2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From GMA this morning - One of the jury handlers overheard some of them saying, they were upset that the prosecution did not say good morning to them like the defense did.

I think my vocal chords may be permanently damaged from screaming.

Oh, FGS!!! Seriously!?!?!?!:maddening: Someone call the WAAAAHmublance.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/13/tot-moms-psych-speaks-to-nancy-grace/

Tot Mom's Psych Speaks to Nancy Grace

Tot mom wanted her psychologist to speak to Nancy Grace.

In an exclusive interview he explains why Casey lied and more.
July 13th, 2011

Dr.Krop--" Kc wanted me to talk you, signed a release---but I can't talk about "the incident", or the sexual abuse brought up in Opening Statements."

I wish NG would drop the TOT MOM, FCA isn't a mom, actually she really never was, not in the true sense of the word :-(

I haven't actually seen any magazines out about it yet? Has anyone? I better check the local drugstore and get busy turning....:rocker:

I saw "People" today. There was a small photo of KC with the headline "the Shocking Verdict" (or close to that) on the side.
Most of the cover was filled by a big photo of Jaycee Dugard.

I have to admit I was pleased that Jaycee has replaced KC as the BIG news. I bet KC would hate that.
:great:

YEP! I know exactly how you feel. I can be doing really fine, and then all of a sudden it just hits me, I have to stop and remember what a wonderful person posted about Caylee. This person wrote, Caylee is sitting on a rainbow, singing, kicking her leg, and every once in awhile Caylee will kick that pot of gold and knock out a few coins, so when I see a penny on the ground I will know it's from Caylee, and I will believe Caylee is at peace, and she is happy. I wish I could remember who wrote this, I'm sure I haven't written it as beautiful as he/she did, but these words have truley helped me. PEACE

ps I do believe in KARMA :)

It was me Grammie,

OT alert. Last year I lost my dad and my 3 year old grand daughter was devastated. Her Mum explained he'd gone to heaven.
That night she said to me "we don't like God do we Nan"? I asked why not, and she said it was because he'd took her granddad and he wouldn't let him come back.

I explained how granddad had gone to sit with the children at the end of the rainbow etc. His being occasionally visible (rainbows and pennies) helped me as much as it helped her.

I just know that my dad will be right there with all those lost children on the rainbow, and they are all laughing and swinging. If I close my eyes, I can HEAR the laughter.

HUGS -X-

I was good with it also until someone mentioned they thought it meant F as in Free...:banghead:

Yes, I saw that too. I do not want anyone thinking I want her to go free!!! So maybe something else then. Everytime I see FCA I am reminded of Toby Keith and the Dixie Chicks :)

I haven't actually seen any magazines out about it yet? Has anyone? I better check the local drugstore and get busy turning....:rocker:

The other day I saw one, can't remember which one, it had a small picture of her in the upper right hand corner. I've not seen anything with her on the cover, but now I want to just so I can turn it over LOL

I wouldn't be surprised to see a "Lifetime" movie at some point...I mean this story is more interesting than anything they could come up with, except for the ending. But then again, the ending is a problem for Hollywood, as they don't like anything that can't be wrapped up at the end and this case sure wasn't.

It was me Grammie,

OT alert. Last year I lost my dad and my 3 year old grand daughter was devastated. Her Mum explained he'd gone to heaven.
That night she said to me "we don't like God do we Nan"? I asked why not, and she said it was because he'd took her granddad and he wouldn't let him come back.

I explained how granddad had gone to sit with the children at the end of the rainbow etc. His being occasionally visible (rainbows and pennies) helped me as much as it helped her.

I just know that my dad will be right there with all those lost children on the rainbow, and they are all laughing and swinging. If I close my eyes, I can HEAR the laughter.

HUGS -X-

Just have to chime in here... I've been away and to come back and read this beautiful sentiment is just uncanny.

Today would have been my Dad's 78th birthday. The morning he died 9 years ago, my mom walked out of the hospital and found a bright new penny on the sidewalk right in front. That started a "tradition" that Dad has kept up for almost a decade now. He's sent Mom probably dozens of pennies, especially when she's having difficult times.

Tonight I called to ask how her day was, knowing that his birthdays are still really hard for her. She said, "Well, I knew today was going to be okay, because your Dad left a penny for me right outside the front door when I was heading out to work!"

:grouphug:

I wouldn't be surprised to see a "Lifetime" movie at some point...I mean this story is more interesting than anything they could come up with, except for the ending. But then again, the ending is a problem for Hollywood, as they don't like anything that can't be wrapped up at the end and this case sure wasn't.

I thought it was wrapped up very nicely with a pretty purple bow by the State of Florida. It's too bad the jurors weren't paying attention. 2/3 of Americans were. Add 1/3 of the rest of the world and we have a perfect 3/3.

12 people + 5 got it wrong.

I don't need a movie.

I thought it was wrapped up very nicely with a pretty purple bow by the State of Florida. It's too bad the jurors weren't paying attention. 2/3 of Americans were. Add 1/3 of the rest of the world and we have a perfect 3/3.

12 people + 5 got it wrong.

I don't need a movie.

My guess is the other 1/3 had no idea the trial was even on!

While this trial was on and especially since then I just can't watch Dateline and 48 hours - I used to enjoy some of their stories, but now I can't get myself to even look at the channel it's on in case it has some feature about CFCA...

Ack - Lisbeth Fryer called her "sweet" and hopes America believes in "redemption"....gotta hand it to those sociopaths..they are wily creatures...

My guess is the other 1/3 had no idea the trial was even on!

You would think, eh? BUT......I was shocked at how many followed this case that I wasn't even aware of. Verdict day I posted my frustration and disgust on my facebook page and many of my family members and friends (Canadian) replied. Even a distant family member from Australia posted about it on her FB page. I was shocked. I thought I was the only one who followed the case:floorlaugh:

If you saw ica psyc. on Dr Drew please explain what he thought of her mental state. I'm confused i understood him to say she is NOT mentally ill and she gave her permission for him to talk. what the heck is wrong with her or is her condition so rare there is no named aliment.

I'm probaby going to react to Casey the same way I have to O>J>. Everytime something came up abt him, it was "oh not him again". Probably the same with this woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove