2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stress causes burnout.

Tell me about it - but I"ve been completely focused on this case for three years - not a mere 5 or 6 weeks with a Judge who is finding entertainment for me, providing outings and special meals etc. Big deal! Not going with burnout...

Not going to start a new thread, unless its deemed accurate..But Inside Edition just ran this.

"Casey Anthony's mother Cindy was spotted meeting with a top Florida financial advisor.

Her sit-down with J. Michael Bass, president of PrimeQuest Wealth Strategies, is triggering speculation she may have signed a lucrative book or movie deal.

What can she say to try and defend that? It obviously looks as though they're greedy and thinking about money first, even before they're thinking about putting their family unit back together," says image consultant Mike Paul.

But Casey Anthony's chances of making money from a book or TV interview are quickly diminishing."
Thoughts ?

Counting those chinkens before they hatch.
I'm not gonna say anything else.

As much as it kills me I'm boycotting the Juror interviews. There is one on tonight. don't want to hear their pathetic excuses. I can't take anymore!! I just hope and pray that ICA gets the KARMA she deserves or an Excorcism.

I am boycotting everything except here. When I hear or read of any sponsors I will write them an email and protest loudly and enclose a picture of Caylee Marie.

As someone else said on another thread, I will also turn any magazine, etc. that I see in the grocery store around backwards so it won't be purchased.

It ain't much but it makes me feel better.

Not going to start a new thread, unless its deemed accurate..But Inside Edition just ran this.

"Casey Anthony's mother Cindy was spotted meeting with a top Florida financial advisor.

Her sit-down with J. Michael Bass, president of PrimeQuest Wealth Strategies, is triggering speculation she may have signed a lucrative book or movie deal.

What can she say to try and defend that? It obviously looks as though they're greedy and thinking about money first, even before they're thinking about putting their family unit back together," says image consultant Mike Paul.

But Casey Anthony's chances of making money from a book or TV interview are quickly diminishing."
Thoughts ?

SURPRISE ! SURPRISE !

:puke:

how can you say that about the jury -- they were there every day of the trial all day listening to the evidence. Without distractions.

There was absolutely no evidence linking Casey Anthony to the crime scene. No hair, DNA, fingerprints, fibers. No link to Casey. Her clothing and shoes were all processed by the FBI Lab and had no residues from the crime scene, yet had other soil. Meanwhile there was the partial DNA on the duct tape at/on Caylee's skull that was from someone else. LOL! The jury had no choice.

There was also the fact that everyone knows, including the jury, that Casey was with TL on the 16th of June, the alleged murder date. Forensics weren't done on all his clothes/shoes or apartment. (Or anyone else's .) We all know he had been in the A home on more than one occasion, even in their shed, so had equal access to all the same items Casey did. Not just him, others potentially had access.

The jury's verdict was right. I was still surprised though, I thought they might convict purely on suspicion like the media has, without evidence.

lol! :floorlaugh:

Thoughts ?

This just makes me so sad......

This bears repeating...I am so glad I have a place to come where others feel like I do right now.....It comes and goes now but I am still struggling with the verdict..it just hits me like a ton of bricks every so often...I still cannot believe it :(

If a movie is pitched, I sure would love to see all of Hollywood refuse to touch it. The buck could stop there if absolutely no actors would agree to sign on for a movie.

I am boycotting everything except here. When I hear or read of any sponsors I will write them an email and protest loudly and enclose a picture of Caylee Marie.

As someone else said on another thread, I will also turn any magazine, etc. that I see in the grocery store around backwards so it won't be purchased.

It ain't much but it makes me feel better.

BBM : :great: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :great:

Now this made me laugh ... thanks !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I love how every time there is a large group of people who are angry they are called a lynch mob. Huh? Just where is this lynch mob? Have there been large groups of people marching up to jurors or DT lawyers homes? Have there been riots? As far as I've heard there hasn't been one attempt to harm any of the so-called targets of this big bad lynch mob we keep hearing about. I guess nowadays if you don't agree with something and there happens to be a lot of people who feel the same way you are by default part of a lynch mob.

Cool - another one off my bucket list - I've never been part of a lynch mob before! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

We knew it was coming, Cindy took tons of notes in court. Good luck finding a publishing company brave enough, the public backlash will be severe for them. What on earth is she going to write about anyway, how wonderful Casey is and what a great family they are? The truth according to Cindy Anthony, no thanks.

how can you say that about the jury -- they were there every day of the trial all day listening to the evidence. Without distractions.

There was absolutely no evidence linking Casey Anthony to the crime scene. No hair, DNA, fingerprints, fibers. No link to Casey. Her clothing and shoes were all processed by the FBI Lab and had no residues from the crime scene, yet had other soil. Meanwhile there was the partial DNA on the duct tape at/on Caylee's skull that was from someone else. LOL! The jury had no choice.

There was also the fact that everyone knows, including the jury, that Casey was with TL on the 16th of June, the alleged murder date. Forensics weren't done on all his clothes/shoes or apartment. (Or anyone else's .) We all know he had been in the A home on more than one occasion, even in their shed, so had equal access to all the same items Casey did. Not just him, others potentially had access.

The jury's verdict was right. I was still surprised though, I thought they might convict purely on suspicion like the media has, without evidence.

Seagull......you seem to have other options/opinions on what might have happened to Caylee......what DO you think happened??

TL wasn't proven to be a liar was he??? ICA was in fact found guilty and proven without a doubt to be a liar.....hmmmmm.

As far as being a credible witness, TL pretty much proved that as well, so, throw that doubt out there all you want, but, TL had NOTHING to do with the death of Caylee.

There was no way to link ICA to the evidence because the body was completely skeletonized, therefore, EVERYONE knew going into this case that it was pretty much ALL based on circumstantial evidence.

Did the jury consider that??? Sure doesn't seem like it.

I agree something is not right about the stories being told of the happenings on 6/15 (ie. fight btwn ICA & CA.....I am pretty sure there was no cuddling in bed with Caylee as CA testified to, but, regardless) & 6/16 (GA recount of EXCACTLY what Caylee was wearing when leaving the house)............however, the DT admitted that Caylee died on or around 6/16/08.

What do you think happened??????

This bears repeating...I am so glad I have a place to come where others feel like I do right now.....It comes and goes now but I am still struggling with the verdict..it just hits me like a ton of bricks every so often...I still cannot believe it :(

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

BBM: I second that !

:great:

---i should have quoted all of what juror #2 said in the article:
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/0...prosecutors-where-was-the-evidence/?hpt=ju_t2

Juror No.2, who the Times reported is a black male, married and a father of two young children, said he was the last holdout on the jury who wanted to convict Anthony on a lesser charge of aggravated manslaughter, which would have carried a prison term of up to 15 years, according to the newspaper.

The prosecution's inability to prove who was Caylee's caretaker at the time of her death, Casey Anthony or the girl's grandparents, doomed the manslaughter charge, Juror No. 2 said.

----for him------he did believe that kc should be found guilty of count 3 : aggravated manslaughter , except he couldn't figure out if she was a caregiver at the time or not------and so couldn't go with that decision.

----how is it POSSIBLE that he was ready to convict her on manslaughter ( and then could not decide if she was a caregiver of caylee at the time????? so was convinced by the other 11 to drop it.)-----and he did.

Crazy isn't it??? I have no idea what these jurors were thinking. It was proven she was the mother, she had control of the car and the child the MAJORITY OF THE TIME...she was the caretaker in as such, mostly be responsible for her well being...not shelter, clothes, toys things like that...that was Cindy's department....But come on, who thinks like this??? So if he assumes Cindy was the caretaker then she must be the guilty party???

I like KC (but I can't say what the K stand for). :loser:

it's just phonetic - written it sounds like - and it is faster for those of us who've been here for awhile...to write over and over again.

It's like His Honor Judge Perry as far as the speed goes - much faster to type HHJP....

I just saw Cindy Anthony with a top Florida financial advisor, being accompanied to her car, on Inside Edition.

He was J. Michael Bass, president of PrimeQuest Wealth Strategies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme