2011.07.11 Greta Van Sustern interview with Jury Foreperson

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he is afraid for his safety, and maybe that of his family (if he has one?)

I don't think any of the ones speaking out are all that afraid. He knows people in his town will know his voice and be able to connect the dots unlike the jury themselves. lol

I really don't think anyone is going to harm the jurors. I honestly don't think anyone is going to kill ICA either. I think she however might manage to get herself killed one day when lying to the wrong people.

he is afraid for his safety, and maybe that of his family (if he has one?)

He's single and his brother is FBI. No credible threats against KC tells me there's none against the jurors either

He's single and his brother is FBI. No credible threats against KC tells me there's none against the jurors either

I really blame all this threat talk on CM. He seems to be stirring that pot.

The jury didn't focus at all on her behavior in those 31 days..WTH? Then why did the SA spend so much TIME on it during trial?..Maybe cos it was, in fact, part of the whole picture!! **** I'm getting really agitated again!!

eta.."we weren't able to take that into consideration" is exactly what he said according to Jim Hammer who wrote it down..Gloria Allred: the partying was a weak motive to the jury & that's OK!

Simms: odor attributed to a bag of rotting garbage in the car *sigh*

I wanted to strangle DCS and I am not a violent person!

I wish GVS would have asked her "if the garbage stunk so bad why didn't Casey get rid of it instead of leaving it in the trunk?"

DCS said a young woman (Maria Kish) testified there was no smell in the car when she rode in the back seat of the car. true...but that occured before Caylee went missing! :banghead: Was DCS in the courtroom listening to the testimony or not? :maddening:

I don't think that Juror #11 ever made the statement that he thought ICA was "sincere." I know he did not make that statement last night here http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-th...evidence-and-suspicions-george-anthony?page=3

I think he was misquoted. Greta was giving a segue into her interview with CM who described ICA in glowing terms, but the "sincere" word was not used by CM or the juror.
I think that is important to clear up, as the jurors never heard ICA except in the evidence.

I am not sure if he used the word sincere, but the juror named DEAN, he used it. He said he watched her 'body language' and decided she was SINCERE.

Allred -Jury foreman was thoughtful and respectful of everyone's opinion. Careful of his expression of what their deliberations included.

I wonder what his FBI brother thinks about his decision.:waitasec:

You can bet he was bending the ear of those 10 long before deliberation.

Yeah, did you hear him say when Greta asked him if they took into consideration that this was a DP trial..."You mean during the trial or during deliberations?" Would it be considered discussing the case if the talked "DP" during their trial special breaks/ meals???

Wait a minute. Did he actually say he "talked them out of it"?

Anyone who thought ICA was guilty was just emotional. Couldn't possibly be they saw the lying baby killer for exactly who she was.

He said they didn't take into consideration the penalty of death. That's in direct conflict what with juror #3 said.

Yeah, did you hear him say when Greta asked him if they took into consideration that this was a DP trial..."You mean during the trial or during deliberations?" Would it be considered discussing the case if the talked "DP" during their trial special breaks/ meals???

Yes, it would be and there's no doubt this happened. One of the alternates slipped up like ten times. #3 said she didn't even need to deliberate. Who can be bothered with such a little thing like that on a jury?

why would he ask that?Oh My!I wish G was on her toes and said -the trial!!

They didn't take ICA's behavior into consideration????????

I cannot believe this.

JB's jury consultant sure earned his money. They got the 12 most clueless jury members in Pinellas County.

MOO

The jury foreman was incensed by JA's "smirk" during JB's closing and his "pig in a blanket" reference!!! GOOD GRIEF---hope 'bout getting incensed about something IMPORTANT---like decomp in the car, death banded hair, 31 days, duct tape, etc. etc. etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First thing he did was have them vote by raising hands. No secret vote. He put those two right out there against the others. He knew he would several ng votes because he had been talking to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez