Just for starters, the following things she will have to have when she walks, because it’s what she had before she was arrested on a ****ing whim.

She will have to have a place to live.
She will have to have a TV, Computer and Cell Phone
She will have to have furniture.
She will have to have food.
She will have to have toiletries.
She will have to have clothes.
She will have to have a vehicle.
And most of all, she will have to have MONEY

I don’t think JB, CM, DCS, MM or anyone else on the DT will put up the money for her security and housing, nor, would any of them put up the money to send her for counseling. That alone would run in the thousands of dollars unless, they use the Grief Counselor lady and she councils her for FREE.

KC comes out with a HUGE amount of money to pay back to the State and IRS for starters. Also, she has the $4,000.00 to pay the court on the 4 charges of lying to LE. Who will pay that for her???

I can’t see CM or JB footing the bill for any of this. If the judge sanctions JB like he said he would after the trial was over, JB might have his own money problem to worry with. Granted, the last one was less than $600.00, but still, I don’t see him taking on her money baggage.

If KC went to live with CM and his wife, it will not last long. The minute she is given rules by them she will hate them. When money comes up missing from them and they accuse her what will she do to them? When she starts demanding CM’s attention and showing hatred to his wife and family because she thinks she deserves all the attention, what will happen? I can’t see CM or his wife, letting her come live with them. I don’t see JB letting her go live with him. He has already seen how she is when she does not get her way. Who’s going to give her a job? JB, CM?

WHO will take this hated person into their home and lives, subject themselves and their family to the problems that will follow her for the rest of her life?

The only ones that would take her in would be Cindy and George. Remember, Cindy stated on the stand under oath, she and KC are alike. George also stated on the stand and under oath, he would do anything to save her life. They would let KC come back in that home and George, Cindy and KC would live happily ever after less Caylee. Or, I think maybe the Jurors can take turns letting her live with them.

Do we know if she has any money left in her commissary account?

The grand jury indicted her for murder, based on George's testimony. If not for his testimony, she probably would not have been indicted. So, in her way I think she came up with the "abuse" to get back at him. She is blaming him for her own actions.

ETA: She hates her parents more than she loved Caylee. :banghead:

I know grand jury proceedings are usually not made public, but do we have any idea what he said in that testimony?

I have to laugh at the fact taht when she gets out of jail the only people she will have that care about her are her lawyers...

Who would have dumped her if the verdict was Guilty.

She has nothing... No friends, no family... LOL... The most hated woman in America... who is she gonna live with Cheney and his wife... LMAO!!! Looooooooooser!!!! Or JB and his wife and kids... His wife must be crazy to agree to that.

she has nothing, NOONE and that makes me happy. she can get money for her story... big deal, it will be gone as soon as it comes.

Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason was definite about one aspect of Casey Anthony's future. "She won't be going home to her family, that is a guarantee," Mason told WOFL's Holly Bristow. Mason said Anthony hasn't wanted to talk to her family for a long time. "She hasn't wanted to talk to her father since he testified against her in the grand jury," Mason said. "Can't blame her. " <snipped>

The full story can be viewed at: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...home-cheney-mason-says.html?track=osiphoneapp

Personally, I thought she would go home and the family just wouldn't talk about everything unless KC wanted to talk about it. That's what happened before, which is why I came to that theory.

This topic is being opened for discussion. Remember our TOS as it will be enforced!

No name calling, variations, bashing, etc.

:tyou:

I initially thought that KC would go home to her parent's home too.

But after thinking about it, I've come to the conclusion that if KC is going to go on the interview circuit and write a book, and the premise is going to be that she's a victim of all sorts of abuse from her parents, she has to maintain a distance from her parents.

If KC went home, the first thing an interviewer would ask is "if you suffered all this abuse at the hands of your parents, why did you go home after you were acquitted?"

KC is a typical sociopath/narcissistic personality disorder. She is never to blame for anything that happens and she will always blame everyone else for her actions. I think she will do interviews and say that she was abused by everyone else in the Anthony household. She will blame Caylee's death on George. She will blame Cindy for verbal and emotional abuse, and she'll blame Lee for molestation.

When JB made his opening statement in the trial, the accusations he made had KC written all over it. I noticed right away that in his description of what happened on Jujne 16th, KC took no responsibility. It was George asking where Caylee was, and George that found her and accused KC by saying, "look what you've done!" It was George ordering KC what to do.

When I think of all that's happened in the past three years, KC is punishing her family. She's punishing George for his grand jury testimony. She punishing Cindy for the argument on June 15th (I'm convinced more than ever that fight was the catalyst for all that happened), and she's punishing Lee for some of the statements he made to her friends about KC.

I know grand jury proceedings are usually not made public, but do we have any idea what he said in that testimony?

He probably just told the TRUTH. Imagine that?!?

Cheneys whole "she hasn't wanted to speak with her family since the GJ indictment..." proves to me what I already suspected. the whole story of abuse was payback for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member