2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have something on my mind - forgive me if it's not the current conversation.

If FCA owes 65k to the IRS, and given that she had no job and no income in 2008, was it really just $250k that she received from media outlets?

It seems to be a large % of the original amount.

If FCA owes 65k to the IRS, and given that she had no job and no income in 2008, was it really just $250k that she received from media outlets?

If I'm not mistaken... receiving a large amount of money can/will push... you into a higher tax bracket...causing you to pay a higher % of taxes. somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

The amount being taxed is too low. It should be more like 40% or $100,000.00so she's actually catching a break from the IRS. IMO

I wrote to Simon and Schuster to ask if they had any current or future plans to publish any Anthony book.

I just received this in response:
We appreciate your concern in this matter but please be aware that Simon and Schuster is not publishing and has never intended to publish any book by Casey Anthony, her family or any member of her team.

Someone with scruples! yeah

LOL...I know what ya mean...when I was little and sick with chest/head cold my parents would make hot toddy's with whisky in it serve it to us before bedtime and in a day or two I would be all better.. Can you imagine doing that today?

I would imagine a visit from Child Services would occur if they got wind of that! Unless you live in Europe, that is.

I wrote to Simon and Schuster to ask if they had any current or future plans to publish any Anthony book.

I just received this in response:
We appreciate your concern in this matter but please be aware that Simon and Schuster is not publishing and has never intended to publish any book by Casey Anthony, her family or any member of her team.

Someone with scruples! yeah

Simon & Schuster has several smaller publisher under their wing. Hope they follow suit because maybe ICA and the A's will have to self-publish.:rocker:

I got the whiskey and hot lemon juice treatment as well. :woohoo:
Me too! poured over a spoonfull of sugar:tongue:

It's 26% sounds about right

So much for any offer from this company. This is the email they sent in response to my comment to them.....

Hello,

Thank you for contacting SimonandSchuster.com. We appreciate your concern on this matter, but please be aware that Simon & Schuster is not publishing, and has never intended to publish, any book by Casey Anthony, her family, or any member of her team.

Regards,

SimonandSchuster.com Customer Service

Not sure if this has been posted

Just got a text (I think it comes from Orlando senital) that TM has filed a 112,000.00 suit against ICA.

So much for any offer from this company. This is the email they sent in response to my comment to them.....

Hello,

Thank you for contacting SimonandSchuster.com. We appreciate your concern on this matter, but please be aware that Simon & Schuster is not publishing, and has never intended to publish, any book by Casey Anthony, her family, or any member of her team.

Regards,

SimonandSchuster.com Customer Service

:great::woohoo:

LOL...I know what ya mean...when I was little and sick with chest/head cold my parents would make hot toddy's with whisky in it serve it to us before bedtime and in a day or two I would be all better.. Can you imagine doing that today?

At least you got yours in a toddy. Mine was a straight shot followed by hot lemonade....To this day I still can't drink whiskey.

When my MIL was in hospice, I ,alone ,was flying across country in the middle of the night with a 2 yr old and a 5 yr old. My 5 yr old would cry that his ears hurt and my 2 yr old cried just to hear herself cry. I now shamefully admit that I turned to Benadryl for the last 3 flights we took. But my pediatrician suggested it for my son because his ears hurt in the plane.

My Irish grandmother, Bless Her Soul, dipped frozen chew toys in whiskey for my teething infants. LOL
This juror #11 is really getting to me. He just about accused George of murder. And he has the nerve to call the state's case pure speculation, and he accepts Baez's fairy tale, hook, line and sinker. Ewwwwwwwwwww. I bet Casey tries to look him up soon.

Makes me want to scream!!! Can you hear me???:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member