2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you let ICA babysit your children?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...nthony-was-this-joy-behars-finest-moment.html

Simms struggled with this question. She's not able to lie as quickly as her client.

I didn't watch Joy Behar last night because I wanted a break from seeing the DT. But I'm surprised that Joy asked her a tough question like that and I give her credit for it. I'm not surprised that DCS fumbled around the question.

I think in court Dotty liked being buddies with Casey and she probably hugged Casey and comforted during her crying times to make it seem to the jury that she really believes in her client. But outside of the courthouse and the trial, Dotty might not think very highly of Casey as good provider of child care.

Dotty had to have known about the many times Casey lied about working so the A's could babysit Caylee. She probably also found out about the times Casey took Caylee to parties.

Dotty overall seems like the type of person who likes getting rushes of praise to feed her ego but when it comes to people questioning certain things she buckles.

Would you let ICA babysit your children?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...nthony-was-this-joy-behars-finest-moment.html

Simms struggled with this question. She's not able to lie as quickly as her client.

Sims' answer: "The KC I came to know I felt very comfortable with." With all those guards around KC this is not a profound statement.

To observe how comfortable Sims really felt, during the jury selection I read where one of our posters observed Ms. Sims putting her purse down in front of KC, KC eyeing the purse and Ms. Sims immediately removing the purse from KC's reach. Ms. Sims' unconscious reactions were obvious. jmo

Sims' answer: "The KC I came to know I felt very comfortable with." With all those guards around KC this is not a profound statement.

To observe how comfortable Sims really felt, during the jury selection I read where one of our posters observed Ms. Sims putting her purse down in front of KC, KC eyeing the purse and Ms. Sims immediately removing the purse from KC's reach. Ms. Sims' unconscious reactions were obvious. jmo

I agree isn't a profound statement because Casey in jail and court settings and of course Casey was going to behave well.

I never saw the purse incident. But I'm sure Sims felt uneasy in that moment. She knew Casey's history of sticky fingers. I also noticed on the day the verdict was read that she had purse over her shoulder and I found that to be off that odd that she would have a purse in court.

It's not unusal for an admiration or lovestruckness on the one whom you've deemed to have saved your life. Imo, the only one she will want for awhile is Jose, as he is her savior, iykwim. moo.

I think he is married, not sure, but if he is, she could make his life rather difficult.
He also imo has a savior mentality, thinking he saved her, and has said as much.

So, I think wherever she will be, so will he be. I wouldn't want to be his wife once she is outside the barred doors. moo

If she murdered her own daughter so she could be with TL, what is she capable of to be with JB, whom she has much more of an "emotional" investment in.

A psych ward might be the best option right now.
I was very angry for Caylee's sake, but I listened to Jeff, and the Sheriff, and have considered that what Caylee would want now, since justice is gone, is to have her mom get all the help she needs just in case Caylee ends up having baby brothers/sisters. So for their sake, and for Caylee's heart, I pray KC gets the help she needs, if it's possible to recover mentally from whatever she has.
moo of course.

It's just a thought.

She will never recover from her sociopathy. The road to sanity is truth. Casey and the truth will always be strangers. I wish the jurors had understood this.

I woke up this morning just in time to see the replay of Dottie Simms on Joy Behar from last night. Ha ha ha ha What a train wreck for the DT. First, she hems and haws about whether the DT OS story was believed by her. She could not answer that and side stepped it. Oh, and no more soft Marilyn Monroe voice for some reason. And then the fantastic ending when she shows how she really feels about Casey. When Joy asks if she would ever let Casey babysit her kids Dottie looks gobsmacked." Umm Mine are grown so,..."It goes on for awhile with Dot squirming and grimacing, and never able to say YES. The best she could to was something like " THEEE Casey that I knew and worked with I was very comfortable with." NOT exactly a rousing recommendation.

So this tells me that Dottie does not want to be the babysitter for Casey anymore. And if Casey ever sees that interview she won't be, that's for sure. And Cheney M had a similar interview where he said " Sure, for a little while' about Casey staying with him. But he said it with a strained expression.

The only DT members that I can see taking Casey in are Rosie Bolin or Ann Finnel. But I think Casey would be quickly bored. She wants to be around her boys. And I doubt that Mrs. Baez is going to stand for that. She is beautiful, young and sexy. That is going to anger Casey because she will never compare. So she will be snippy, imo. And BAez will have to keep them apart. But he wants his paycheck so he has to keep Casey on the line somehow.

Just saw CM on Channel 13 News and when asked why she sat in jail for 3 years if Caylee's death was an accidental drowning he said, "She compartmentalized it."

You didn't quite answer the question but you are very right, Mr. Mason. She did compartmentalize it. Unfortunately the "compartment" that you speak of was the trunk. Thanks for toasting the constitution, you're a real patriot.

I woke up this morning just in time to see the replay of Dottie Simms on Joy Behar from last night. Ha ha ha ha What a train wreck for the DT. First, she hems and haws about whether the DT OS story was believed by her. She could not answer that and side stepped it. Oh, and no more soft Marilyn Monroe voice for some reason. And then the fantastic ending when she shows how she really feels about Casey. When Joy asks if she would ever let Casey babysit her kids Dottie looks gobsmacked." Umm Mine are grown so,..."It goes on for awhile with Dot squirming and grimacing, and never able to say YES. The best she could to was something like " THEEE Casey that I knew and worked with I was very comfortable with." NOT exactly a rousing recommendation.

So this tells me that Dottie does not want to be the babysitter for Casey anymore. And if Casey ever sees that interview she won't be, that's for sure. And Cheney M had a similar interview where he said " Sure, for a little while' about Casey staying with him. But he said it with a strained expression.

The only DT members that I can see taking Casey in are Rosie Bolin or Ann Finnel. But I think Casey would be quickly bored. She wants to be around her boys. And I doubt that Mrs. Baez is going to stand for that. She is beautiful, young and sexy. That is going to anger Casey because she will never compare. So she will be snippy, imo. And BAez will have to keep them apart. But he wants his paycheck so he has to keep Casey on the line somehow.

Agree with the majority of your post except for the BBM re Ann Finnell. Did you watch Jury Selection? Ann Finnell was there to do a job and is the ultimate professional. But it was clear to see that for the main part she ignored ICA who was sitting next to her or looked at her with clear dislike when she couldn't ignore her.
Ann's face when the verdict was read was classic - she could not hide her shock! No way will Ann be babysitting ICA. Ann signed on assuming ICA was guilty and was there to do the penalty phase so ICA would not get the death penalty. That was it. She is a fine lawyer with a wonderful reputation. No way on that one. IMO.

I shudder to read her name and that of Rosie Bolin in the same sentence.

I think in reality Dottie probably see Casey as uneducated party girl who can't be trusted all the time. Right now on HLN Mike and JVM just commented on Dottie being unable answer the question on Joy Behar.

I think we should send Joy something for making Dottie almost crap her pants.

I hate to sound mean but Dottie reminds me of the female apes from the 1960's version of Planet of the APES.

Puerto Rico is gorgeous and lovely but she would need to be in a resort area. She could never melt in with the locals and she will not be accepted there. Puerto Rico is very family oriented and very conservative. They will HATE her because she goes against their family values. I don't see her staying long in PR.

MAYBE she is going to a 'rehab' facility [ spa] there but she will not stay long imo.

Katydid23,

You are absolutely right about PR. They interviewed a newspaper columnist in PR last night, and she said people there were up in arms about her going there to live. I think they said people have taken out ads saying something like "Casey Anthony, we don't want you here".

BOO HOO! Nowhere to run to , baby, no where to hide!!!:loser:

Just saw CM on Channel 13 News and when asked why she sat in jail for 3 years if Caylee's death was an accidental drowning he said, "She compartmentalized it."

You didn't quite answer the question but you are very right, Mr. Mason. She did compartmentalize it. Unfortunately the "compartment" that you speak of was the trunk. Thanks for toasting the constitution, you're a real patriot.

I thought the "Bella Vita" was a tribute to her dead child. I'm glad to see Cheney Mason becoming the new face of Casey's "stories." It is my sincerest hope that he is watched by millions in Florida...and that the spectacle of him as a Enabler/Mouthpiece for Casey follows him into every courtroom.

I pray every jury he encounters remembers this case.

Statement just came out from George Anthony (HLN News):

Casey is not welcome to come home to Hopespring Drive.

Statement just came out from George Anthony (HLN News):

Casey is not welcome to come home to Hopespring Drive.

Well, :anguish: BOO-HOO. It's a little late for the parental lowering of the boom, eh George? :whip: :thewhip:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-father-george-anthony-supports-caylees-law/story?id=14080086

Casey Anthony's Father Says She's Not Welcome to Come Home

Casey Anthony's father has made it clear that she is not welcome to come home when she gets out of jail on Sunday following her acquittal for the death of her daughter Caylee, sources close to the case told ABC News.

In another shot at his daughter, George Anthony is also encouraging people to sign a petition for Caylee's Law, which would make it a crime for parents to not report that their children are missing.

I hope Casey gets out of jail Sunday and goes far far away. I do not want to see her on t.v. or hear about her anymore. I do not care if she lives or dies. Just get the heck away. jmo

I hope Casey gets out of jail Sunday and goes far far away. I do not want to see her on t.v. or hear about her anymore. I do not care if she lives or dies. Just get the heck away. jmo

She could always live in the playhouse, it has a mailbox a sand box and a pool.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-father-george-anthony-supports-caylees-law/story?id=14080086

Wonder who the 'sources' were and if they're a true representation of what GA said.

Also...why, oh why, does it make me feel uncomfortable that GA is publicly supporting Caylee's Law......?

It does not make me uncomfortable at all.

I think he is supporting Caylee's law because his grand baby was not reported missing for 31 days and he knows what kinda hell that brings upon a family.

JMO

Casey Anthony's father has made it clear that she is not welcome to come home when she gets out of jail on Sunday following her acquittal for the death of her daughter Caylee, sources close to the case told ABC News.

In another shot at his daughter, George Anthony is also encouraging people to sign a petition for Caylee's Law, which would make it a crime for parents to not report that their children are missing.

I wonder if he got Cindys pemission to say that.

Good for George! I hope he and Cindy can start healing from the hell Casey has caused them and that their pain in losing Caylee is less every day. Caylee loved them and wouldn't want them to hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela