DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and here's part 2:

DT opening molestation-
No evidence to back that, couldn’t really use it
Going to let what George did on stand dictate what he thought of him
Many of us did not take that into consideration
Wasn’t a discussion as far as the sexual abuse.
What was was his actions, demeanor and how he presented some things on the stand.

What did you think?
I was ten feet from him, I’m used to reading people in my profession
Really thought george had selective memory
At times could remember something as vivid as it happened the day before
June 15th he could tell you what everyone was wearing but the gas can, and how long it took for that to come out - which picture he was shown when he was really only shown one - he went back and forth and really had selective memory.
Kept that in the back of his mind - every time he came up

With george, with the can selective memory how he handled the tow yard incident
With river kruz - it raised questions, it really did.

About character or involvement in death?
Both for me. Char as far as he could be lying and as far as his involvement - he was there - he could tell you exactly when c & c left - how do we know - I really questioned that a lot.

Let daughter face execution? - can’t answer that - we really had to take a close look at george.
There was a suspicion of him - what I call the round robin in deliberation
Suspicion that he was blank blank and a murderer? All three, we don’t know, the suspicions were raised.

------------
Can anyone tell me what Greta's blank blank and murderer question was and I'll edit this post? TIA

All I can say is.....unfreakinbelievable. Right down to the casual way he was sitting. On a barstool height kinda chair with his feet dangling. Like he's just sitting there chatting with a friend. Not talking about the serious trial he was just a foreman on the jury. Wow.

His opinion of ICA? "Likeable, bright, & articulate"..OMG! He got this from her ugly jail tapes & call home? Just SHOOT me now! Seriously!

Okay, so now I wish someone would ask him to explain where he gets this from, since the only thing he heard coming from her mouth was obscenities?

UNBELIEVABLE, did he just say anyone could have used the car? I think I watched a different trial. :banghead:
This guy is trying to rehab his image and it is a major fail.

Never crossed his mind George did not call the cops because Cindy told him not to or he thought his daughter had done something terrible and they wanted to talk with her first?

I would not watch this show but I do have a comment from someone who appeared on NG earlier... if you go outside in the morning and the ground is soaking wet, your car is soaking wet, water is dripping off leaves on trees it is a reasonable thing to assume it rained. Just because you did not see it rain does not make the rain go away! You have to use common sense.
I can't believe <modsnip>..

It sounds like this jury spent more time in deliberations focusing on George than Casey.

How can this be??? I am in disbelief. I have been saying I thought this was what happened but saying it and hearing it I am just sick. I am going to pray for GA for a very long time, that man is broken and hearing this crap I am scared of what he may do. Wow ICA really is going to win, she away with murdering her daughter and now is destroying her father the only person who I really believe ever tried to hold her accountable....this is almost too sick for me to watch!

Did it occur to them that GA was angry because he was accused of molesting his daughter and a c/o and both were LIES. Did they miss the part that ICA LIES CONSTANTLY. Did they miss the part that ICA had the car for 31 DAYS and wasn't seen by her family during that time? And he doesn't KNOW if CA LIED? SERIOUSLY? It was PROVEN. There was NO doubt on that one.

It was shocking--the state's OS was pretty standard. But when the defense got up it hit us--they threw out things we did not know. It was shocking.

I never really bought that it was placed at a later time. I think it was always...But was it really ... what part of the head was it really attached to? It was a situation where with decomp and time gone by we did not where it exactly was placed on the head.

It was Anthony duct tape. we were convinced. And it was spotted at a tent on a video and on various posters and on the gas can.

We know the body was dumped there. But there was a lot of grey area, a lot of speculation, and unanswered questions. Cannot tell you how or who.

Do not know how she died even. There was a pool just feet away from where there was a door that she could open, we saw the pictures.

The chloroform, the searches, the myspace posting 'win her over' was the previous day.

There was no receipts of ingredients or proof of her buying any of it...so we were limited. And it is there in other products like cleaning products.

With Cindy, she was in a lot of stress and on medication, so her lying, we did not consider it that much.

There was the smell in the trunk that SOME officers smelled and others didn't. The car was there on the 17th but why did not everyone smell it? So it was speculation. Some said yes and some said no. I don't understand Georegs rationale at the towyard. He just drives away and takes it home and does not call casey at that time---it raises a lot of questions.============================================

I copied the above quotes from the jury foreman. So he pretty much took Baez at his word from Opening Statements.

It just irritates me to here this juror #11 say over and over and over again June 15th as being the day that Caylee died. It's June 16th, sir!!!

I agree. You'd have to believe someone else had access to Caylee, the evidence found with her and the car. This phantom person would have had to find a way to put the body in the trunk and then find a way to get it out of the trunk during the time Casey was known to be driving the car. Are these people for real?

And Casey was lying to Cindy every time she talked to her during those 31 days about where she was. If Cindy, George and Lee didn't even know the TRUTH of where Casey was.....how in the he11 did they have access to her freakin car. Wow. He talks about selective memory. I'm listening to someone with selective hearing.

This is what I find fascinating. They talk about how GA's behavior in the tow yard was suspicious. OK, I can understand that but what about Casey's behavior in not reporting, lying to friends and police and not appearing upset in the least that her child is dead? Sorry, but that behavior is WAY more suspicious to me. I'm amazed at what they focused on while ignoring so much.

I wonder how tainted the jury was by shows like NG. Three years of saying things about Cindy, George's supposed affair, and all the interviews with the Grunds, Padilla, and a few others could have had a lot of influence. All I've heard during this time was family dysfunction, on and on and on. No wonder the jury focused on the family more than they did Casey or her lies, then Baez got them each up there and they perfectly acted it out. Also, not getting the huge thefts from Cindy out to the jury took away lots of motive. Why the jury couldn't see that Casey's behavior in the home coming to a head just before Caylee's death was more reasonable to at least going into a rage than any accident happening just at that specific time. Put that with the relationship with Tony and no job and an accident is practically impossible to have happened in 2 hours time that afternoon. Did they not even believe George when he said that Casey took Caylee and pretended to go to work or Jesse that she was back at home a little later because she either told an animal or Caylee to get off the table? Two witnesses yet they believe neither one! Back at home where she was around the kitchen with all those sliding glass doors and windows to be able to see out back IF Caylee was outside.

He said "snowballing."
:banghead:
The catchphrase of the entire trial. A very simple concept for the jury to retain after all the scientific evidence. They all remember "snowballed".

Foreman said George had very selective memory...went back & forth.
-the way George handled t tow yard incidence
-t River Cruz situation raised questions

both his character and involvement cause George was there (could tell when Casey & Caylee left)

He shouldn't have lied about sleeping and taking money from a woman he met because of his dead grandchild. Stuff like that really makes juries uncomfy. If he can do that......

CM: There was no duct tape across Caylee's mouth; was on hair

This guy is "used to reading ppl" & he was suspicious of GA..Add to that everything else the FOREMAN said (so far) & I want to punch myself in the head! :banghead:

Yeah, what did he do for a living? Wouldn't be holding him to a very high standard of being able to read people after this verdict.

Which part of his body was he thinking with to come to the conclusions about Casey? Sorry to be so blunt, but it obviously wasn't his brain.

JB's opening caught their attention and they weren't smart enough to see they were being played. This juror likes ICA. That is the mentality of the jury. There was NO chance for justice for Caylee here. None.

I'm at a loss for words! How can this guy get away with saying he thinks KC is "likeable, bright and articulate". How would he know? This sounds like something he's heard someone else say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay