2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How could they have a reasonable doubt as to whether Caylee was in the care and control of <that woman> on the day she was "dropped off with the nanny" or even drowned in the pool? (I don't believe the accidental drowning, but apparently they put stock in it). Really? I will always believe that the opening statement by the defense was what that jury heard and believed because of the graphic and completely not proven sexual abuse statements. IMO, they only clung to things that supported that theory, and nothing else. Hence, they disregarded the judge's instructions and decided to use River Cruz's testimony as material to what happened to Caylee. Not the only instructions they didn't follow, but it all goes back to that opening statement. :twocents:

right and if the supposed reason of casey partying behavior was due to the sexual abuse , and there was no evidence of the abuse that JB was not even allowed to bring it up in the closing staement , then how then do you explain away the behavior
its maddening

(BBM)

I hope that's exactly what everyone does when/wherever they see her for the rest of their lives, "What did you do to Caylee?!" I hope it drives her over the edge and over a cliff... JMO~

Nah. Caylee who?

I've been wondering that also, and I wonder if she thinks she will go on as before not she has been found "not guilty". That's why I wondered yesterday if she was trying to call Tony - completely unaware of the backlash and thinking he would be wanting to hear from her. :loser:

I watched an interview with Clint House, TL's old roomate. Can't remember which TH but when given the scenario of possibly communicating with KC he refused to comment. I wonder indeed if she will attempt to contact some of her old pals and they'll agree to talk. But I can't imagine any convo other than "what happened to Caylee" and I believe that KC will eventually lose it.

It's not about her and will never be about her. It will always be about Caylee Marie Anthony. I wish the media would stop splashing pictures of KC all over tv/mags and have nothing but pictures of Caylee.

moo

I interpret this as the jury not believing Casey had anything to do with Caylee's death. Whether it was a drowning or not. They felt George and/or Cindy were negligent. Caylee drowned herself.

Cindy left the ladder up, down, up...err down and George hid the body.

IMO

Right according to them, Cindy left the ladder down
George dumped the body in the woods
Casey didn't do anything but lie and party
And a variety of people were just out to get casey including the police
Yeah that seems like the most plausible scenario to me
:banghead:

I pray he is successful. It doesn't matter that Cindy made the call, Casey knew all along she was dead and allowed those searches to take place anyway. I still don't understand why Casey cannot be charged with obstruction of justice.

I hope he recoups every penny plus the cost of his legal fees.

ITA

One of the most devastating things to me about all of this is that there were other children. Other missing or abused children that maybe died for lack of resources to help them. There were tons of resources being wasted looking for Caylee when she was already in God's arms.

I so wish HHJP could rule that KC not be able to receive ANY monetary gain from the death of her daughter. But I don't think that's even possible.

snipped from : http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_ne...ostscript-for-a-casey-anthony-juror?GT1=43001

Her name remains a secret. She’s known simply as juror number 12. ...
Now, she’s in hiding. Juror number 12 left Florida. Her husband, fighting back tears, tells NBC News he’s not sure when she’ll return to her home in Florida. ...

BBM: So Juror #12 is "in hiding". Yep ... she and the other 11 jurors could NOT face the public after they rendered their NG verdict and that is why they did not do a press conference about their verdict ...

Sorry ... but I have NO SYMPATHY -- NONE -- for this juror +11 other jurors !

They should have thought long and hard about their decision ... but they didn't !

:boohoo::violin::boohoo:

I don't feel sorry for her or the others also. The jurors should have taken more time, got clarification of the charges, ask for guidance, asked to see some evidence. There was not one juror who heard OPENING STATEMENTS are not evidence??? She can whine all she wants, but they all just wanted to go home and did not take their duty seriously or expected that a circumstantial case become a witness case.

It seems in this day of CSI shows, jurors expect a clear cut path and evidence that answers all the questions. That is not real life. They also did not understand "Beyond a REASONABLE doubt".

Personally I think if she was so proud of her decision she could face people with her head held high...evidently she is embarrassed as she should be.

Right according to them, Cindy left the ladder down
George dumped the body in the woods
Casey didn't do anything but lie and party
And a variety of people were just out to get casey including the police
Yeah that seems like the most plausible scenario to me
:banghead:

Exactly, it sounds so ridiculous and we are suppose to respect this jury--I DO NOT!!!

Casey thinks she is going to be FREE and she is going to be a CELEBRITY. The thing is , truth be told, she will NEVER be free. And she may have notoriety, but she is NOT a celebrity. She is reviled and will never be accepted into society again. She may make some money from interviews, and may get pregnant and have a child, but we will be watching like hawks. imoo

Man, I just don't get it. People are threatening the jurors and no one has sympathy?

I know she says she was afraid to face coworkers, which is her problem. She also said she feared for her safety. She didn't leave the state because she was worried about running into an ex-co worker.

Man, I just don't get it. People are threatening the jurors and no one has sympathy?

I know she says she was afraid to face coworkers, which is her problem. She also said she feared for her safety. She didn't leave the state because she was worried about running into an ex-co worker.

I'm not threatening her, I just have no sympathy. No one knows what she looks like nor do they know her name...and why do her co-workers know where she has been...only her boss should know. They were not to discuss who or the nature of this case even with loved ones. Only that they would be sequestered and make plans to be gone for 6-8 weeks. If she left the state, that seems pretty extreme to me...JMO

I had to reread this statement a few times. I guess one can interpret it in different ways.

"Her husband says, before she left the state to escape, she told him, “I’d rather go to jail than sit on a jury like this again.”

http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_ne...ostscript-for-a-casey-anthony-juror?GT1=43001

Did she mean in a trial like this? Or was something going on with this jury that she disapproved of? IIRC, she's the lady who we've seen many tweets say she was a loner, never took any notes, etc.

Casey thinks she is going to be FREE and she is going to be a CELEBRITY. The thing is , truth be told, she will NEVER be free. And she may have notoriety, but she is NOT a celebrity. She is reviled and will never be accepted into society again. She may make some money from interviews, and may get pregnant and have a child, but we will be watching like hawks. imoo

Well said. Thank you.

Can someone please post to me Casey cell phone pings? I cant find it anywhere or I just dont know how to search on websleuths, lol! :D

I had to reread this statement a few times. I guess one can interpret it in different ways.

http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_ne...ostscript-for-a-casey-anthony-juror?GT1=43001

Did she mean in a trial like this? Or was something going on with this jury that she disapproved of? IIRC, she's the lady who we've seen many tweets say she was a loner, never took any notes, etc.

If she felt differently about the outcome, she could have held out, caused a mistrial instead of caving...evidently she didn't feel strongly about it either way.

I don't agree with threats...PERIOD..

However, I have no sympathy for this juror, or any of the rest of them. If this lady is afraid of running into a co worker then obviously she knows how much this co worker knew about this case, and her opinions of it. If a coworker would cause her to retire early, then by all means, she lied on the stand during jury selections about her knowledge of this case. PERIOD.

There's still no doubt in my mind that half if not more than half of these jurors said what they needed to say in order to become wealthy over this trial. This was the plan from the beginning. Many may think this is a far reach that so many jurors would be summoned, and accepted as jurors with the same agenda~but only as far fetched as 12 of them coming back with the NOT GUIILTY VERDICT.

Money was the motivator for this whole jury, IMHO~ Now they want sympathy:sick: and I'm sorry but it will not come from me.

Sometimes you have to face your fears. If she is truthful, honest and not ashamed about the verdict, she shouldn't feel threatened, imo. People may not like her decision but I don't think anyone is going to put a bullet through her head, imo.

Good grief. This wasn't a mobster trial. Casey Anthony is no John Gotti. lol

O.T.

I just want it known that when I got to the main Caylee page and saw the original Sidebar Thread was closed, my right eye started to twitch......... a withdrawal tic, for sure!

WHEW *wipes brow*......So grateful this Sidebar thread has been continued and I can see all your familiar names in one place!
Having the attention span of a gnat........ :)

I agree. If they truly believed they made the best decision, they wouldn't be afraid to go on TV and stand behind it and offer a GOOD explanation of why they voted not guilty. They are hiding because they are ashamed. Almost all of them have said they do not believe she is innocent, but they still rushed to a verdict and never expected this kind of fallout.

Maybe they didn't expect all the hostility and anger and even threats that have been thrown at them since the minute the verdict was announced. No one knows what this woman has faced, since she went home. Maybe she's watched t.v. since then and saw the angry lynch mob with the rude and ugly signs people were holding up, so now she's in fear for her safety. I could not blame her at all, because it makes me so sad to see people acting like those crazy protestors have been. Good Lord, what a waste of energy!!
And oh, yeah, the media is really helping a lot.... whipping the crazies into a frenzy... they need to just back off and let it go. Accept it and move on.
HLN was replaying some of the trial today. Smart move. Keep the people motivated... it's insane!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth